Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
AP, Aliens, and Orbs

Just curious if anyone has had the pleasure to visit or encounter and communicate with Aliens or Orbs while Out of Body. I'd also be interested if anyone has managed to change their vibrational frequency while Out of the Body and progress through multiple dimensions before diving back into the physical dimension.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Master

I have spoken to aliens before out of body, I recall even going on their ship a few times more recently. Orbs and other creatures from other realms I have a regular contact with. Why do you ask? I've also moved down within myself vibrationally, and up to the universal consciousness level while out of body. I have much to learn though :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Master
During a Lucid dream which was one of those dreams where you think you are dreaming you're dreaming (basically you come to inside of one of your subtle bodies before actually waking up, common occurrence of this is during Sleep Paralysis) I saw a iridescent pink glowing orb hovering about 2 feet above my body on my right side. It shined brighter than a Sun it was ridiculously bright. It was an odd occurrence because during that time I had been plagued horribly by Sleep Paralysis and attacks happening during them, that was the one instance of Sleep Paralysis where I felt a positive feeling coming from the episode.

Also I have had a projection where I entered a certain area and then suddenly some harmonic euphoric music came on out of nowhere. I thought to myself "this is great meditation music" and so I started meditating during the projection. Suddenly the vibrations sunk in and it went from there like a normal projection except I flew higher up into the planes and the dimension was something I had never experienced before that episode.

I believe we have more than just one subtle body, in fact we have several. Etheric, astral, mental, casual, buddhic, nirvanic. In order to access the mental, casual, buddhic, and nirvanic in some cases we need to do as I did in that experience. Either that or our physical body needs to be vibrating at a high enough rate to access these subtle bodies.
Old 31-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
Thought I would bump this thread. Orbs are pretty cool so would like to know more about experiences while Out of Body.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:49 AM
4everaspirit

Can't really say that I have. I am very skeptical and would likely pass anything off as a thoughtform or me just being in a conscious dream.

I remember something that sort of felt like an OBE but I have my doubts. I was hovering above the ground. (in most dreams you don't do that so that's why I'm slightly unsure lol.) First I was at my house. Mmmm I only remember fragments of having convos. Don't remember what they were about. Then suddenly I was in this city I had never seen before. I fell into their city open well and was thrashing around as I got sucked into their drainage. Nobody helped me xD Even though there were peeps walking around. They just ignored me. LOL I really do think this was a dream cuz I felt like I couldn't breathe xD. It finally let out into a secret underground chamber. I still felt like I couldn't breathe as I came into this chamber with a few men. I told them that I needed air...and then they laughed at me :( LoL course, needing air in a dream or Ap or whatever it was lol. They then called me something, something to describe a human. I don't remember what it was....and well...that's all I got. Twas weird. Was it a very shaky ap? I dunno, could have been a dream too. I just remember correlating it with an AP cuz I had one I think before I went into that weird scenario o.o
Old 13-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Just doing one more bump in the hope of some personal experience.
Old 13-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Master
I ordered a pretty big piece of Moldavite and should be getting it in the next two weeks. Hopefully it will do as they say and promote communications with E.T.s. If it does I'll have a new experience to post on here.
Old 13-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Guide
We're all aliens really...

What, you think you're really a human? ;)

We're consciousness... having a human experience in order to learn.
Old 14-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
We're all aliens really...

What, you think you're really a human? ;)

We're consciousness... having a human experience in order to learn.

I would say that is highly debatable at this point. Don't get me wrong I agree with you but I don't believe we can really know the the truth well... until we know the entire truth. Which is at our final life on earth when we return to the highest of planes and the one source.

Every race/religion/culture/civilization has held their own belief on what we are and what we are doing here. I mean the Ancient Sumerians believed we were here because the Gods needed slaves to mine their gold to save their atmosphere. So I would say who and what we are is up for grabs at this point, but I tend to believe what you said.
Old 14-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Experiencer
Okay...lets say we're all Aliens and forgo this part of the experience for the sake of semantics. Any experience with Orbs while out of the body or out of the mind or whatever terminology fits your criteria to answer the question?