Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Master
Well in reality we are all Aliens in other ways too, we are built from the same elements as space is. Our bodies are spawned from star dust. That is more of the scientific approach I suppose though.
Old 15-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Guide
We're all children of the stars!
That is true. Our physical bodies are made up of... everything. :)
Old 15-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I would say that is highly debatable at this point. Don't get me wrong I agree with you but I don't believe we can really know the the truth well... until we know the entire truth. Which is at our final life on earth when we return to the highest of planes and the one source.

Every race/religion/culture/civilization has held their own belief on what we are and what we are doing here. I mean the Ancient Sumerians believed we were here because the Gods needed slaves to mine their gold to save their atmosphere. So I would say who and what we are is up for grabs at this point, but I tend to believe what you said.
It's not "the truth".
It's "my truth". :)
Old 15-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Master
Kontufuto--

We've talked about this a little already. I guess I don't see orbs as much as "things" to communicate with, I just see them as representations of consciousnesses.

I think I've told you that I see myself as an orb. At first I was seeing the "moving dots" --and was posting on this site about what they were and why aren't they real "orbs"--why so small? etc.

Then I realized that the four I saw were usually in the same places relatively. There was one to my right (master guide?) one lower left (guardian?), etc.

Then I began to notice that while I did "Bringing down the light" (seeing light coming through crown down through my body)--that I could see the light moving through the Third Eye area and often, one of the orbs would be brighter then.

I would see Blue Pearl sometimes, especially when doing or thinking about things that were --more my true self, such as thinking how I love my kids, doing grounding to earth and out into the cosmos.

Once I remember asking a question of the Blue Pearl and it blinked off and back on.

But now I don't really see lots of the orbs when I close my eyes (or sometimes with my eyes open). It seems to just be one.

And it doesn't really matter that much to me now. It's sort of like the orb is a representation of the access to my higher self, so it is sort of all of us together.

But I've never found there was anything I could "do" with the orbs other than to see them and be comforted that I was "leaving" the local area. I have seen others--orange or golden type ones--that I think are "others" (healing entities?). I see them as visiting helpers.

So for me, it seems to be I see the orb in Third eye as it is going off somewhere and then I don't see it again. If I "call" it, it might briefly come back but I am just preventing myself from connecting by doing that.

At least this is what I've come to believe.

So, to me, orbs are no more or less important than seeing energetic fog, or images of people. Just another symbolic form for us to interpret.

Lora

P.S. I've begun to believe the tininess of the orbs has more to do with "distance" from you in third eye. I know that "distance" shouldn't exist dimensionally but I do seem to have some sense of distance in it. So, I used to be concerned because these didn't seem to be "proper" orbs--they were just these fast-moving dots. But I have begun to rethink my original assumptions.