Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-01-2012, 01:46 AM
earthprowler

Seeing more often

in the last month or so i've decided to tell the "other side" i want more. it's great being able to hear them or give readings and describe someone. i love what i do, but i want more. i don't know if that is selfish or not but i want to take it to the next level.

so i think they listened. lol. i work at the walmart deli. i just a few days ago had a lady that works in a different department approach me and ask if i was a medium because she's been watching me and sees me looking around, or jump and turn to look at something among other things.

so many times when it's quiet and we aren't busy, or the area around us isn't busy, i've been working away and out of the corner of my eye i'll see a woman walk by but when i look, there's no one there, one night after lights were out, i was standing talking to another girl, i looked up to see a very large man walking towards us, the light caught him just right that his features were darkened. i asked the other girl who that was, and when she turned to look, he was gone. just the other morning i was unwrapping things in the desert case, as i lifted my eyes a little, i saw a pair of legs, work pants and boots walk by me, i stood up and there was nothing or no one there.

i think it's awesome, but i'm wondering if they are testing me to see if i can handle it or not. i used to see them in and around our old home before all the time. sometimes i think i want it too much.

or is that just it? i want it too much???
Old 17-01-2012, 02:16 AM
lemongrass

I look forward to your next posts. It's exciting I think. You'll just have to see how it plays out. There may be a lesson or it maybe a new window or door.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
EP---

I don't think it's asking "too much". You are the decider of your life. And, as we often hear, guides are not going to intervene unless we ask. They may not answer as you hoped, but asking can't hurt.

And so far, it does seem like you're getting what you asked for. And these glimpses might very well be easing you into the process again.

IsleWalker - Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 17-01-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:00 AM
mac

It's a shame that there isn't - in the USA - much of a support structure to help you develop your sensitivity. In the UK (my home country) there are may Spiritualist churches and centres where you'd find experienced mediums and development circles which could help.

The NSAC is over here and might be worth looking into to see if they have any mediumship development courses etc. Maybe there are mediums on SF who have some relevant experience to pass on about these matters?

Without support it can be an unstructured and erratic journey. From what you've written some help from an experienced practitioner would likely be beneficial.

good luck!
Old 17-01-2012, 09:19 AM
prettypolly

That is an fantastic experience and something I may try myself.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:22 AM
mattie

Opening Up While Being Laid Back About Having To Do It

You’re intuiting something that is very important about all energetic techniques, to not want it too much. Working on these while maintaining a laid back attitude can be very useful. Sometimes hard to do when we are eager!
Old 17-01-2012, 02:03 PM
earthprowler

Mac, i wish there were more places in my area, and the ones that are here usually charge a fee to sit in. and the few i have visited have made me want to run for the hills because of different things they incorporate into their sittings. (being nice in what i'm saying).

Mattie, you are correct. i am one that has in the past gotten extremely over the top excited when i have seen anything (even in a dream). i have tried to work on this noting that i am still dealing with people whether on this plane or the other and if i act like a screaming gushing fan of theirs, word's going to spread and i'll most likely see no one.