Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-12-2011, 03:58 AM
New Indigo

Being Indigo

I'm Indigo. I've experienced alot of bad things because of being Indigo. Abuse, harassment, etc. Why? Just because I'm able to solve all global problems? Just because I was put here to change the system?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Occultist

define how you would be able to solve global problems and how you know for certain you are Indigo?
can you give me more of a background?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
It is my understanding that "all global problems" will be resolved one person at a time.

Each of us must tend to their own ways of becoming kind and caring for all things. Some find this compassion easily while others strive to change what they can not change.

Life is easy for those who learn to accept this process of evolution.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Occultist

Correct John but I was more curious on the background of the OP and how the Op can solve all global problems.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:48 PM
New Indigo

I've been designing cities/social systems all my life. It's not something that can be laid out in a single post. There's alot it involves. Yes each individual can do their own part in designing and implementing a system that functions effectively for the freedom of all. There are some things this is not. It's not anarchy in which anybody is free to violate anybody's rights. It's the opposite of any level of slavery including the poor doing all the work so the rich don't have to lift a finger. I didn't know what Indigo was until like 5 years ago, and somebody who reads auras mentioned it. And before I even knew what an Indigo was, I knew my purpose on this planet. Yes I do performing arts, writing, math, advanced sciences, and city design. My main thing is philosophy. Not studying philosophy, but pursuing understanding of everything around, and applying it accordingly.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Kristine

I fall under the same personality traits, except for the spiritual part. I understand your frustration. At the same time, I think/believe/know (not sure which one of the three) it isn’t just one person that will change the world. As far as I can see, it’s those that have the indigo personality traits that fight for things. Whether the thing is fair treatment, equal rights etc. each color personality trait has its own way of helping, depending on if the color chooses to act in a manner to help.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:16 AM
Occultist

Have you manifested any paranormal metaphysical ability's?
I know the origins on the name was given from a person called Nancy Ann Tappe in the 1990's so there still alot more research that needs to be done on indigo's because many researchers are still battling the term and often diagnose Indigo's as ADD or ADHD children.
Untill we can say 100% that there is Indigo's I believe there will be alot more controversy.
Now you said you design cities and social systems?
can you please elaborate a little? Thank you
Old 11-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
I fall under the same personality traits, except for the spiritual part. I understand your frustration. At the same time, I think/believe/know (not sure which one of the three) it isn’t just one person that will change the world. As far as I can see, it’s those that have the indigo personality traits that fight for things. Whether the thing is fair treatment, equal rights etc. each color personality trait has its own way of helping, depending on if the color chooses to act in a manner to help.

just so you "Indigos" know ... people of all sorts have been fighting and sometimes dieing for such good causes as gender equality, civil rights, the environment, animal rights etc LONG before "Indigos" et al began strutting their colors.

you're only feeling on so tall because you're standing on the shoulders of your predecessors.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
I'm Indigo. I've experienced alot of bad things because of being Indigo. Abuse, harassment, etc. Why? Just because I'm able to solve all global problems? Just because I was put here to change the system?
Get rid of that big EGO first, and then you may at least help to change the world.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:18 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
I've been designing cities/social systems all my life. It's not something that can be laid out in a single post. There's alot it involves.
Please go ahead. The internet has unlimited capacity. It is even capable of showing pictures, drawings, sketches and videos.

We do not expect you to post everything in a single post, in fact doing that would be the clearest indication that you are not what you say you are.
That there is a lot involved should not be something that holds you back, on the contrary, it should be something that should spur you on to get started.