Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Goddess Kali, Dream

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could interpret a dream fragment. In this dream I was looking for my girlfriend and when I eventually found her, I ran towards and gave her a huge hug.

After the hug, she instantaneously transformed into Goddess Kali and immobilised me to the ground. At this point she stuck her tongue all the way inside my throat chakra and afterwards she went out and stuck it deeply inside my belly in my solar plexus. It felt very painful and terrifying but now I feel somewhat relaxed. What do you think it might have meant?
Old 29-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect the dream has nothing to do with your girlfriend but rather you choosing to embrace your female or emotional side. This possibly brings up some emotions that have tripped you up a bit and caused you to fall a bit.

The Godess Kali can be associated with the concepts of death, time and doomsday and violence. She reaches in with her tongue into your throat and solar plexus to touch on the areas that are causing you pain. Possibly your words are causing you to feel pain in your gut. This goddess energy is trying to heal you the idea being we need to touch or feel our feelings to heal them. It can be a painful process but if we don't confront our misguided perceptions they will continue to undermine our happiness and well being until we do.

So what are some negative thoughts that tend to run through your head time and again? Try to pay attention to your inner dialogue and watch for negative self talk that may be undermine your efforts in life. Sounds like you are ready to allow yourself to feel so you can get to the root misguided thoughts and heal them. It will be worth the effort.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoshinMugen
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could interpret a dream fragment. In this dream I was looking for my girlfriend and when I eventually found her, I ran towards and gave her a huge hug.

After the hug, she instantaneously transformed into Goddess Kali and immobilised me to the ground. At this point she stuck her tongue all the way inside my throat chakra and afterwards she went out and stuck it deeply inside my belly in my solar plexus. It felt very painful and terrifying but now I feel somewhat relaxed. What do you think it might have meant?

Kali = Holy Spirit / The Comforter and the Destroyer of Worlds (illusions)

A Vision not a dream .......

clearing some imbalances in those two Energy centers ~