Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Putting things aside for later evaluation is often best. We need to discerm how best to assess all these inputs we are receiving.

I once had an experienjce where some one who had lost their heart connection came to me for assistance. Those things can happen. In your case, you may need to build a bridge to it. It has a voice like all these others you have described. Your intent to make the connection will create that result.

In the end we are the free choice decision maker. What advice we choose to follow is our choice. I like to encourage following our authentic inclinations in that respect. That choice puts energies in motion which lead to better outcomes. For we are who we are in this life expression. We do our best with it.

John

what was it like for them to lose their heart connection?

what is its voice like? how can it be differentiated from the others (which is why I described the others)?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

what is its voice like? how can it be differentiated from the others (which is why I described the others)?

Hi,

She was able to notice her thoughts lacked the kind of compassion(for a better word) she was accustomed to having.

You need to just practice discernment. Follow the advice you feel is best and ignore the advice you do not like. It is that simple.

You are the authority, not the voices. The desire to differenciate a source for these varios thoughts is in realy being a slave to an authority. We live in a society which creates a slave mind set. It is unavoidable.

As you evaluate all these suggestions and choose for yourself which ones to follow, you will begin to identify where good advice is coming from and when poor advice is being given. So it is practice.

There is a real heart center wisdom within you. How that voice shows up for you, only you can discern. You will know it once you have used it. Until that time you may need to kiss a lot of frogs as they say, however once you are self empowered, these things will be a lot more obvious for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
technically every word is made up but that doesn't make them not worth learning or using.

are you saying there is no point in learning or using, only a point in observing? that may be a little too deep for where I am right now. I'm trying to learn, then later I can let go of whatever I learn if need be.

Nah, I am not saying there is no point in learning / associating what we are to made up words .. I am just highlighting the point that peeps can swear by almighty God that they are consciousness ..

When you break down the word what remains? .. when you strip bare the word dog, what remains?

It's always going to be the same what remains prior to what is made up about what is here .

What is here is what you are .

x daz x
Old 12-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

I am really confused with this. Do you mean simply the object, ie the object being what is called a dog, what one sees and is real stripped of any attachment we might have about it.

Now If I am here and I am what I am, am I a spiritual being, ie enteral or not eternal and just here.

The thing is about the word "dog". We do not think in terms of words but symbols or pictures so do see the word but a pic of the word images. We obviously can't call everything a thing. Are words words or pictures, words are necessary.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
There is a real heart center wisdom within you. How that voice shows up for you, only you can discern. You will know it once you have used it. Until that time you may need to kiss a lot of frogs as they say, however once you are self empowered, these things will be a lot more obvious for you.

John

Yes it is something one can feel and know. It scares me this may not be known, what it is or how it feels. Was wondering, is being the term hardhearted a real phenomenon then more so then compassion. Me, I tend not to use the heart as people tend to hurt it. Do others affect love (the heart) to? Cause and effect.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Nah, I am not saying there is no point in learning / associating what we are to made up words .. I am just highlighting the point that peeps can swear by almighty God that they are consciousness ..

When you break down the word what remains? .. when you strip bare the word dog, what remains?

It's always going to be the same what remains prior to what is made up about what is here .

x daz x

well said.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I am really confused with this. Do you mean simply the object, ie the object being what is called a dog, what one sees and is real stripped of any attachment we might have about it.

Now If I am here and I am what I am, am I a spiritual being, ie enteral or not eternal and just here.

The thing is about the word "dog". We do not think in terms of words but symbols or pictures so do see the word but a pic of the word images. We obviously can't call everything a thing. Are words words or pictures, words are necessary.

What you are is here / there and beyond ..

What you want to call what you are is each to their own .

We identify different objects with made up words and we relate to non objects with words also ..

There is no problem with doing that, it's kinda how we navigate through life ..

But at the end of the day there just made up pointers, so being attached to them won't allow what you are beyond such pointers get a look in ..

x daz x
Old 12-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
What you are is here / there and beyond ..
What you want to call what you are is each to their own .

Hey there God-like.
Assuming we are ok with using the word "consciousness" to represent our individuated self-aware sentient instance of the (eternal) One, then when you say what you are is here/there and beyond...would you agree (yes this is leading) that you are "as you are" in all ways/times/places?

My simple answer is yes. That is, the moment you (your individuated consciousness) "first" possessed this quality, you have it no matter "when" or "where". Is that your experience?

As far as the physical universe, the "origin" of consciousness lies beyond or outside space/time & thus the origin of the physical universe. Which means your nugget of Oneness and my nugget of Oneness etc. were all here at the "beginning" of time/space. I can "see" the birth of what I refer to as my soul (my individuation), like a star. Same for others. This is the fabric or foundation of individuation, interbeing, and soul proximities/families/etc. But I can't speak to space or time in any quantifiable sense. And yet, I know the truth of it.

I think that's why the Buddhists have always said "Consciousness. Is. (eternal)"...though it's possible that our individuated instances of consciousness are more like eternal from the time of their "birth" and forward. Curiouser and curiouser...and the stranger the better.

Quote:
We identify different objects with made up words and we relate to non objects with words also ..

There is no problem with doing that, it's kinda how we navigate through life ..

But at the end of the day there just made up pointers, so being attached to them won't allow what you are beyond such pointers get a look in .
x daz x

Yah. I am doing a lot of quotes & such and acknowledging the limitation of lingo whilst I discuss the concepts

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:

Shivatar, your heart centre is analogous to what some call your instance of God. Or, your higher self. Or, who you are, who you truly are. After a while, you realise these other names are unnecessary. It's just you, speaking from your integrity, from your centre. But often it's helpful to keep these concepts in mind whilst you sort things.

That still small voice is your authentic being when all else is gone or stripped away. It's the (only) one you need to honour.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there God-like.
Assuming we are ok with using the word "consciousness" to represent our individuated self-aware sentient instance of the (eternal) One, then when you say what you are is here/there and beyond...would you agree (yes this is leading) that you are "as you are" in all ways/times/places?

What we are is here there and beyond . I am okay with peeps calling what we are consciousness, for some they prefer pure awareness ..

What peeps may or may not understand is that the realization of what you doesn't reveal what you are as consciousness .

I think some bloke made up the word once upon a time and then peeps got on that gravy train ..

x daz x