Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Master
School reunion/prom, champagne and looking at clothes dream

Dreamt I was at a school prom/reunion. I was with Millie and there was a crowd of people around Josh and his baby, I was saying how cute he was. Then we had to sit down, I was walking around looking for a glass of champagne, there were loads of them everywhere but they were someone else or had already been drunk. Stuart was there when I was looking at the last table and offered to pour me a glass, he put it in a wine glass so I got more. I saw Millie put her hand in the air to show me where she was sitting so I went over and sat next to her. Sami was on my other side. There were some speeches, as I was going over to the table the teacher made a joke about me being the only one not seated yet. After the meal there were rows and rows of dresses and clothes. I was going through them all wanting to buy one but nothing was taking my fancy. They were beautiful and had sparkles and beautiful fabrics but nothing I loved. I left without buying anything as everyone was leaving and I couldn't find anything I liked enough.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 30-08-2018 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator
I think you are getting to know yourself, celebrating the different parts of you but not yet at a place of fully knowing who you are, where you stand and what attitudes you want to embrace. Sitting is related to our position in life. Clothes are the attitude we adopt. Our approach to life. How we want the world to see us. So you are learning a lot about yourself but in the process maybe not so sure who you really are anymore. You will sort it out and get to celebrate with some champagne.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
Thank you Michelle, I do feel lost in that way but I guess in the end I will know who I am and be able to celebrate it. I feel deep down I know I am loving etc but that's been hard for me to accept and treat myself that way. When I look at those around me I feel this is my lesson to learn. It all started with feeling strongly that I've not wanted to be like my parents and that shows me I don't want to be unloving like they have/can be to themselves and others. I just need to keep going at it, and as you say I will sort it out and get to celebrate with some champagne :) thank you.