Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-08-2012, 09:00 PM
olearke

Fish An Easy But Difficult Way To Leave Your Body

I have a great an easy way to leave your body. Let me explain it:

1. During natural awakenings in the middle of the night; you will try not to move your body or eyes at all while one of these awakenings occur.

(I usually have about 3 or 4 natural awakenings every night but sometimes I have more or less. Some nights I sleep through the whole night and feel as if I never woke up. For me, these natural awakenings are for a few seconds, I turn over, shift my body, look at the alarm, etc. and then I just go back to sleep.)

2. Once you achieve waking up without moving at all; then you try and get the feeling of your body swaying on a hammock for example.

(You try and get the feeling of swaying side to side, moving up and down, rotating in a circle, falling, or rising.

3. Once you get the swaying feeling or any of the other feelings you will immediately go into sleep paralysis (where you can just sit up out of your body then) or you will be put into a lucid dream or something (where you don't need to leave your body because you are already conscious somewhere else.

[THE REASON THIS IS DIFFICULT IS BECAUSE WAKING UP WITHOUT MOVING TAKES ALOT OF MINDFUL EFFORT AND PRACTICE. DEFINITELY THE TRICKY PART OF THIS TECHNIQUE. IF YOU WAKE UP MULTIPLE TIMES DURING EACH NIGHT THEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS AT NOT MOVING EACH NIGHT, WHICH IS A GOOD THING]

Thanks

Let me know how it goes
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Master
This is very similar to how I project myself. I have 3-4 natural awakenings every night as well. I fall asleep listening to a Delta wave Binaural beat designed for Deep sleep and after sleeping for about 2-3 hours when I wake up I gently and slowly turn off the binaural and take off the headphones and lay them down. Lay back down and relax and with in a minute or two heavy vibrations will sink in. I have a ridiculous percentage of success with this technique several times more of a chance than through meditation.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Guide
Actually, if you can catch yourself waking up... and manage to keep your eyes closed and your body perfectly still, if you just lie there in that state for 5 - 10 seconds, you will phase back into the non-physical. :)
Old 03-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Astralent

This is pretty similar to what i do. Very peaceful c:
Old 03-08-2012, 05:24 PM
The Scientist

I have two or more natural awakenings during sleep since the last three or four months. Last night I was aware of them and tried to not move. It is pretty hard to sit still! For some reason last night I had 4 or more awakenings. One of them I was able to hold still and you start to vibrate immediately. Somewhere in between I had a lucid dream in which I dreamt that I was holding still when I had these natural awakenings. I woke up and thought that was pretty funny!!