Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I don't think there's a god out there that magically makes our wishes come true, it either happens or it doesn't happen, those who believe in a god that does make our wishes come true, say that when there wishes don't come true that its god's will, and if it does, god is great, they cannot lose.

Not "out there" only but also "inside"...
All my wishes magically come true - in fact I have to be careful what I wish for because I will get that too, whether it's good for me or not!
God is not a big guy out there........it is the stuff we are all made of....

The wish fulfilling universe is also like an immune system supporting the body. It's just another metaphor for what is.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Shabby

It saddens me greatly to hear when others suffer, but I have to take the full responsibility for this. I could blame it on little boy for not asking, or the father that tormented him, or the fathers mother that didn't teach him love or the Mother's teacher that made fun of her when she was a kid or the teacher's father that molested her or or or.

What it boils down to me is that we are blaming others...but WE are those others. Everything we do or don't do effects the whole.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
It saddens me greatly to hear when others suffer, but I have to take the full responsibility for this. I could blame it on little boy for not asking, or the father that tormented him, or the fathers mother that didn't teach him love or the Mother's teacher that made fun of her when she was a kid or the teacher's father that molested her or or or.

What it boils down to me is that we are blaming others...but WE are those others. Everything we do or don't do effects the whole.

That's such a wonderful insight Shabby! I also believe we are all connected. When we think of everything being one, we usually don't think of our problems being shared too. But it's true, healing in ourselves affects the entire Universe! We suffer because we don't take responsibility.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
That's such a wonderful insight Shabby! I also believe we are all connected. When we think of everything being one, we usually don't think of our problems being shared too. But it's true, healing in ourselves affects the entire Universe! We suffer because we don't take responsibility.

Yes....we are the world. As Michael said:

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of Gods great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

[Chorus]
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
Its true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

[Chorus]

When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there's no way we can fall
Let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one
Old 05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Master

I've even heard that taking responsibility and healing the problem in me can release spirits bound on the earth. I don't think we realize how much what we do affects everything else. The universe is in me!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Experiencer
Thanks everyone.........i knew....i will get answers here.......
that day i was reall depressed after watching that series....................nothing was helping me understand how can it be possible ...that the poor child was not helped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
God doesn't do anything FOR people. That's just us projecting ourselves on God, making God out to be a man in the sky. The Divine is like a river that is there for you to draw from, it's doesn't DO anything for you, no matter how much you beg, anymore than a river would. The river is life, wonderful peace and healing.
this is the impression i got after watching that episode. but at the same time
Like UMA said.....there have been many wishes which were granted exactly the way i used to think.I got what i wanted and sometimes not.....but stilll i feel that divine presence with me......
But both these things are contradictory.....and somehow i am more convinced what i have experienced in my life and that from where this question comes....that y he had to face it all...

and at the same time only things that i feel could be true in this scenario which is what UMA said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hello Whitelotus,

It's natural to question why bad things happen to innocent people, which is I presume where your line of questioning is coming from. So I'll respond to that. Do you think it may be that God's response was helping this child die, to release him from his father's torture? Do you believe that we are born for a reason - that there is a purpose to existence - and that this child has fulfilled the purpose for which he came?

Thanks guys ....you cannot understand how much this question was troubling me... and good to know....there people ot there who also feel the same.......and yes we can make the change happen...but not all take the responsibility...and such things happens only....when people do not take responsibility...
his school teachers...,, neighbours could have taken stand,... ...

Thanks & Regards,
Whitelotus