Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Sorry, i havent recognized your starting post as a joke posting. Or else i would suggest you a movie mafioso grounding and watering technique, to keep it on a joking side. :p
Old 10-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Experiencer
Hematite's a good potent one for grounding. I also find success with ones that lower anxiety and help me feel protected, especially fire agate. I'll look into those links, thank you for adding them.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 10-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
Hematite's a good potent one for grounding. I also find success with ones that lower anxiety and help me feel protected, especially fire agate. I'll look into those links, thank you for adding them.

You welcome :)
Old 10-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Well, i would suggest you to start daydreaming at certain times, and to stop them when you need to do something else.
Make a habbit of it. Do it while your work breaks.
Set your clock to wake you up 15mins earlier. In this time you can Meditate on positive change.
Do this before sleeping too.

Make sure, whenever you have a daydream, that they are reflecting a positive change.
If you still cant let go of it, whenever you recognize that your activity is getting boring, and you are about to get into a daydream, then turn the daydream into a 10 seconds meditation. Close your eyes, quiet your thougths and mentaly say some positive affirmations.

Hey Dan

Sorry i missed this post, thank you sounds good. I was not joking it's the truth unfortunately. I have realized that i love to think only good thoughts but i noticed being present in the moment will be allot better than daydreaming or thinking. I guess what i am trying to say is i am addicted to thinking

I would love those techniques if you would share them please.

Thank you Dan
Old 11-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
The technique is very simple, and involves focusing on the body's center point about an inch below the navel. When I focus on that spot, breathing slowly and into that area, I've found it helps quite a bit to bring me back down into my body.

I just tried this and love the suggestion. It's so simple but really effective. Thank you!