Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralButterfly
congrats aero, hey how about you share that guided meditation with us folks who are still trying to get out lol :-) i've been listening to different ones here and there certain ones I end up having to cut off as soon as they start because I find them annoying or it makes my heart beat too fast. if i feel my heartbeat racing as soon as i press play i try to find something else that feels less intense .

I found it on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7lyI...eature=related

His voice was soothing to me and made me feel more relaxed than another video I was going to try. But eventually his voice just faded and next thing I knew I felt like I was rocking back and forth and then I looked ahead and realized I was hovering over my living room floor.

Also note before I started listening to him, I listened to some binuraul beats to initially relax my mind and to meditate a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMajWjlA4U4
Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Knower
thanx aero87 , i will try that guided meditation , the binaural beats you listened to is actually the first one i ever listened to when i started trying to AP the first time I listened to it I felt my body rocking and i got so relaxed my eyes were moving on their own in REM and I started seeing the prettiest purple colors even though my eyes were closed. The only thing I wish this binaural beat was longer because I had to keep hitting replay after it stopped which to me is a bit annoying.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralButterfly
thanx aero87 , i will try that guided meditation , the binaural beats you listened to is actually the first one i ever listened to when i started trying to AP the first time I listened to it I felt my body rocking and i got so relaxed my eyes were moving on their own in REM and I started seeing the prettiest purple colors even though my eyes were closed. The only thing I wish this binaural beat was longer because I had to keep hitting replay after it stopped which to me is a bit annoying.

Yeah, that one works really well. But I just listened to it to get my body and mind relaxed, then I went straight to the guided meditation.