Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Bigl1010123

Thanks for the help yall. At least i know i am not going crazy. Im going to keep up with the meditation and pray for the best. Ill keep yall posted.
Old 29-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigl1010123
Thanks for the help yall. At least i know i am not going crazy. Im going to keep up with the meditation and pray for the best. Ill keep yall posted.

No problem, I also highly suggest you read the book I suggested in a previous post on this thread. It will really enlighten you on the possibilities and how to deal with the situation if it is as I suspect. To save you time the book is named "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook" and it is by the one and only Robert Bruce. You might be able to find it in PDF form for free on the internet but make no mistake it is well worth the 15-20 dollars it would cost to purchase it.
Old 30-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
No problem, I also highly suggest you read the book I suggested in a previous post on this thread. It will really enlighten you on the possibilities and how to deal with the situation if it is as I suspect. To save you time the book is named "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook" and it is by the one and only Robert Bruce. You might be able to find it in PDF form for free on the internet but make no mistake it is well worth the 15-20 dollars it would cost to purchase it.

You've mentioned it a few times but I don't see where the OP mentioned anything about neg energies. I am familiar with neg energies and RB's discussion about neg energies in his Astral Projection book but I don't see the OP's reaction or confrontation with said energies.

I think the OP is just going through the normal process of AP as I've read from a host of other posters on the subject.

Now is reading RB's book worthwhile? I would consider so even though I haven't read it because I've read his original book and listened to a few radio interviews. I consider him a reliable resource.
Old 30-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Master
I suggested the book because his illness he describes mirrors the illness I suffered from for several years. I am simply trying to help him get well by telling him what I did in my situation and what worked for me. Whether or not he feels like his situation is the same as mine or not is up to him, I am simply offering him the option. I just find it very odd when somebody on a section of forums dealing with astral projection is stating they have an undiagnosed illness that mimics the one I had and they cannot get answers for what, why, or how they are sick. It was exactly the same in my situation and after years of being ill and dozens of doctor visits I came to the conclusion it was not physical, it wa spiritual. Not to mention he also is now suffering from Sleep Paralysis which is what happened to me when I started becoming ill as well. There are just too many similarities between the two, especially when he has a mystery diagnosis and physically doctors are saying he is healthy. I have never heard the normal process of APing causing to you become physically sick to the point where you feel like your health is failing, which he clearly stated in a earlier post.
Old 30-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Bigl1010123

Thank you. I will get the book. This is hard going through.