Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
I'm still not that good at AP and still trying to run some test before I believe it's a "real thing" and not just a dream. I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such a thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not an openly discussed topic around the world. Every year more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? :) That's a bit terrifying, don't you think?

LoL its rare that I am alone in the shower but as a Medium I know well its simply that place where things are quiet and spirit can find me alone. Its not a scary thing just how it is.

When it comes to AP we have in us that abliltiy to put up walls and set the boundries with us for what contact comes to us. Its in setting our protections and being grouned we claim our own personal space for us. It takes a very strong person to go where they are not wanted and honestly why would one want to knowing that what one does wrong might well come back on them.

Its not silly to think on things like privacy honestly we so seek that for us as at times that is a very precious thing in life. Set the boundries that your claiming your space.

Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

I have always been able to just think and go into astral so as a child and teen I did play with that some. Did I do things imorral, no I was way to shy and inward to want to see the 'private' things other's do. I did once go and look at the desk of a teacher for the answers to a test that was a final exam. I did write on the arm the mulible choice letters for the test. I know it was wrong to do so.

Have I spied on anyone, most likely without really thinking on it before I understood what it was all about. I do remember as a child going to the living room after bedtime to see what the adults were doing on New Year's Eve.

Opened doors that are close, here honestly no. For me when I see a door there is always a key there and I have that choice to open the door. I go on how that feels and it it will serve a higher good to open it. Most times its not right to open it and I leave it be.

I have to wonder if we can see things we are not meant to see, with all things we learn by our mistakes and hopefully respect that there are boundires.

Lynn