Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM
rocky5778

Spying on someone for a specific reason

Hey guys i have become very interested in astral projection, i want to spy on someone for s specific reason, is this possible? i just need to know something and the only way i will be able to find out is if i can spy on them, thank you in advance.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Master
Not cool imo. Just because you can do something, does it mean you should?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator
That is wrong. Just ask the person. No need to play games. If you distrust someone then deal with it.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Guide
You *COULD*... sure.

But you could also steal and rape and pillage... but why would you want to? ;)

Take advantage of special things like astral projection and you just might find you can't do them anymore.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Master

rocky may look back one day and think I should not have wanted to spy on someone. That is the wrong thing to do. We should not be too harsh on rocky. rocky if you do spy on someone there is no guarantee that you will get a correct answer. It is possible that it could come from your subconscious. Surely you can find out without trying to spy on someone. There must be other ways. If you told us what it is, perhaps we could help you.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Experiencer
I agree with the previous poster, there are many ways to find out about what you need to know (readings, etc). Spying on someone is a big no-no for APers ethics, and if you do it, you might get into trouble.... like **** off someone's guardian angels
Do you have experience with APing? If you're a beginner and if you decide to AP solely with the objective of spying on someone, since it is considered unethical, you might not even be able to detach from your physical body at all. ;)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

As one that can freely travel in that way I would "never" go there without permissions its wrong. Remmber that what one does will likely come back on them . Ye can go 'spy' and someone can do the same to ye. Would ye like that to happen ?

Lynn
Old 11-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Master
Personally no, I do not think it is possible. With Remote viewing it could be possible but from my experience with Astral Projection no it is not possible. The reason I say is this because even when you are 2 inches outside of your body you are no longer inside of the physical dimension, you are inside of the RTZ (Real Time Zone). The Real Time Zone is another dimension that overlaps the physical dimension and mimics the space it overlaps but it typically has minor to major distortions and so some things will look the same and be the same, and some things will look and be different.

Astral Projection is a very random experience and there are no maps leading you to anybody's space. The only control you will really have over your projection is all determined by your vibrational frequency something that you can not immediately control. But even if you magically found your way to the RTZ space overlapping the physical space the person you wish to spy on is currently in you might be watching the person doing something they aren't really even doing in the physical dimension, because the RTZ is a mirror but it typically has distortions.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Master

Iyou wouldnonly be able to watch their spirit, not their physical body, when you go into the RTZ things aren't distorted- what you see is where the actual spirit is rather then the person. But recall karma and things will come back to haunt you, the aspectual concept that will drive you crazy if the universe feels like poking you with that reminder. It's not nice to spy, although I've been picking up on a particular reason from this page that almost looks like it's needed, but there is another way, I feel like you are not coming to This particular thing with the right idea, but you can pm me if you want any help with other ideas

And btw, if you even need someone to talk to :) I'll and the rest of us will be here to listen and help

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 11-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Personally no, I do not think it is possible. With Remote viewing it could be possible but from my experience with Astral Projection no it is not possible. The reason I say is this because even when you are 2 inches outside of your body you are no longer inside of the physical dimension, you are inside of the RTZ (Real Time Zone). The Real Time Zone is another dimension that overlaps the physical dimension and mimics the space it overlaps but it typically has minor to major distortions and so some things will look the same and be the same, and some things will look and be different.

Astral Projection is a very random experience and there are no maps leading you to anybody's space. The only control you will really have over your projection is all determined by your vibrational frequency something that you can not immediately control. But even if you magically found your way to the RTZ space overlapping the physical space the person you wish to spy on is currently in you might be watching the person doing something they aren't really even doing in the physical dimension, because the RTZ is a mirror but it typically has distortions.
Well, I mean... I'd never say something isn't possible, because Robert Monroe clearly had many successes with viewing other people and the activities they were doing.

That's proof enough to me that it *IS* possible. You should read his first book if you haven't already, he has quite a few really positive successes he relays in it.