Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Well first things first I have neptune conjunct my asc. I know with neptune in eising you can attract some really negative people in their lives. So it's bound to happen to me, thing is mine is my best friend. She is a strong pyshic vampire. So strong she manifests negativity in people's lives. It's gotten really bad with me though to the point of me not telling her good/happy things that go on in my life cause I know she will take it away. I am 21 right now and ever since I was 12 and I have had a crush or even a bf/date she has cheated on either physically or if she couldn't get her hands on him shed think negative thoughts and the guy would really hurt me like cheat on me, emotionally abuse me. Her negative manifestations have happened with other things too, like the one time I got a raise at work, I told her (not bragging) and the next day my work got robbed because of me. I need protection, I don't have many friends and its super hard not being able to tell my best friend whom I like and good things that happen to me. My friend also has better luck than me with things so it shouldn't be that shes jealous. I also moved cities and with my work ethic have not been able to find a job and I strongly believe its because of her not wanting me to so I can move back. My biggest worry is that I want to go abroad soon it's my biggest goal as of now and I cannot have her negative wishes ruin that. I've already given up and accepted my love life is doomed because of her and even though i moved cities with social media she'll find out and I can't delete her or quit contacting her or else she will do her little mind spells. Anyone experience this? What did you do? What should I do? Any protection I should be aware of?

Hello memo20,

This has nothing to do with witchcraft, occultism, casting spells, etc.
The person you need protection from is yourself!!

Try reading your OP and identifying the numerous ways you are betraying yourself - negative energy - and making and continuing to make the same bad choices and then giving responsibility to others. When someone finds a person so damaging and yet is your "best friend" for 9 years, there is something wrong with self-perception - so be thankful the Neptune evidently is bringing in some much needed disillusionment. My astrologer friends (I actually don't use it but hear a lot about it, often to excess) have assured me that Neptune rising can be a very beautiful thing. Use the positive aspects.

Find out the origin of your poor self-image and the reason you self-fulfill this image in your poor choices. When you take responsibility this way (astrofriends have also told me that Saturn may be instrumental in this regard and it's placement a key), you will also be able to outwardly detach from the people who represent these damaging choices - you won't have to project blame unconsciously on them because they will no longer be in your life. You'll attract better friends and associations. Use your move as a fresh start to practice this instead of dragging the damaged and damaging past along with you.

I agree with others about the need for detachment, but strongly disagree about trying to use occult methods for 'protection' as that will continue to perpetuate the faulty self-perception and projection of blame - and as such will also serve to deepen the problem.

It also might help to see a psychological counselor or talk to some genuinely mature adults - not an occultist, etc., - sorry imo not appropriate - to sort this out. What I have suggested above is more appropriate to your circumstance, necessity, and means (as described by your OP, of course).

jmho, fwiw,

Best wishes

~ J
Old 14-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Master
tooter the sweeter, like it alot:)
-------------

all in all, personally, id be more concerned about my neighbour using wi fi on the other side of my sleeping space...you can't turn microwaves...well you could put up a metal wall i suppose. what about the pesticides and chemicals on folks food that makes them aggressive and spiritually weak? what about a mouthfull of mercury fillings? there are a plethora of negative affects literally right under your nose that do plenty of harm that, imo, you should be more concerned about.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Basically where I'm coming from as well. Emboldened words for emphasis of concurrence.

Hmm, it's nice that you've lived such a sheltered life!

Old 14-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

should i think that by association ive led a sheltered too

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
I agree with others about the need for detachment, but strongly disagree about trying to use occult methods for 'protection' as that will continue to perpetuate the faulty self-perception and projection of blame - and as such will also serve to deepen the problem.
I agree with most of what you said but the highlit bits in this quote are, well, wildly wrong-headed!!! You use occult methods for precisely the opposite - to get things done!

If you've used occult techniques that reinforce the situation you're trying to break from...wha-a-a-at!?!?! That's crazy!

I've used certain practices myself to defeat the fallout of a pretty awful background and I can safely say that I'm among, what? the 10% here who are the most stable, level-headed, down-to-earth members who've made something of a success in life. I haven't repaired everything; I'm not a Sainte (yet!), but I look back seeing the long trail out of dereliction. And I know a few people in high places in the UK who are involved with "the occult". They aren't fools.

...of course, not to forget that occult means hidden and most of what happens on this site falls somewhere in that category. Hopefully their efforts at protection and self-improvement aren't generally perpetuating their plight though I do sense problems sometimes...

So, fine. I accord with your opinions but let's not get it wrong about "the occult"!

...o0o...
Old 14-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
-------------

all in all, personally, id be more concerned about my neighbour using wi fi on the other side of my sleeping space...you can't turn microwaves...well you could put up a metal wall i suppose. what about the pesticides and chemicals on folks food that makes them aggressive and spiritually weak? what about a mouthfull of mercury fillings? there are a plethora of negative affects literally right under your nose that do plenty of harm that, imo, you should be more concerned about.

You're certainly right about that. I have a similar soapbox (but I'm keeping it firmly under my chair so not to throw this thread off topic)!
Old 14-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
You're certainly right about that. I have a similar soapbox (but I'm keeping it firmly under my chair so not to throw this thread off topic)!
you're absolutely right, im a bad guy *kicks stone* ;( seriously though, i think it was worth pointing out.

Old 14-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
They aren't fools.

"All worldlings are mad"- Buddha...anyone who thinks different to that is, imo, a fool. im a fool. perhaps im just not so easily impressed?

Old 14-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:

You don't know me Lorelyen. That you pretend to says more about you than anything else imo (return to sender) and why you feel compelled to make allegations and assumptions about me is not really my concern. Flame away.

I've said my piece and have no desire to get into a long drawn out thing over it, I'm not teaching a class in psychic self-defense nor would I have the authority to do so (and it's at least questionable at this point whether such a thing would be necessary in the first place) these are my thoughts based on experience. Everyone feel free to take or leave them as you are so inclined.

I believe there are always both good and bad spiritual influences trying to either guide us forward of sway us off the path. This (if real, or to what degree..) really is no different in that respect. Perhaps it is an initiation of sorts, being young and struggling to find your way often offers plenty of adversity in one form or another. I would start first of all by stop referring to her as your best friend and find better friends.

I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, just sharing some ideas (based on exp.) and words to consider that I think might help the OP deal with her situation.

The end/ ~
Old 14-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Master
double post, internet went down for awhile there during a post edit