Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Seeker

Thumbs up Feel near-instant bliss and peace from this audio

Hello

I feel lovely peace & bliss from listening to the free previews on this site (just scroll down until you see the preview players):

www[dot]bliss-music.com/deep_meditation_music[dot]htm

"Please Know Be Assured That This Shakti Energy Sound Vibration on Shakti Silence is Absolutely Safe. It is Only Transmitting the Energy of Unconditional Peace."

"They have absolutely nothing to do with binaural beats, solfeggio frequencies or anything like that. It does not manipulate your brainwaves or anything aggressive at all. The actual sounds you here are the Shakti itself, the vibration of peace. This peace itself allows your mind to naturally sink into meditation without any force or manipulation."

I have been feeling sad since 2 good friends are no longer in my daily life, and so far this is the only thing thats pulled me out of the sadness, and that with about 60 seconds of their audio.

What are your thoughts on those recordings/products? The prices seem bananas.

Here are longer previews on youtube: www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=8_53HXNZxgM&index=9&list=PLu8SEEATqk09GC25 JFid9xr8GEzi416Sm

I hope this helps someone else feel better like it helped me. I want to buy some recordings, but the price seems way abnormal. I am sure they would make more money if the prices were down to earth (since they would sell more).

Let me know if this helped you feel better!
Old 08-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Seeker

I have 2 additional experiences to report so far from my very brief/short time trying this out:

a) Felt energy vibrating in my neck/upper spine while listening to the youtube short clips while laying down the other day,
B) I purchased the full 'pure' collection. I only had 9 minutes to listen, but in that time, i felt warm energy move into my left eye, felt like it was moving through the red lines in my eye.

Then the general calming/soothing energy feeling ofcoarse... More updates this weekend when I get more time!
Old 23-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Seeker

thanks, I just listened on Youtube. I like it a lot.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:19 PM
confusionsay

attunement

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin23423
I have 2 additional experiences to report so far from my very brief/short time trying this out:

a) Felt energy vibrating in my neck/upper spine while listening to the youtube short clips while laying down the other day,
B) I purchased the full 'pure' collection. I only had 9 minutes to listen, but in that time, i felt warm energy move into my left eye, felt like it was moving through the red lines in my eye.

Then the general calming/soothing energy feeling ofcoarse... More updates this weekend when I get more time!
Hi Colin.
I know this thread is a couple weeks old, and I haven had a chance to listen to the yt stuff you posted. I wanted to say 2 things.

first, I related to your loss of the friendships. in fact I feel your pain since I just lost a personal friend that I have been around for 4 years 24/7 literally.
I dont know your circumstances, but my friendship died suddenly, and I am no longer friends with that person. what I wasn't expecting was the incredible changes that took place, emotionally for me. such as the sorrow and grief I have been feeling. So much so that I have lost interest in all of the things I used to enjoy. although she wasn't my gf, I thought we were best friends. we lived together, we did everything together. one day she just left. She betrayed me in doing so by leaving me with bills and having to pay rent alone. So I have been isolating myself. wanting to be alone, to contemplate and to heal, which is surprisingly difficult. my heart goes out to you.
2. I believe that what you experiencing is "attunement." if you break the word down it means; at tune ment. WE all resonate on a certain vibrational frequency. When you discover something that creates peace in you, this is a sacred thing. Even better is that you might learn more about "you" as a result of this, whatever you are listening to. sound is the highest sense, more so than sight, because the entire existance of the universe(if this thing we live in can be called that)is made up of a kind of sound. it is like the duality of light being a wave and a particle. it exists yet it does not.
If you think of a guitar string vibrating, it makes a sound, but you can also feel it in your body if the tone is low enough(low frequency). The sound is real yet not real(has no form)IF this sound resonates with you, then you are very fortunate because you have found piece of a puzzle on your journey. I suggest that you invest in it, and when needed use it to further your path. To know this peace is the first step. anything that can make you feel that way that is not a drug, or natural is sacred to the one enjoying it. explore it. it does not matter to much "what" this is, it matters only that you enjoy it.
I can get into a trance like that in a very weird kind of way using something called ASMR.

Great peace!
Old 25-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Knower
I get a lot of vibrations from it. It's beautiful and really peaceful.

Thank you for sharing
Old 30-06-2016, 02:06 AM
http://www.bliss-music.com/deep_meditation_music.htm

This might help.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Knower
I have a question, do you have to listen in headphones? How loud does it have to be? Thanks!
Old 10-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Seeker

Thanks for sharing, very peaceful and soothing, already feeling better
Old 19-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Newbie ;)

How lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing that :)

Music is healing and it can really help pull you out of a rut.....

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