Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account

To keep the thread alive I will continue. Not sure if anyone asked a question, so I will draw a random card for anyone. If it identifies claim it, if not, oh well

Five of hazzards (Zombie Tarot/Pentacles);buck up little zombie slayer, it get's better. Keep trucking forward, the dark alley may have the relief you are seeking. Help is on the way!

Clover:1 card Message for the day.
Old 20-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
To keep the thread alive I will continue. Not sure if anyone asked a question, so I will draw a random card for anyone. If it identifies claim it, if not, oh well

Five of hazzards (Zombie Tarot/Pentacles);buck up little zombie slayer, it get's better. Keep trucking forward, the dark alley may have the relief you are seeking. Help is on the way!

Thank you Clover, this speaks to me today as these last couple of days have been quite dark for me. This gives me relief to hear.

How many past lives have I lived?
Old 20-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:

I'll take this one as well. I feel like I'm pushing thru bad energy.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account

@AwaknedeQueen & Sol

I ve been having a lot of one to one chats with a variety of folks and it appears there was a wave of anxiety filled and lower vibrational energies that swept through post Full Moon, some may have felt the pressure higher than others. I had pulled the card below earlier for the Divine Guiedence thread but forfeited it and changed my mind, as I like to give a more positive cheezy uplifting message but this would have been the message for the day...

9 of swords

The nine of swords reminds us that while our fears try to overwhelm us,we are near the end of the cycle and we will be able to carry on.Take things slowly The situation isnt as bad you imagine, and you will come to the other side stronger than before. See that big giant needle she is about to poke him with?! Gotta feel a little discomfort to get stronger ;D
Hang in there ladies! Remember,whatever your going through is temporary.Trust you are right where you need to be.
Old 20-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
@AwaknedeQueen & Sol

I ve been having a lot of one to one chats with a variety of folks and it appears there was a wave of anxiety filled and lower vibrational energies that swept through post Full Moon, some may have felt the pressure higher than others. I had pulled the card below earlier for the Divine Guiedence thread but forfeited it and changed my mind, as I like to give a more positive cheezy uplifting message but this would have been the message for the day...

9 of swords

The nine of swords reminds us that while our fears try to overwhelm us,we are near the end of the cycle and we will be able to carry on.Take things slowly The situation isnt as bad you imagine, and you will come to the other side stronger than before. See that big giant needle she is about to poke him with?! Gotta feel a little discomfort to get stronger ;D
Hang in there ladies! Remember,whatever your going through is temporary.Trust you are right where you need to be.

This is exactly what I've been experiencing. It's also been seeping into my dreams since the full moon. I asked for Archangel Michael to keep only the highest of love and light in my dreams and all negative energy out, and last night's sleep was a lot better. But now I'm coming down sick lol
Old 20-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Wow me too i have been having crazy dreams as well and i am sick, glad this negativity will end soon, get back on a more positive state :)
Old 20-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
@AwaknedeQueen & Sol

9 of swords

Same! I envy those like my sister who aren't even fazed by things like the super full moon or mercury in retrograde. Not even a sweat!

I read my horoscope today, that an end to something would be near, and behold, that something happened today. And I did a tarot reading for myself where the outcome was the wheel of fortune ;]
It's not so bad, you are correct. It's not exactly a transformation, like the death/tower cards, but when another door closes another opens. Or rather..where one would see a door, choose to see a window.

We have felt trapped like the 7 of swords, experience fear and anguish like the 8 of swords, but the only thing holding ourselves back is...our own self.

Thanks Clover <3 I feel lots better. Even better knowing I'm not alone out here!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Same! I envy those like my sister who aren't even fazed by things like the super full moon or mercury in retrograde. Not even a sweat!

I read my horoscope today, that an end to something would be near, and behold, that something happened today. And I did a tarot reading for myself where the outcome was the wheel of fortune ;]
It's not so bad, you are correct. It's not exactly a transformation, like the death/tower cards, but when another door closes another opens. Or rather..where one would see a door, choose to see a window.

We have felt trapped like the 7 of swords, experience fear and anguish like the 8 of swords, but the only thing holding ourselves back is...our own self.

Thanks Clover <3 I feel lots better. Even better knowing I'm not alone out here!

No problem. Moon moves into Scorpio in a couple days, lets hope the energies smooth out a bit. New moon on the prowl ( Oct 30th) good time to purge old energies, affirm for new :)
Old 02-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Master
I saw a ritual in my dreams involving two goblets of water. It looks like I'm being asked to do it. How is this supposed to help me?
Old 03-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I saw a ritual in my dreams involving two goblets of water. It looks like I'm being asked to do it. How is this supposed to help me?

That's my question, if anybody wants to pull a card on it. I don't even know if I'm supposed to do the ritual. Maybe it was just showing me the ritual. Any clarity on this would be appreciated. I saw the 2 of Cups (Thoth) tarot card and 2 goblets filled to the tops with water.