Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Silva Verrimus

Question Could Someone Explain This?

Hello,

So I've been practising Astral Projection for the best part of a year now, and I've had roughly about 6-7 experiences, some more intense than others. But something happened last night that I can't explain. Please help me understand it;

I was laying in bed, with no intention of APing, I was daydreaming and realised I had the potential to AP, so I tried. But what happened was different to all the other times. I sat up in my Astral Body, but I swear to god I have never been so conscious whilst APing, NOTHING was blurry or different about my room, I may as well have been sitting up in my physical form, that's how real it felt. I could think 100% straight. Also, I had this sort of, mellow, blue aura about me.

I laid my Astral Body back down, as I was struggling to fully separate from my physical. I tried to rise but nothing happened, my right astral arm just kept raising, lol. In the end I was so gob smacked as to how awake I felt in my astral form I thought about things too much and I started feeling my physical body again.

In the past I have flown around my room a few times, but that's about it. I didn't realise Astral Projection could feel this real!?!?! For once, it felt nothing like a dream what-so-ever.

What happened? Am I just naturally getting better at APing because I've been practising for so long? Am I getting better at noticing the difference between APing and dreams?

Thanks for the help in advance!

- Silva
Old 08-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Guide
You projected with your full, what I call, "waking awareness".
You were fully aware of who you are with all the memories you associate with yourself.

This is what I refer to as a non-physical astral awareness experience. Or as others call it, an "astral projection".

The only difference between APing and dreaming is that in a dream you don't know you're APing. ;)