Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Toolite

What do you think?

Of course i have my opinions of why all spirits or souls dont show themselves to you but, I did want to get the feedback with others that have experienced seeing and hearing spiritually.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Enya

Not entirely sure what the actual question here is but I presume it is: why don't all spirits or souls show themselves to you?

Several reasons - mostly a) it takes a huge amount of energy and focus from their side to manifest completely and b) not everyone is ready or willing to see spirit in this way.
Old 27-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Not entirely sure what the actual question here is but I presume it is: why don't all spirits or souls show themselves to you?

Several reasons - mostly a) it takes a huge amount of energy and focus from their side to manifest completely and b) not everyone is ready or willing to see spirit in this way.

Ok. that is the question.. I remember the first time I asked my spirit guide to reveal himself to me and he told me no.. lol.. but I walked away with that just because I had access I was not in control and at times im controlling.. lol. But i've seen him now- current. I've had someone elses spirit guide come to me to give that person a message and she didnt reveal herself either.. I will get caught up in show me vs just telling me and its just easier for me.. but its weird because sometimes im comfortable with being told and it doesnt bother me.

Old 27-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Master

The question isn't why the spirits choose to reveal themselves to us or not. The question is whether or not we have the ability to see them. For some this is easy. For others, not possible before we have developed further. I know that some can stand beside me and see and talk with a spirit and point a finger at them, and all I see is an empty spot in the room. For me, if I am lucky, I might see a brief glimpse in my inner vision and that's all.
Old 27-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
The question isn't why the spirits choose to reveal themselves to us or not. The question is whether or not we have the ability to see them. For some this is easy. For others, not possible before we have developed further. I know that some can stand beside me and see and talk with a spirit and point a finger at them, and all I see is an empty spot in the room. For me, if I am lucky, I might see a brief glimpse in my inner vision and that's all.

Thats a good point.. Ive been in a situation where it was about six of us in a meditation group and I felt the spirit touch me as well as another but the stronger of the group saw him. because we shared our experience after the meditation was complete.. so i can respect that.. do you think they are vibrating on another level because that can be a factor as well?

All The Glory belongs to God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Thats a good point.. Ive been in a situation where it was about six of us in a meditation group and I felt the spirit touch me as well as another but the stronger of the group saw him. because we shared our experience after the meditation was complete.. so i can respect that.. do you think they are vibrating on another level because that can be a factor as well?

All The Glory belongs to God Forever!

Well, of course they are on another vibrational level - that's why we can't just see them with our normal sight. What seeing them or not has to do with our vibrational levels I don't know. All I know is that seeing them takes mediumistic skills, same as hearing them or registering spirits in other ways.
Old 27-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Well, of course they are on another vibrational level - that's why we can't just see them with our normal sight. What seeing them or not has to do with our vibrational levels I don't know. All I know is that seeing them takes mediumistic skills, same as hearing them or registering spirits in other ways.

Thank you for your feedback..

Can we have some others who see spiritually comment on the different vibrational levels and if a spirit can choose for you just not to see them and to only feel them?

All The Glory 'Belongs God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Enya

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback..

Can we have some others who see spiritually comment on the different vibrational levels and if a spirit can choose for you just not to see them and to only feel them?

There are infinite vibratory levels on which spirit beings can function. There are teachings that there are a particular number of levels, but personally I think that limits it all far too much.

Yes, a spirit can choose not to be seen and prefer to be sensed. There are those from some levels who cannot be seen as they truly are, as our human senses can't access that vibrational level, but they can be sensed.
Old 28-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
There are infinite vibratory levels on which spirit beings can function. There are teachings that there are a particular number of levels, but personally I think that limits it all far too much.

Yes, a spirit can choose not to be seen and prefer to be sensed. There are those from some levels who cannot be seen as they truly are, as our human senses can't access that vibrational level, but they can be sensed.

i had one whom passed away in a terrible accident.. he choose to come to me by smell.. and as soon as i smelled him i spoke to him and the scent went away and i know he was gone. i really wanted him to cross i know guilt will keep alot of individuals from crossing..

i wonder does it take time for them to learn certain things in spirit like manifesting or touching a person.. i just wonder.
does anyone have information on that theory?

Old 28-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Enya

Quote:
i wonder does it take time for them to learn certain things in spirit like manifesting or touching a person.. i just wonder.
does anyone have information on that theory?

Yes, it does take time. And effort. And lots of focusing of mind, energy and intent. And the co-operation of other spirit people, as these things are never done individually but need a team effort. That's one of the reasons I sometimes want to strangle those who demand 'proof'... with all the hard work involved, we're lucky to get anything through at all!!!