Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Toolite

From Childhood What Gift Did....

From childhood what gift did you demonstrate first aal the way up to now what gifts have you progressed in?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Master
I have aways been telepathic. My first major recallable experience was 60 years ago.

This ability started to evolve in a more productive direction in 1989. Prior to that time I would characterize myself as being very insightful. Today I would say that I have always been psychic. How the mind sees various things is actually our reality.

At this time you could say that I am in tune with spiritual perspectives. Some call this a constant meditation. I see it as evolving the higher self relationship as a loving experience. It goes beyond trust, a mental energy with heavily weighted fear factors, to an adventurous state of mind with a confidence about all things. A truly joy filled way to live my life.

I hope these insights are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Toolite

[quote=John32241]I have aways been telepathic. My first major recallable experience was 60 years ago.

This ability started to evolve in a more productive direction in 1989. Prior to that time I would characterize myself as being very insightful. Today I would say that I have always been psychic. How the mind sees various things is actually our reality.

At this time you could say that I am in tune with spiritual perspectives. Some call this a constant meditation. I see it as evolving the higher self relationship as a loving experience. It goes beyond trust, a mental energy with heavily weighted fear factors, to an adventurous state of mind with a confidence about all things. A truly joy filled way to live my life.

I hope these insights are helpful.

yes actually you were the one that I really wanted to hear. So then you also see spirits? too.

I can say the telepathic was the first just knowing things would happen but being so young didnt understand how I knew or didnt give it much thought until my early teens when my gifts begin to really evolve and they got my attention which made me want to know.. then seeing spirits and souls in my mid twenties and then to traveling in spirit, pulling past lives -others, amoung other things in the spirit. What do you believe is your main focus although we have many but there will be one main one in no matter what stage you are in - in your training you always practise it?

All the glory belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite

yes actually you were the one that I really wanted to hear. So then you also see spirits? too.

I can say the telepathic was the first just knowing things would happen but being so young didnt understand how I knew or didnt give it much thought until my early teens when my gifts begin to really evolve and they got my attention which made me want to know.. then seeing spirits and souls in my mid twenties and then to traveling in spirit, pulling past lives -others, amoung other things in the spirit. What do you believe is your main focus although we have many but there will be one main one in no matter what stage you are in - in your training you always practise it?

All the glory belongs To God Forever!

My reference as to how the mind sees things was more about my perception that actually seeing energy. I do not see energy, I sense it.

My main focus is my personal health and well being. To become my best expression of Self. The task is to evolve my human expression to its highest level. One training exercise for that is described here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

It is not the only one by any means but it is very helpful.

I have several secondary goals. I sense that they all fold together energetically.

Your personal journey is not unlike my own. Spirit has a plan for each of us. When we listen to spirit with a heart centered interest, we just Know what to do next.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Distortedsoundz

I was always able to tell the future very often and accurately dreams, as well as get visitations from loved ones that have passed, and I was always sensitive to peoples energies and always seemed to "know" things in detail. Then as a teenager I opened up a lot more and then completely shut myself down for about 14 years. Now I'm more mature and a more responsible human being, so I'm reopening and my abilities are more active than ever and slowly progressing.
Old 28-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My reference as to how the mind sees things was more about my perception that actually seeing energy. I do not see energy, I sense it.

My main focus is my personal health and well being. To become my best expression of Self. The task is to evolve my human expression to its highest level. One training exercise for that is described here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

It is not the only one by any means but it is very helpful.

I have several secondary goals. I sense that they all fold together energetically.

Your personal journey is not unlike my own. Spirit has a plan for each of us. When we listen to spirit with a heart centered interest, we just Know what to do next.

John

thank you.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
I was always able to tell the future very often and accurately dreams, as well as get visitations from loved ones that have passed, and I was always sensitive to peoples energies and always seemed to "know" things in detail. Then as a teenager I opened up a lot more and then completely shut myself down for about 14 years. Now I'm more mature and a more responsible human being, so I'm reopening and my abilities are more active than ever and slowly progressing.

i think we all take a break but,then we come back stronger and prepared for the next level.. I know it was time I was freightened of the things that were revealed to me and prayed asking it would stop and it did for awhile but, came back and I must of have been ready because I havent asked for it to stop but for more understanding and clarification.

All The glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
From childhood what gift did you demonstrate first aal the way up to now what gifts have you progressed in?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

- age 6 memories of seeing and talking to the dead at a grave yard funeral

- astral travel in elementry school

- remote viewing of what was going on when "Adult talks" happened

- empathic feelings

ect ect.....I am what one's called one that came in "with the light switch turned on "

Lynn
Old 28-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder
I always thought I was being 'watched' by something/someone from a very young age. I always seemed to know what was coming next and I could see beautiful Orbs from a young age. X
Old 28-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Pathfinder
BTW it is only since my Spiritual development that I am making connections to all of these past things and starting to understand them. It is weird because I had a dream last night and was in the exact place that I experienced some of the more intense things as a child (In my old childhood home, I just made that connection writing this post).

Memories come back from my past regularly which remind me that Spirit has always been there but it is only now that it is all making sense. Part of me wants to scream from the roof tops that I am not mad or weird but these things and all the synchronicities that happened are not me imagining it. I know in my heart of hearts though that I don't really need to convince ayone else as they will find their own way hopefully, I suppose I just want to help others to realise how much love and potential we have out there. XXX