Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Knower

people seeing you ap?

just a quick question but is it possible for you to ap and others to see your ap soul to where ever it has gone to?
Old 24-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Sangress

If you mean stepping out of your body in the physical world, then in my experience the answer would be yeh (not sure about the rest of you.)

I've had a few people see me and freak out a bit. They were all pretty odd occurrences though, right time and place as well as most of the people were intuitive (more than half were mediums.)

May I ask why your asking?
Old 24-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Well you see I believe the second you leave your body you are no longer in the physical dimension you are in the RTZ (Real Time Zone). The only way other people could see you would be if they were clairvoyant and can peer into the RTZ, or if they were projecting and were in the RTZ as well. When you leave your body and you are in the RTZ you may be seeing somebody which makes you believe you are seeing the physical reality, but it is not the physical reality and even though it might seem like they see you in the physical reality it is highly unlikely they saw you. I am sure once the projection ends if you found that person and asked them did they see you they would have no idea what you were talking about.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Nebulous

I second what Sangress said. If you're APing around physical locations, people can definitely see you - they usually freak out about it, as she said, and in my experience they tend to think it's a ghost or spirit. Which sometimes makes me giggle I admit, I mean you can't exactly say "Um, that was me"...people would freak out even more.

Generally the ones who can see or sense you are people with psychic senses of any kind, unless you produce physical temperature changes or anything like that. Most less-gifted might say things like "I have a funny feeling" or "this room feels weird". Stuff like that. :)

And yeah I'm sort of curious too lol - did someone see you or something?
Old 25-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
I second what Sangress said. If you're APing around physical locations, people can definitely see you - they usually freak out about it, as she said, and in my experience they tend to think it's a ghost or spirit. Which sometimes makes me giggle I admit, I mean you can't exactly say "Um, that was me"...people would freak out even more.

Generally the ones who can see or sense you are people with psychic senses of any kind, unless you produce physical temperature changes or anything like that. Most less-gifted might say things like "I have a funny feeling" or "this room feels weird". Stuff like that. :)

And yeah I'm sort of curious too lol - did someone see you or something?

I have found you are not in the physical dimension but you are in the RTZ which mirrors the physical dimension. Which leads many to believe they are in the physical dimension. Not trying to argue or anything we are all entitled to our own beliefs but I think that in 90% some of the cases if the projector asked the potential person they saw the person would have no idea what they are talking about. Not everyone can see ghosts or even sense ghosts and even so ghosts are around us constantly and we do not see them. It is very rare for somebody to be able to peer into the RTZ while they are wide awake and not attempting to do so. It would just require too many audibles for it to be likely to happen.

I have had people see me several times during projections and it was actually that same reaction, like they saw a ghost. But these people were located in the RTZ or in the planes somewhere and I didn't know these people. I have saw family members who were staying at my home during projections, but I knew better than to ask if they saw me. What you see during a projection can rarely be taken at face value. Not to mention not many people have a strong dream recall. That is one of the only ways I could see someone seeing you during a projection.

A. they are a strong psychic and in trance state.
B. they are sleeping and dreaming inside of the RTZ or the same area of the planes.
C. you find some way to magically break the barrier between the RTZ and the physical dimension (I have seen spirits do it, but not spirits inside of a Human body)
Old 25-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
I tend to think differently. Consciousness is something you (normally) merge with as you part this physical plane. Seeing is one very small perception in the scheme of things and since there are a host of others, they play out more importantly than sight. I have much more success being 'found out' by other senses so I don't get fooled thinking another cannot perceive if they don't 'see' me. Besides there are tricksters and energies that can mask their 'beingness' so I don't let anything slip to chance!
Old 25-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have found you are not in the physical dimension but you are in the RTZ which mirrors the physical dimension. Which leads many to believe they are in the physical dimension. Not trying to argue or anything we are all entitled to our own beliefs but I think that in 90% some of the cases if the projector asked the potential person they saw the person would have no idea what they are talking about. Not everyone can see ghosts or even sense ghosts and even so ghosts are around us constantly and we do not see them. It is very rare for somebody to be able to peer into the RTZ while they are wide awake and not attempting to do so. It would just require too many audibles for it to be likely to happen.

