Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by straygod
BHS - yeah, I'm kind of nervous about getting really forceful with it. There was a night a few years ago where I got really ****ed off with it and got into this intense energy exchange where I did basically what you just described, commanding it to leave and claiming my body, telling it that it had no power over me, like pushing it away as forcefully as I could, until out of nowhere I started violently throwing up. Like I couldn't make it down the hall before I projectile vomited, and this violent heaving lasted twenty four hours until I begged it to stop and basically said okay you've won, I won't fight you. After that it subsided.

this is good, as it sounds like you almost got rid of it. From this post I think you may have the ability to free yourself of it yourself. So Im going to tell you how to go about this (ive been trained from those who helped me in how to).

What you need to do..

step 1 firstly do this at a time where you wont be disturbed for at least an hour or so. Try to set up your environment where you are doing this to set the right mood eg you may want to put on some soft relaxing music which helps you feel in a higher place, light some candles, put on some incense or an oil burner or whatever.

step 2. comfortably lay on your back and focus on your breathing. this is very very important as without breathing in this manner, you can end up holding onto this negative energy and it will be harder to clear.

Put your hands onto your abdomen and observe what they are doing. You need to be breathing so they are gently raising and falling a little with the breath (so breathing down into your belly, like babies naturally do but it probably wont be that obvious).

When you breath, breath in throu your nose and out throu your mouth. Important, do not breath hold as it will hold onto the energy.. you should continuously slowly breath one breath following the other while making sure you are breathing down to your abdomen. Do not strain with this. You need to be relaxed.

Once you feel you have this relaxed breathing.. call for your healing angels, divine spirit and whatever else you believe in. Ask them for help with this healing and for protection.

step 3 - Start visualising white divine light.. surround yourself with this and breath this in with the breathing you are still doing (dont quit the breathing which I explained before, even more important if you are going into difficulties as its even more important to clear the stuff quicker. i suggest to have a sick bowl near you). Fill yourself with the divine white light. (

step 4 - start visualising golden divine light.. do the same with this as you did the white divine light (make sure you think "divine" when you are calling for this energy and imagining it..as the greys a while back were contaminating the light people were bringing in and this makes sure it cant be contaminated.. so hold thought it is coming from a very high source and you are bringing it in.. breathing it and having it fill you).

by this point the entity within you probably will be reacting and may be reacting quite strongly. Not just nausea you may feel but you may also get a lot of painful pressure and do not worry at all if your physical body starts doing impossible things (i sure have some stories I could tell about my experiences when undergoing clearings).

Place your hands over where the being is and imagine them also projecting this divine light straight at the entity, order it very strongly and with will to leave you. This should bring it right to the surface (to the point you were at on the previous occassion). Ask for the angels to heal you for your highest good. Ask if your hands can be guided in what to do.. now move them with instinct. They may want to go into pulling motions or sweeping. Use your hands to help you clear this energy. Use your mind too in anyway which feels right to clear it. Do not get angry at the entity, try to do this all with love (dont worry if you cant feel this, just think this thought)... you do not hold anything against the entity.

Keep that abdomenal breathing up as it will make the process easy, keep checking in with yourself that you are still doing it. Be aware esp if you are going into pain that you are likely to start breath holding or go into shallow breathing and hold onto this negative energy.

once the being leaves you.. You can imagine a vortex, sucking it up into the divine light.. imagine your whole room around you being cleared via the vortex,.. fill yourself up with divine gold light and thank your divine angels and those who helped you.

as i said before continue this even if you are going to throw up, its good as the being is on the surface where it can be removed at that point. Just think of the vomit as bad energy clearing.

get back to me if you do this and let me know how you went with it as i may be able to provide further help to you if need be but I personally believe you may be able to do this yourself.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:14 AM
Seeker

I'm in the UK. If it's okay, I'm gonna send you a PM but it might be long. It'd give you a better picture of what could have led up to this.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun
Vomiting is a common symptom. I myself have had vomiting spells after doing emergency healing/exorcism work on people who had similar parasitic beings. They seem to secrete a kind of "venom" that causes severe and immediately-manifest damage to the victim.

are you cutting the energy link which spontanously created right after doing the healing? It should prevent an after reaction to the energy.

Quote:
However, keep in mind that although it is awful, the effect is temporary and used only as a deterrent to keep the victim from fighting back.

and unfortunately the one with these things then often goes on to attract other things as negative energy there attracts other negative energy.

Quote:
If you have any pagan-y friends you trust, maybe just start asking them to send healing your way while you battle this thing, if nothing else (whether you decide to tell them about the lamprey or not, lol).

that can be a bad idea unless they can feel these things themself as they can take it on throu the energy link formed during the healing and then not even be aware they have picked up a dense negative energy.

My healing teacher had to stop the other students working on me as I gave some of the students entities at one point when they were working on me (she ended up with upset students who then needed healing themselves)..so I ended up only being able to have very experienced healers aware of this stuff sending me or doing any healing on me till the entities I had were cleared

That thing has surfaced for healing and is going to go somewhere at some point.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by straygod
I'm in the UK. If it's okay, I'm gonna send you a PM but it might be long. It'd give you a better picture of what could have led up to this.

ok. It may be helpful in helping you to clear it to know.

Im not in your country then (im in Australia) so cant direct you to a healer.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:35 AM
Master

Ive just sent you an offer by private message, let me know if you didnt get this.