Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

I've been trying for awhile now with no success. Finally about a week ago I gave up temporarily. Then out of the blue last night, without me trying. I felt my astral legs disconnect from my physical body. So I'm gonna go back to trying again. :) I'm a 22 year old girl.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:20 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy:
Go for it. Do not let other people put you off. You are entitled to have a female as that is what you want. If you want a female there is nothing wrong with that. That is your preference.

Originally Posted by SearchingMyself:
I am also 26 yr old male.Everyone has personal preferences nothing wrong about it.

Right on! I agree.
I can't decide if some the responses were a bigger put down of women or of men. However people, whatever reasons or not rightness you think you see in his statement, it's not his reality your looking at, just your own delusions. He asked a question. He didn't ask to start a poll judging his guessed at motives.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:47 AM
Experiencer
So far, I only see two posters who are judgmental of the OP's preference. One of them is judgmental on several threads so identification is the first step in the process. You can draw your own conclusions on what comes next.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
So far, I only see two posters who are judgmental of the OP's preference. One of them is judgmental on several threads so identification is the first step in the process. You can draw your own conclusions on what comes next.

I didn't see anybody being judgmental on the entire thread. I saw a joke, someone laughing at the joke, and then people stating their personal opinions.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 AM
ClazWyatt

Woah, this thread has definatly go a certain way. Takes me back to debate class in school.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Experiencer
Opinions, some of them strong, are what makes a forum lively. Take that away and you have dull interaction as nothing is learned. The hard part is doing it in such a way as not to be offensive or rude. Some speak from the heart and some speak from their ignorance or their agenda but this is a learning forum so all should be welcome to express their ideas. Have fun! :-)
Old 07-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Master
No one has brought up what seems to me a more important issue: AP/OBE is not like weight-lifting or dieting---you can't "discipline" yourself into doing it.

It is, by definition, a totally unique process. What works for others may not for you and vice versa.

If you want someone to talk to about it, that's great. But as for increasing your success because they give you the old, "Did you do your homework last night?"--I have my doubts.

Isle- Lora
Old 08-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Opinions, some of them strong, are what makes a forum lively. Take that away and you have dull interaction as nothing is learned. The hard part is doing it in such a way as not to be offensive or rude. Some speak from the heart and some speak from their ignorance or their agenda but this is a learning forum so all should be welcome to express their ideas. Have fun! :-)

I meant no negative condonation by personal opinions what so ever. I feel like that is what most threads are and should be comprised of - people's opinions. I just think when someone believes or acts like their personal opinion is the absolute truth that is where things take a turn for the worst.
Old 13-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Experiencer
To the OP: Any luck?