I have had people see me several times during projections and it was actually that same reaction, like they saw a ghost. But these people were located in the RTZ or in the planes somewhere and I didn't know these people. I have saw family members who were staying at my home during projections, but I knew better than to ask if they saw me. What you see during a projection can rarely be taken at face value. Not to mention not many people have a strong dream recall. That is one of the only ways I could see someone seeing you during a projection.

A. they are a strong psychic and in trance state.
B. they are sleeping and dreaming inside of the RTZ or the same area of the planes.
C. you find some way to magically break the barrier between the RTZ and the physical dimension (I have seen spirits do it, but not spirits inside of a Human body)

I dunno, all I know is I see this sorta thing all the time **shrug**

The people I know that have seen me are people who later approached me in person and reported seeing me (or reported the incident while unaware it was me). In person I'm one of those people everybody tells everything, for some reason. I'm that approachable chick everyone seems to almost compulsively want to let out their skeletons to, lol, I have no idea why. So they're a lot more open to me about things like that, stories like "man I had the weirdest thing happen to me". So I hear this kind of thing a lot, and it's always so funny to me because they don't know it's me and I can't really tell them...usually I feel they just wouldn't understand or it might be too scary or weird for them or whatever. So I just sort of smile and nod XD

Basically it always goes like this.... Project outward to where someone I know is, for whatever reason (there's a whole lot of reasons I might do it). Lurk in projection-form, observe situation, do what I do. Eventually leave. -- Friend later comes up to me, in one way or another, and mentions they 'saw something' at the exact same time and place. Describes exact same things I was doing, and the exact appearance I was projecting outward, and much more. Doesn't know it was me, is freaked out and thinks there's a 'ghost' in their house or whatever else. With a gleam in my eye, I try to assure them it's not a bad thing and "probably looking out for you" or whatever.

Alternatively, trusted friends who do know what I can do will approach me out of the blue and say, "Were you in this place at this certain time doing this and this?" -- And they're usually spot on. With friends like that the conversation goes more like..."Yep. I was there." "HA! Thought that might have been you." "So you saw what I did then, hm?" "Oh yeah I totally did. While you're at it why don't you do ____ too?" "LOL hey, why not?" Other friends who don't know the big secret walk into room -- we all suddenly are like "SOOO, how's about that nice weather lately?"

Same goes for others I know who have the same ability to be seen when they project. Multiple people spot the person and report it later in person.

Generally speaking it seems to me like it takes a skill level that goes past just your basic AP and remains far more grounded and physical during projection, with many able to do powerful things which manifest in very real, physical ways while they are in this state - all of which are observable and repeatable.

I don't really know about terms like RTZ or the technical aspect of how it works (other than educated guesses based on what I experience/see while doing it)...all I know from experience is that this stuff works, lol

You don't have to agree with me or anything, no worries. I'm just flapping my jaws about it.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:33 PM
iolite

Absolutely... as personal experience, I have seen my cats' astral bodies. Once, I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and Max was curled up asleep on the floor in front of the bathroom. I reached down to pet him and my hand went right thru him. His astral body was asleep there and his body asleep someplace else! Another time I woke up to Augie stepping on my night stand with his front paws I reached up to grab a hold of him before my lamp went crashing to the floor and he started to dissolve like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland from the back legs up. I was not asleep and I was not hallucinating. I saw their astral bodies.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Knower

i ask is i have read somewhere else on the internet that there was a person following a women and other people apart from her could see them. they are apparently alive but live in a different country so i was wondering if it was possible this person was aping to try and contact this woman.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:30 PM
amy green

Yes it's absolutely possible.

I saw (what I now know was) an AP. It occurred when my sister and I were sharing the same bed over at our parents for Xmas. I didn't know then that my sister's boyfriend badly wanted to be with her.

We were both asleep when, I had a sixth sense that someone was in the room. I went from asleep to sitting quickly bolt upright with eyes open.* I could make out a chalky outline near the end of the bed, kneeling as in praying. A few seconds later I realised it was my sister's boyfriend - Paul; I called out to him. The more I did so, the faster he faded. My sister woke up and sensed something strange had occurred - she cried. I never spoke about it to anyone lest they thought me crazy.

Months later, Paul told me that he had astrally projected that night that I saw him and that he heard me calling to him. I was both amazed and stunned. I didn't even know that he was involved in this practise at all!

* Maybe I had psychic skills at this inbetween stage of not asleep but not quite awake...as Astral Explorer indicated (e.g. temporarily having clairvoyant skills).