Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Hez0405

Interesting article about crystal/indigo/rainbow children

Do you wish me to post it?

Its rather long but really interesting, and really opened up my eyes to what the meaning of these 'children' are.

Let me know :)
x
Old 13-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
Do you wish me to post it?

Its rather long but really interesting, and really opened up my eyes to what the meaning of these 'children' are.

Let me know :)
x

Do to the nature of copyright laws it is against forum rules to copy and paste articles.
Old 13-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Energyatwork

I would have thought that it would be ok as long as you quote the source of the article and information; although i might be wrong
Old 14-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
I would have thought that it would be ok as long as you quote the source of the article and information; although i might be wrong

Unfortunately no, it's not as simple as just adding a link to the source. Some articles do not want to be placed on any place, regardless if you link back to them, without their permission to do so. We do not have the time to check every article that is on the boards for the proof that it was ok to do so.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Hez0405

Ahh I see :) Thats fair enough, thank you. I didnt want to get in trouble eek :o
Old 14-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Master
But can you put a link on it, is that against forum rules?
Spiritlite.