Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Bigl1010123

After effects of AP

Its been 3 months since my first AP. The amount of changes ive been going through have been extreamly overwhelming for me lately. Its been constant change after change. Ive never experienced anything like this before in my life... I don't even know who i am anymore. Is there anyone that can help me figure out whats going on with these changes and how to deal with them?
Old 27-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Did you have a Kundalini Awakening?
Old 27-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Ascender
Kontufuto asks an important question. But in any event, even if this was not kundalini, for some people (especially those who regard AP as a spiritual experience), one's whole view of the universe is radically changed after astral projection. I'm sure that you will adjust to this.
Old 27-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Master
Would you care to describe these changes in more detail? It's hard to explain changes when you don't even know what has actually changed in the person. Something I can say though is AP causes intense changing in some subjects, at minimal it slightly changes them. It changes your view on a lot of things that in today's society people tend not to believe in, at least it did for me. That's just change in belief which is the tip of the iceberg. It also turns on dormant abilities which really changes the whole ballgame. Explain what changes you are going through and I can explain in more detail.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Bigl1010123

Yes my view on life itself is changed your right. At first becoming aware of energy was hard for me to cope with but eventually i got use to it. I was adapting to the changes pretty well until one day i started working back out and then all of a sudden the energies in my body did huge shift. My metabolism shot up tremendously, the doctors said my muscle emzymns r higher than normal levels, im use to working out its not like its new for me but this... Not to mention i feel an overload of energy in my body thats causing axiety attacks from time to time out of no where, my energies feel like there moving faster than normal, i thought it was cause of summer time or something. It feels like my body is healing itself but it feels so weak at the same time. My thoughts are becoming very vivid and open more than they did in the beginning. It feels weird, very hard to explain, specifically the left side of my face gets hot out of no where then a buzz comes in my ear, a radio like sound. this may sound crazy but im just trying to find out is this normal in some cases.

PS: My body would get sick then reheal itself like its nothing a couple days later. Especially at night. Ive never experience anything like this in my life. Ever since that first AP ive been experiencing change after change back to back. To much to type. I dont even know who i am anymore
Old 28-07-2012, 04:04 AM
Bigl1010123

the only time my body feels right is when i meditate, but everytime i meditate i eventually start to feel those vibrations again and i remember how hard it was in the begining after i first did that. My emotions were all over the place and i dont want to go through that alone again. let alone im going through this now
Old 28-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigl1010123
Yes my view on life itself is changed your right. At first becoming aware of energy was hard for me to cope with but eventually i got use to it. I was adapting to the changes pretty well until one day i started working back out and then all of a sudden the energies in my body did huge shift. My metabolism shot up tremendously, the doctors said my muscle emzymns r higher than normal levels, im use to working out its not like its new for me but this... Not to mention i feel an overload of energy in my body thats causing axiety attacks from time to time out of no where, my energies feel like there moving faster than normal, i thought it was cause of summer time or something. It feels like my body is healing itself but it feels so weak at the same time. My thoughts are becoming very vivid and open more than they did in the beginning. It feels weird, very hard to explain, specifically the left side of my face gets hot out of no where then a buzz comes in my ear, a radio like sound. this may sound crazy but im just trying to find out is this normal in some cases.

PS: My body would get sick then reheal itself like its nothing a couple days later. Especially at night. Ive never experience anything like this in my life. Ever since that first AP ive been experiencing change after change back to back. To much to type. I dont even know who i am anymore

I really want to give my input on what you described but it is sort of controversial so I want to make it clear this is just my opinion. You mentioned your face getting hot "only on the left side" and your left ear buzzing. I will skip that for now and briefly tell you my story.

Around 2 years ago I got very ill out of the blue and lost my appetite, was sleeping like 12-16 hours a day, couldn't get out of bed basically. I became extremely emaciated basically I am 6'3 and I was at the worst weighing under 130 pounds, I felt like I was dying to say the least. Around this same time I started having unexplainable experiences involving Sleep Paralysis and Night Terrors. They felt so real but I did not believe in anything of that nature, especially God or spirits or anything like that. I had one experience several years earlier with a ghost, but I had put that out of my mind as some unexplainable scientific matter. I went to dozens of doctors regarding my health but all of them ran tests said they came back healthy looking and sent me on my way telling me I was healthy and thriving, I knew I was not though. I would also have unexplainable attacks of intense heat radiating through my face, it would come out of no where and my breath would get intensely hot. I would start to get really nauseous and have to lay down for several hours until it passed.

One day after over a year of torture from the Sleep Paralysis, Night Terrors, and failing health I found out about Astral Projection after researching a few dreams I had that I believed had a deeper meaning. My first night meditating suddenly out of the corner of my left side I started seeing dimly lit bodies moving, but my eyes were closed. I got scared and ended the AP attempt. The second night I built up courage and attempted again, this time I meditated for over an hour until the focus of my mind became so clear I could clearly see what resembled spirits moving around, always on the left side though only the left side to be exact.

