Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Tammy

um???

I have been abit reluctant to post this, as i myself, am still trying to figure our whether it is fact or fiction.

i attend classes online (mainly where people read for each other), well usually i just "sit in the corner" and watch (i find it fascinating )
and after much encouragement from other members in the class, they urged me to give it a shot (i swear i was on the verge of an aniexty attack )

anyhooo, they helped me, by visualising a certain scene (long visual, but mainly visualising a present for someone in the class, i had to concentrate and open the present and give what i got....and this is what i got.

i picked up a small stuffed bunny with a pink ribbon around it, it was a grandmother granddaughter relationship (well that is what it felt like) i also picked up farm, and a watch and hair colour (ok that could be random)
and it turns out that someone acknowledged it .
someone aknowledge a great grandmother giving the first great grandshild a bunny, this person identified the hair colour, agreed with the farm, and said that the watch, she wore on her wedding day came from this lady. this is what i got, i was then helped along by another member who also said that he had the same lady with him, and he tried to talk me through the reading, but i had already lost it (when ppl start asking questions, i tend to go off topic)

now i am confused, because lol, i know how ppl tend to be (bless them) i could be way off base, and they are just trying to be encouraging. or do you think i am really picking something up?

the next day, i went off on holiday, and i was having a snooze and whilst i was about to drift off, my "mind" was telling me to do it again, and i was arguing with myself, that i didnt want to do it, and the more i am saying NO, the more the voice in my head is saying YES (hahahaha sounds like a need a straight jacket)

any thoughts appreciated
Old 28-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Maiya

My thoughts are that you were in a welcoming and encouraging group that may have made the experience quite pleasant, that’s not always the case. Nevertheless, I think your Higher-Self is trying to encourage you to try it again because it was quite a pleasant experience. You must decide for yourself if this is something you want to pursue. YOU always have a choice.
Old 28-12-2011, 02:45 PM
sleepyamethyst

go with it tammy sounds like some thing that wants to come out :) dont be afraid
Old 28-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Enya

Isn't clairvoyance fun?
Old 29-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Tammy

I really dont know if it is something i would like to pursue, i have only done it once I havent tried it again, i have no idea how to voluntarily "hone" in on a person firstly, and secondly would i have to stick to the same visulisation?

Oh Yes the group is fantastic, very encouraging, no judgement, with some pretty "hardcore" mediums around, always willing you give that extra nudge.

the whole mind, yes and no thing, i didnt like the feeling i got from it, i asnt scared, but it was incredily irratating and almost forceful....it was odd!!! straight after i drifted off, i had a dream of a guy in a stereotypical witches hat, i couldnt see his face, it almost had like a covering to over it. and he was walking along the hiway dragging orange paint in a paint tin, and it was leaving blobs all over the side of the road. almost like a halloween feel to the dream. it creeped me out a little, as it reminded me of a reoccuring nightmare i had when i was a child, where a witch would kidnap me, and make me go to the highest buildings and make me slide down the gutter pipes, and if i did it, i would get some form of treat.