Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-10-2010, 02:24 PM
cazza

Red face Guides

I have been reading about guides and that some want to know who they are etc. It has just dawned on me that maybe mine tried to contact me some years ago? After late night out I was laying down in the front room and someone whispered "your not listening to me" 3 times it didn't freak me out even though it was dark and I was alone. If it was my guide has she given up on me as I have never heard from her again? or am I just that bad at listening? more importantly how do I reconnect to her again?
Old 14-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Hey Cazza,

Have you tried meditating ans asking for your guide to step forward? thats oneway to connect,

Namaste
Old 14-10-2010, 02:55 PM
star-child

Hello I don't have any definite answers for your questions but it sounds like a cool experience! I don't think your guide would ever give up on you though and maybe you should try contacting it through meditation, I'm sure you would be able to find a guided meditation to meet any of your guides.

Last night I did a mirror meditation, where you see faces from your past lives etc. and I asked to see the face of my Guardian angel, something angelic definitely happened as I felt very warm, bright light filled most of the mirror and even the surroundings! I saw a face but it wasn't very clear, as I couldn't keep my focus. I guess that could be a way to getting closer to any of your guides.

Love and Light, Sophie
Old 14-10-2010, 07:08 PM
cazza

Thank you Native Spirit and I will try to meditate to re-connect with her, Sophie sounds like a great way to ask her to come forward. Much Love and Light guy's
Old 19-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Mystic7000

She has not given up on you,but she is quite frustrated.They have the same emotions that we do being very close to this plane.Being a Guide is hard.I can imagine trying to speak or send messages to someone that can't see me would be annoying :-) In time,she wil start sending you messages again.Her Personality seems strict,but she will.
Old 19-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Master
I've never really met my guides but I talk to them all the time like they are my friends.
Spiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Master
cazza... It's easier to connect with your guides than you may realize.

* Just breathe down in your belly for a while and let yourself relax and quiet down a bit.

* Then gently and clearly ask from your heart that your guides show you how to hear them and feel their presence.

* Then notice whatever comes along in the next little while that feels like "This is for me".

* Then whatever they suggest you do... Do it!

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 19-10-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 20-10-2010, 01:06 PM
cazza

Thank you guys I will try the meditation also just talking to them never crossed my mind, something so simple yet maybe so effective. Much love light and joy.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:47 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
cazza... It's easier to connect with your guides than you may realize.

* Just breathe down in your belly for a while and let yourself relax and quiet down a bit.

* Then gently and clearly ask from your heart that your guides show you how to hear them and feel their presence.

* Then notice whatever comes along in the next little while that feels like "This is for me".

* Then whatever they suggest you do... Do it!

Xan

Xan you make it sound very simple. I tried this even today while back when i was in a meeting; it did not work for me. Not sure what is the missing link
Old 21-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Coming2

Wow!! It sounds like Your Guide is trying to get your attention. Dont worry too much about length of time. Even though they are very patient they will do alot to get their message across. I have 2 books that I always recommend to anyone trying to really connect to their Guides because both books have exercises in them to help further you along. The first book is called Spirit Guides and Angel Guardians by Richard Webster....it has alot of history about Angels and also has an awesome technique with mirrors like someone also mentioned. He is a hypnotherapist and has great exercises to get relaxed and centered..opening up both the right and left side of the brain.

The other book is Called Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette. She talks from deep personal experience and her exercises are fun to try.....

Blessings on your journey!!