To make a long story short I quickly was brought to the reality that spirits are real and I found the reason of my mystery sickness. Now I weigh a healthy weight for someone my height and I am back to being healthy. But I now know something I never believed to be true. Still to this day if I meditate and allow myself to focus in a certain manner I can see spirits moving around on the left side of me, only on the left side. They are constantly trying to get my attention, I have tried saying things to them and they become more animated. But also during some of these experiences as well as pre-Astral Projection I have experienced a buzzing and voices in only my left ear. It's actually called Clairvoyant hearing. This is why I said dormant abilities become active when you start projecting, it is an unavoidable side-effect unfortunately. I imagine that is what is happening during your experiences. Spirits possess the ability of triggering clairvoyant hearing as well as messing with our body temperatures some how, typically you only hear about them making you cold. They can definitely make you hot as well.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Bigl1010123

... That's pretty much what i'm going through now. The doctors said im completely healthy every time i went, and yes i have been feeling very ill lately, not wanting to move, sleeping patterns completely off, body feeling weak, dreams are very different,fatigue, but doctors say i'm completely fine, it makes me feel like im crazy. Recently i have been experiencing some sleep paralysis out of no where. Its happen twice so far n i hate it smh but luckly it wasnt for long. The thing you talked about with body temperature you hit that right on the ball. I forgot to mention it. I do feel extreamly hot at times but when my temperature is taking its normal, then at other times i feel extreamly cold but yet im at normal temperature. Nothing added up. i tried explaining it to my mom n family but they just think im a hypochondria. I told them im not crazy n i know how i feel n what im going through. I figured what im going through had something to do with that one day of AP cause i never experienced it before. And i still feel sick as we speak, idk this is alot to cope with.
Old 28-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigl1010123
... That's pretty much what i'm going through now. The doctors said im completely healthy every time i went, and yes i have been feeling very ill lately, not wanting to move, sleeping patterns completely off, body feeling weak, dreams are very different,fatigue, but doctors say i'm completely fine, it makes me feel like im crazy. Recently i have been experiencing some sleep paralysis out of no where. Its happen twice so far n i hate it smh but luckily it wasnt for long. The thing you talked about with body temperature you hit that right on the ball. I forgot to mention it. I do feel extremely hot at times but when my temperature is taking its normal, then at other times i feel extremely cold but yet im at normal temperature. Nothing added up. i tried explaining it to my mom n family but they just think im a hypochondria. I told them im not crazy n i know how i feel n what im going through. I figured what im going through had something to do with that one day of AP cause i never experienced it before. And i still feel sick as we speak, idk this is alot to cope with.

Yup man I went through the exact same thing for over a year and was near death's door I felt. I looked like I was sick with AIDS or something I was that emaciated, which led to me being depressed and isolated. I felt like nobody understood what I was going through and in reality nobody did, they thought I was anorexic or something like that, except for the people who were close enough to me to see that I ate. It sounds like to me you are dealing with the beginning phases of an entity, perhaps overshadowing. Everything you described up there was exactly the same with me, these things can mimic mental illness. But there is a huge theory that a large portion of mental illness is caused because of spirit interference. I cannot say for sure either way, I can just share my experiences from the beginning to the end.

I am happy to say things have changed for me even though I am still dealing with an entity/entities. But my health has returned, I have energy, I have gained a lot of weight, I am not isolating myself, and no longer depressed. Unfortunately I cannot put an exacting finger on what made the difference and helped me start getting better. The only thing I did different was meditating/astral projection. With that said I think you should start meditating for at least 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week. This should help you deal with whatever is happening and once you get good at meditation you will be able to stimulate your energy body and get real time information about what is ailing you. If it is something like a spirit attachment or anything like that.

You need to conquer the fear from the Sleep Paralysis because if this is happening now, it is going to continue to happen. Especially if you start breaking free from whatever is holding you down. Learn that you have nothing to fear, but fear itself. Once you are no longer scared Sleep Paralysis loses a lot of the stigma behind it. Now when I am paralyzed and get attacked by the entity/entities I lay there calmly and pray inside of my head or chant a mantra inside of my head and ignore anything externally applying pressure. The other reaction I have is I just laugh my head off intensely at whatever is attacking me, it really seems to **** it off but at least it puts me in control of the show for the time being.

I suggest you read the book by Robert Bruce. "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook" it is by far the best book for dealing with Negs, if that is your problem. It is very realistic and offers a lot of information on the subject and you will be able to relate your symptoms to what is in the book and perhaps get a better grasp on what is happening to you. It also gives you all the information needed to battle it with counter-measures among other weapons to add the artillery. This is essential in winning this.. When it comes to entities it is not a battle, it is a war.. a war of attrition at that. You have to have more endurance than they do in the end to win and trust me spirits have a lot of endurance otherwise they would not be there doing what they are doing. They have all the time in eternity and time has no effect on them what-so-ever. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.
Old 28-07-2012, 10:38 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

I am happy to say things have changed for me even though I am still dealing with an entity/entities. But my health has returned, I have energy, I have gained a lot of weight, I am not isolating myself, and no longer depressed. Unfortunately I cannot put an exacting finger on what made the difference and helped me start getting better. The only thing I did different was meditating/astral projection. With that said I think you should start meditating for at least 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week. This should help you deal with whatever is happening and once you get good at meditation you will be able to stimulate your energy body and get real time information about what is ailing you. If it is something like a spirit attachment or anything like that.

I think I should add something to this. When it comes to meditation, I've found it's best to not put yourself in a state that decreases concentration or "opens your mind" so to speak. Meditation can be tricky with interference, and it's easy to get mentally derailed from any goal you might have. Physical distractions can make the issue less noticeable... getting outside, going to church, socializing,... Isolation seems to make matters worse.

I've spent a great deal of time analysing how these influences affect one's mind. You can try to figure out how to cover up the problem until you find a permanent solution, but also know that people rarely resolve these issues =3 and if there is one word I can use to describe this force, it's "persistent"! Find whatever method works for you.