Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
The Magical Place- My process for Astral Projection

There are a few things I had to practice and master before I could be consciously able to Astral Project and remember my interactions with others.

1st I had to learn to be able to focus my mind single pointedly. This is like a very specific kind of meditative state. I practice this daily for clarity.

2nd I had to learn to be lucid with dreaming. This is like being consciously aware during dream time. I practice this daily to expand how much I can remember.

The magical place is between the dream state and the conscious state. It's the lucid state while dreaming, so you don't wake all the way up. This magical place is where we are as we fall asleep and when we wake up. So the idea is to take little steps, like being able to be in that magical place for 1-5 minutes as you fall asleep. And also being able to remember!

I found Rion's tips to be helpful:
UNDERSTANDING THE ASTRAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVhHV58VDIg (46 mins)
Old 13-05-2016, 11:56 PM
Guide
Well you should try to go to real places first in astral, the places where you have travelled physically earlier. Say hill station or beach etc.
do it small small test exercise earlier to the case.
Always do it in closed eyes. its most offer-able doing in sitting position laying back to wall or to nice back chair.
first drop your self in bottomless well for few seconds say for 15-20 seconds free fall fast and then suddenly swirl your body very fast for about 5-10 seconds and then rise like humming birds and to the sky and then fly like fast bird say hawk towards the place you pre decided.
If you got sensation or vibration of variation of altitude, g forces, atmosphere changes, that means you are nearly successful. now get down to pre decided place having swirl. walk there a little. or enjoy there for the time you want. then suddenly close the exercise by opening eyes.
Its not visualization, its involving in the things on astral plane vision too is its part.
Astral plane is not a materialistic plane, if you visit your own peepal they will not come to know coz its like spirit you are travelling. but visiting to persons is not suggested only visit to places is recommendable or you will become psychic i mean abnormal person.
:)
Old 14-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
I have never attempted this until today. When I felt myself separate in meditations I almost freaked out. No no no, AP is not for me...lol
Old 14-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I have never attempted this until today. When I felt myself separate in meditations I almost freaked out. No no no, AP is not for me...lol
Ha-ha I am too a meditator, I do not do astral projection. Meditator don't try for obe experience or visualisation, I always ignore visualisation.
Old 15-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Meditator don't try for obe experience or visualisation, I always ignore visualisation.

Depends on the type of meditation and the meditator's goals.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Depends on the type of meditation and the meditator's goals.
Yep You are right, but astral projecion is not done in meditation. other types depend on types of meditation.
Old 16-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Yep You are right, but astral projecion is not done in meditation. other types depend on types of meditation.

Meditation can certainly lead to and result in an out-of-body experience.
Old 19-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Meditation can certainly lead to and result in an out-of-body experience.
Yes much true. But we should not cross our basics when doing meditation. But doing astral you are not doing meditation but force of meditation helps you astral. I did not try astral in length.