Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
Rest and time of day important!

I usually try and focus on my AP during the evening just before sleeping. Depending on my tiredness it is a 50-50 whether I will be successful or not. I find I do much better after a good night sleep and I just hang out in bed working on my exit strategies. I have more clarity and find that I can AP more often with awareness and perception.

What time of the day or when have you been most successful?
Old 23-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Master
Just as Monroe suggested was his best time is the same for me actually. Around 3AM after having slept for a couple hours and waking is the absolute best time for me. Using a short sleeping pattern gives me around a 80-90% chance of success when I make an attempt.
Old 23-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Ascender
What AE has written above is the "classic" time and circumstance for AP. The vast majority of people find waking up during the night is the best strategy.

However, every person is different. If you find projecting just before sleep works for you, then fine. There's no "right" answer for all people.

In my own case, I absolutely can't AP during the night. I'm such a sound sleeper that if I wake up, or even set an alarm, I fall asleep again almost immediately! So I always AP in the afternoon, when I am most awake. It takes longer to meditate into a trance from fully conscious, but at least I know that I'm not dreaming!
Old 23-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Master

I am mostly not successful aping just before going to bed. I have ap but it is only very occasionally. I usually fall asleep. I am mostly successful after I have had a sleep provided I do not lie on my side. It is very comfortable lying on my side, I fall asleep. I lie on my back.
Old 23-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
I've read (Robert Bruce) saying he's had a lot of people he's trained that are successful during the day IF they are scared of the dark (doing night time exits). Just something to consider if night time bad visions occur. I've been seeing a lot of these sorts of threads on this Astral Projection Discussion Group lately. Makes me wonder why.
Old 24-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
I've read (Robert Bruce) saying he's had a lot of people he's trained that are successful during the day IF they are scared of the dark (doing night time exits). Just something to consider if night time bad visions occur. I've been seeing a lot of these sorts of threads on this Astral Projection Discussion Group lately. Makes me wonder why.

I have found that even when you project during the daytime the RTZ can still be dark as well as whatever part of the plane you eventually enter. Also when you project during the night you run the chance of the RTZ being light or dark as well as the part of the plane you enter. At this point it seems to be random for me, maybe it has something to do with some unseen factor I am not aware of though. So yes projecting during the day may negate some fear before the actual projection but once you leave your body it's random whether or not you will find yourself in light or darkness.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
Thought I would bump this along for more responses.
Old 29-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Master
Night time is easiest for me but I have not been practicing lately because the last AP showed me some truth about an event happening in my life. Finding truth or knowing about something really disturbs me. It's like having a precog dream.

2 nights ago I went into instant AP when I was sleep deprived from time zone changes while vacationing. I bypassed the trance state and went into AP immediately upon closing my eyes. Even though it was night time, the AP was daytime and I was flying in the sky and looking at earth from a huge distance. The odd thing was that I was able to zone in certain regions like cropping a picture.
Old 30-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
I bypassed the trance state and went into AP immediately upon closing my eyes.
I've read of a few people who can do this, but it's rare! My congratulations!
Old 30-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
I've read of a few people who can do this, but it's rare! My congratulations!

The mechanics are just that. I've also read that newbies need the mechanics to AP however once you have acclimated or ascended you can bypass the steps and just do it. I know of one person who had a full blown Kundalini Awakening and after several years has harnessed instant frequency connection to other dimensions! In my case, I say it takes what ever process you need to AP and if it requires mechanics to do it then you just do it otherwise just have fun and experience what you do at any time of the day!