Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2019, 03:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame Communication

Dreams:
Twin Flames posses the ability to share everything that is felt between them. Nothing is hidden, not really. In dreams, one can come to the other. They share dreams. They can see each other, touch each other and speak to each other as clearly as if they were awake. There is a true vulnerability in the awareness of a shared dream. Vivid dreams are precursors to the twin flame dream connection. What starts as a very powerful, full-body sensational experience becomes an indistinguishable ride between dreams and reality. Twin flames have an ultra sensitivity to cosmic power, being the only two divine creations in existence that are bonded with the same soul. Most, if not all dreams involve the other being an active participant in dreams, for what happens to one, happens to both.

Thoughts/Feelings:
The unconscious mind becomes heightened, as the third eye performs telepathic tethering. They are bonded in their feelings. When one is hurt, the other feels pain. They may have conversations with one another anywhere in the world just from thinking of the other long enough. Eventually, it takes no effort at all. They can hear surroundings of the other and feel the emotional synchronicity of oneness; two bodies that share the same soul. The magnetic attraction is fated. They may never touch face-to-face, but they touch in every other way conceivable for this relationship begins in the spiritual and may work its way into the physical.

Astral Touch:
This kind of touch is very much like teleportation, and essentially it is, but within the astral realm. This realm is full of higher vibrational entities, energies that make their way into the 3rd dimension and are felt by psychics, mediums and empaths. One twin may meditate and think of the other, eventually traveling to the other through the astral realm. The astral soul may look and touch the twin in the 3D. If both twins meditate at the same time, they may both enter the astral realm and see and touch each other.

Sex:
If the twins are destined to be romantic lovers, (as most twins are depicted) then the act of lovemaking is as intimate as possible. They hear each other's thoughts, intuit what the other wants instinctively and can even share memories with the other. This is the epitome of oneness, where each body relishes in the proximity of becoming a singular soul. Yin and Yang; a perfect flow of energy. One twin is the Divine Masculine, the other Divine Feminine: united in every sense.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Not trying to be facetious but where do you draw the line between this and mental illness. Especially when you get into the parts about not communicating on the physical.

These are lovely thoughts though, thanks for sharing.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

My friend, how do you know you are not communicating telepathically with someone now? It is a ability we all have, it's just strengthened by belief. When I first discovered that I was empathic, and clairsentient, it suddenly made sense why I knew things about people that were unspoken. You think of a person and you feel loving thoughts for example. Your energy projects out, they recognize it as yours, and they react to it with a loving thought you feel.
What you focus on, you experience, Quantum Physics. The observer and observed are one.
Lastly, Have you ever been in a situation in your car where you get cut off and narrowly escape a crash? Your mind keeps re-hashing the situation with anger, you are literally arguing with the guy in your head. Guess what? You are tapped into his energy, the two of you are literally in a ping pong match eexchanging negative energy. So guard your thoughts carefully, they are felt by others.
Take time and observe what you FEEL about someone when you think of them, you will open the connection as well.

LOL, I am very mentally ill, I've known this years. As many of my friends say: "you ain't right" yep, they are right, I'm awake!
Old 04-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Ascender

Hmm, do you have a twinflame john?

Sounds great if you get along and lousy if you don't.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Ascender

I'm a believer but some of the people that communicate with me drain me. I don't want to be constantly badgered by them. Like go communicate with people that you actually want to be physically present with. Like what you need me when you have some emotional crisis and I have to absorb all your garbage and feel like heck. Then if I literally needed help with something you'd pretend I didn't exist or you didn't know me? Some of this I've unfortunately weaved and created the problems with myself which, I won't get into. I guess that's salty but, it is what it is. I think the path to ascension or 'godhood' sucks because you find that you become like a lot of the people that were considered slaves/servants historically (reference):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrIWIogwjKU

It's honor but, I say sucks because the responsibility. And you essentially find that being "God" isn't a let's yuck it up fun fun. It's a state of constant distress, constantly draining, constantly needed, constantly purifying yourself to absorb others troubles, constantly absorbing anxiety....and all without any thanks. Sorry, just a disgruntled high level empath.