Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Pathfinder

Who or What is God?

I take the New Testament's words seriously Christ calling Him the father.The 60's 70's unisexual God has been revealed.The fight against sexism is over enough that earth's motion clearly reveals Christ spoke such words to non ambivalentize the creator being Father.His words seeming a map that locates humanity's uses and abuses that took humanity through the sexist past at least expositively enough to render God expressed resolutely the "Father" knowing that satan would undermine the witnesses with those who purposefully and resolutely and unfathomably desire gender ambivalence.I'm not saying those that expressed a duality concerning God are pureposefully doing so I'm revealing there are those who express a duality for no other purpose than to pervert God's divne origination which is Satan's fundamental agenda.That mother father notion served well the era that required such seeming transcendence while attemptively securing "woman's rights".Ask them and I trust they'll grant God's providence that He is what Christ mentioned and that is "Father" and that is absolute non ambivalent resolution.Beyond that I can only reduce the fraction to its simplest and that being humanity has an origination and a destination and that is God.I'm a Christian witness and that involves how people manifest various beliefs one being Christ was directly sent from God via Nazareth's Mary's womb.If you've noticed somewhere during the 90's science via the Internet invariably finally expressed that it considered Christ a Historical figure .Seemingly non required yet expressing that it would be ludicrous to suggest such a Man-divinity didn't exist and have an apostolic following that witnessed what they expressed and believed .Whether the earth believes or not it's strange to suggest that anyone could be offended after reading the Biblical accounts whose majority are stories of Christ's concern and curing-exorcising and resurrecting those He witnessed.Wouldn't it seem "God the Father" is very proud?Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 1:30 A.M. November 7th. 2010.Heh is anyone going to reattatch the 2007-2010 posts that currently are limboed?
Old 07-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Elven valkyrie

Creator - He or she? Since we only have 2 genders in the English language, I couldn't say. Rather then he/she I would just say creator. Creator is neither male or female, yet both.

Creator is nature. All that is and all that isn't. In everything and nothing (lately, I've been pondering the question 'does nothing exist'). An essence, the very essence of the multiverse (includine all planes and realms). Creator is sentinant, has a knowing and an intelligance, but not a consciousness. Much like a plant or tree. You talk to a plant, show it light and love, it reacts and thrives. Same with us. We talk to the universe, creator reacts like the plant but creates what we ask for and mantfest (providing what we ask come from love). We are creation. That hidious looking spider on your wall is creation, so is that weed in the garden as is the beatiful rose that grows next to it. Nature is creation.
Creation can be destroyed. Descrustion can be created. Creation can be created. Destruction can be destroyed. Nature is fundamentally neutral (thus I like it when a language has the neuter gender).

From creator, came spirits and angels. Elemental/nature spirits (same thing to me as are souls and spirits). Angels are the caretakers of creation. Gods/goddess'/deities they're just a leader of spirits like a king is to humans. They don't create. There are more than one for each element. They have no super-spirit powers just like the queen has no more magic powers than anyone else.
Perhaps we are all elemental spirits in human form. We feel a drawing to a particular element... (in my view, there are at least 10 elements). This bit I still think of a lot.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:53 AM
supernova

God is indefinable and indescribable. Our capacity for understanding the nature of God is limited
Old 11-11-2010, 05:30 PM
BahaiRaelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
God is indefinable and indescribable. Our capacity for understanding the nature of God is limited
Yes, I agree.
Old 15-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Greenslade

I think the Tao Te Ching got it right. If I may borrow a quote (and Please Taoists, it's only an illustration and I am also aware that there are quite a few different translations) -
"The Tao that can be told is not the Eternal Tao
The Tao is the Mother of all things"
Old 15-11-2010, 08:10 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I think the Tao Te Ching got it right. If I may borrow a quote (and Please Taoists, it's only an illustration and I am also aware that there are quite a few different translations) -
"The Tao that can be told is not the Eternal Tao
The Tao is the Mother of all things"

This is the greatest quote I have ever read
Old 16-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Greenslade

It's quite clever supernova, is it not? It cleared up much for me and instead of trying to describe what can't be described, I started to experience. That brought a better understanding. Applying that to the initial topic, basically it means that if you can describe what God is or isn't then you don't have the real deal. What you can do is describe your own perception of what he means to you personally.
Old 16-11-2010, 01:44 AM
son from namek

God is neither aware nor unaware it is the collective conscious of all things good,bad and neutral.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:30 PM
grazier

Lightbulb My own conclusion

My own conclusion to God is this:-

The Ancient Hebrews (Sons of God) brought the Sacred Names Jehovah/Elohim and Adonai to the earth when they came to minister in Ancient Times.

God is dual - Father/Mother
God is triple - Father/Mother/Holy Ghost (Son)
God is all- in us, around us and working through us, in Fellowship, in Communion, manifesting in our surroundings, in our own Love, in our Life, working through us and with us.

God represents the Comos as Father/Mother/Son

He/She is the Divine Parent and also the Holy Ghost manifested as God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ the Son, then again as Adam and Eve and the Adamic Race.

God is represented in the physical as God the Son, the Spirit of God made Flesh, and also Adam(Father) and Eve(Mother) - God working in the Flesh.

God is both Male and Female, The Divine Parent of all Creation- reigning in the Heavens (Cosmos).

Therefore The Holy Ghost is God in the Spirit, The Son is God in the Flesh.

Adam is the father of Creation through Him - Eve is the Spirit of God in Man.

God works through His Son, the Christ, to minister in the Flesh to the Children of Earth, Adam and His Children.

For me God does exist, in all of His Creation - working to redeem and perfect that Creation to become His Likeness in reality - Love and Light - Divine Love and Light.

These are my own sentiments, may not be yours.

Blessings

grazier
Old 12-12-2010, 03:54 PM
CuriousSnowflake

For me, "God" is the Actual, the Possible, and the Impossible, all rolled into One. It is That Which Is, May Be, and Is Not, in all possible and impossible pasts, presents, and futures. We are not each part of this One, we are the One, merely experiencing the perception of separateness. So therefore, I am "God". So are you.

CS