Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder

Contact me whenever you want I have thought form entities around me and they are super malevolent. Recently I have had the same sort of feelings you’ve had. I suggest that you get a healing or some reiki work. Calling out to angels and God won’t always help because we need to do some work for ourselves. If it was that easy no one would be going through it.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Master

This is such a fascinating thread, thank you to everyone for sharing your stories and experiences. I have experienced most of these myself, so I have no doubt whatsoever that these are genuine. I don't want to go into too much detail just yet, but I got into Channelling a few months ago and when entities in the beyond realised I could channel them, they took an interest in me and I got all sorts that wanted to use me as their instrument. Some where seriously disturbing and disjointed, though I got rid of those pretty quickly.

I did have a largely positive experience channelling some entities that are pretty high up in the spiritual hierarchy, you could say they are of heaven, whereas the ones that were malevolent were of the underworld and I mean that literally. If you have any experience with Astral travel, you will know what I mean. I think it is important to make a distinction here between those of heaven and those of the underworld, most malevolent entities are from the latter realm and it is very easy to get drawn into their orbit and be manipulated by them.

I wish I had a clear and practical solution to getting rid of unwanted entities, but it is a tough one. You do need to develop some skills in spiritual warfare and it's not like these are taught anywhere, not even in books. I have the ability to raise my Kundalini and to convert the fire generated by it into spiritual fire and raise it around me as a shield. I once managed to get rid of a rather malevolent entity in this way, he wanted to connect to me and use me as a channel despite my objections. It took a couple of hours of meditation and maintaining this shield of spiritual fire to force him to go away. He is a very powerful and ancient entity, so it wasn't easy.

I imagine that for people who know nothing about spiritual warfare there is just no protection whatsoever. This is what is so scary about channelling and unless you know how to protect yourself and fight off unwanted attention, I would steer well clear of it. Just my 2 cents' worth, hope it might help some people here.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

I wish I had a clear and practical solution to getting rid of unwanted entities, but it is a tough one. You do need to develop some skills in spiritual warfare and it's not like these are taught anywhere, not even in books. I have the ability to raise my Kundalini and to convert the fire generated by it into spiritual fire and raise it around me as a shield. I once managed to get rid of a rather malevolent entity in this way, he wanted to connect to me and use me as a channel despite my objections. It took a couple of hours of meditation and maintaining this shield of spiritual fire to force him to go away. He is a very powerful and ancient entity, so it wasn't easy.

I imagine that for people who know nothing about spiritual warfare there is just no protection whatsoever. This is what is so scary about channelling and unless you know how to protect yourself and fight off unwanted attention, I would steer well clear of it. Just my 2 cents' worth, hope it might help some people here.

Hi,

May I say that the term 'spiritual warfare' is not a reality for some of us. The two words do not go together. That there is nothing spiritual about war for those of us who are self empowered.

Energetically speaking, the dark can not be in the presence of light without destroying itself. Light eliminates dark.

There are some spititual teachers who advocate using protection is counter productive. The idea being you become vulnerable by thinking you need protection instead of fostering the belief you can never be harmed. For that truly self empowered person is never harmed.

Any way there are those of us who do extensive channeling. We do not encounter random dark energies or entities trying to destroy them self. There are any number of books written on how to go about this undertaking. Setting the energy of a person's intent to stay in a high vibrational state of mind will keep those who wish to go to war over some thing away from you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I find warfare tends to just give them attention which keeps them around. Building yourself up and ignoring them is the best way to go I think.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Master

Whatever works for you guys. I do see a lot of people on the forums here who cannot get rid of entity attachments and various malevolent entities. Ignoring the problem and hoping they just go away doesn't seem to work. Parasites and Predators in the Natural world operate in the same way, why would it be different in the Astral world? These beings need sustenance and they'll get it no matter what.

Regarding this:
Quote:
"May I say that the term 'spiritual warfare' is not a reality for some of us. The two words do not go together. That there is nothing spiritual about war for those of us who are self empowered."

I guess spiritual martial arts would be a better description, but it really only exists in theory and nobody's teaching it as far as I'm aware. Wars in heaven or between heaven and hell or the upper world and the underworld, are a common theme in ancient myth. I would not dismiss it so easily. Even Christianity talks about a constant war between the angels of heaven and the demons of hell. The Greeks had the Gods vs the Titans, the Hindus the Devas vs the Asuras, etc... I think this is reality, whether you choose to ignore it or not.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe it's more like there's a time for fighting but also a time for ignoring. I think they are like bullies, you can defend yourself but avoiding them is ideal.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
This fighting in the astral does happen. Many years ago I was constantly attacked by strong entities. These attacks kept preventing me from doing anything spiritual at all. Not only was my progress being prevented, but I could feel it slipping away from me. Now I was faced with a choice. Ignore it and lose what little progress I made or get protection. I chose protection but that failed so I had to learn, from my Guides at the time, how to fight. That certainly wasn't a route I wanted to take but the alternative of ignoring those entities was not an option as they never left me alone.

So fighting it was and you know what? I was trained by Heaven how to fight and that became my protection. After that, I was never bothered by the entities again. Everything I know and have that involves fighting was given to me from Heaven.

If anyone can ignore such negative entities, then I'm happy for you that you never had to fight anything just to survive. Ignoring them does not mean they don't exist for they do exist. There is a battle going on regardless if you're aware of it or not. From my experiences, I'm aware of these battles and do get involved because I can't ignore it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Master

Thank you for that Chrysalis. I had the exact same experience as you. I was urged to learn how to protect myself by the forces of heaven, despite my reluctance. It sure came in handy when malevolent entities tried to latch on to me and wouldn't leave me alone. I'm amazed this phenomenon isn't more widely discussed. You are also right about a constant spiritual battle between the forces of light and darkness, or whatever other way you want to frame it.

I am curious though what actual method of spiritual warfare you used to protect yourself. Is this something you can share with us? Of course I'll understand if you'd rather not, this is sensitive information, after all.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Your experiences about fighting are interesting, and somewhat triggering, as I fought until my last scrap of sanity was shred and realised it was not working for me. In the end I had to just stop interaction all together. That is the only thing that brought me to the path of recovery. It has taken years, but I am rarely bothered anymore.
Old 13-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Your experiences about fighting are interesting, and somewhat triggering, as I fought until my last scrap of sanity was shred and realised it was not working for me. In the end I had to just stop interaction all together. That is the only thing that brought me to the path of recovery. It has taken years, but I am rarely bothered anymore.

I'm happy for you, may it stay that way!

I don't want to overstate my experience, it only really happened a few times. It's not like I was under continuous barrage, like some people here. Basically what happened is that I went through a largely unplanned Kundalini awakening (I had very little idea about what was happening to me), which gave me the ability to interact with and channel entities from other realms, though it took several years to fine-tune this ability. One of them came to help me (she was from Heaven and essentially saved my life, by healing me), others tried to take advantage of my naivete and inexperience. These latter entities were from the underworld and one of them forcibly took me there astrally. When I saw what he looked like, I was shocked.

Thankfully, none of them were truly malevolent or nasty towards me, I just didn't like their agenda and they tried to win me over to their cause and use me as a channel. When the aforementioned underworld entity tried to latch on to me despite my objections, I used a shield of fire generated by my Kundalini to stop him from doing that and drive him away, which took several hours. I'm sure he could have caused some damage if he really wanted to, but I guess he saw me as a possible future asset and did not want to damage me in any way. These beings of the underworld are very duplicitous and often try to deceive people with sweet words to win them over rather than act aggressively. That is something one must be prepared for.