Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-08-2012, 08:16 PM
CNC

Just a strange little thing I decided to record.

Last night before bed I kind of gave meditation a go. I don't really know what I am doing, but I just did some very deep nasal breathing/etc and relaxed/zoned out. I can pretty easily hit what they call "the trance state" and have been able to as long as I remember. I just kind of tune everything out and let it hit me, maybe this IS meditation for all I know :) I used to do it constantly as a kid when I woke up in the morning, I could tune out so good it would take my parents saying my name a few times before I noticed. I have a muscle deficiancy in my right eyelid which causes one eyelid to hang much lower than the other. Due to this I can "almost" sleep with one eye open comfortably, I don't of course lol, but when attempting meditation, or doing the trance state I tend to do that and usually see some movement in the air with my partially open eye.

Now the movement I see I am unconvinced it's actually anything. It would seem kind of like "energy" almost but I'm not sure if it's just my mind "matrixing" things I see in the dark. Last night for instance about 10 or 15 minutes in to things I started to see almost an ooze on the lower floor of my room...nothing near as clear or intense as the sleep paralisys cloud but definetily visable if I concentrate. I think it's just my mind but worth tracking :)

On to the part worth recording....just as I was falling a sleep, the moment I felt my eyelids closing I heard a LOUD crack and saw a flash of light (very quick, within one second) What I am not sure of is if I was technically sleeping for that second or not. I have had the "doorbell" or whatever they call it when you are falling asleep and hear the doorbell ring but turns out to be in your head. I think they compare this to "exploding head syndrome" where you hear a loud gunshot sound (but to a lesser extent) mine sounded like throwing a penny at a window, almost identical to that sound.

I thought about it for a few moments and then decided to attempt meditation again since I was awake now. This time almost the exact same thing happened, just as I was dozing off I heard the sound again, same sound, like a penny hitting the window, very loud, definetily not a house settling noise/etc. No flash of light this time but I got some deep chills. It was distinct enough of a sound that I actually looked out the window (even though the sound was coming more from the other side of the room)

It was getting rather late and I was tired so I called it a night and just purposely went to sleep. Just strange little things I would never remember months from now if I don't record them so I figured I would add it to the records :)