Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Administrator
The Name Adam - Heart Attack

Hello

I have had with me off and on for a week now Adam. I first felt his pressence in the Chat Room but he went ot no one there. The name then was not clear but since I have had more contact with him it is Adam.

He passed from a heart attack but it was not from health issues but from an event that brought it on. I felt such pain in me chest when he came in like I was hit there suddenly. That pain travelled down the right leg as I felt hit there as well.

He is fine there were many there to help him over. He was a Father and a good mate, was not that old I would not go move than 40 in years.

If anyone can take him know that he looks in, tells me he was at his girl's dance recitle and she was amazing.

Lynn
Old 05-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Amethyst

Hi Lynn

Hope 2012 brings you all you wish for and that this message finds its way to the intended recipient.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 06-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have had with me off and on for a week now Adam. I first felt his pressence in the Chat Room but he went ot no one there. The name then was not clear but since I have had more contact with him it is Adam.

He passed from a heart attack but it was not from health issues but from an event that brought it on. I felt such pain in me chest when he came in like I was hit there suddenly. That pain travelled down the right leg as I felt hit there as well.

He is fine there were many there to help him over. He was a Father and a good mate, was not that old I would not go move than 40 in years.

If anyone can take him know that he looks in, tells me he was at his girl's dance recitle and she was amazing.

Lynn

We are losing more younger people to strokes and heart attackes and its not natural.. Maybe he is seeking answers.. if he comes to you again then let him know everything will be ok and will be worked out.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

oh I forgot to say thank you for sharing..lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!