Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Master

I agree Bullet2dahead3. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Pathfinder
We are all God, Jesus even said so
Old 02-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Master

I believe we are not God,

I lean towards what I have been informed of, and that is that God creates our sole, and that the soles that he creates for us, is of his energy, and that these souls that he creates for us do not have an identity yet.
I have been informed, that after creating the identityless souls, he then gave every person on earth the potentiality to continue on from where he left off ( after making the above mentioned soles) to create our own children, by giving these soles their very own identity with a mixture of our own dna.

And I do not believe that we are of an essence of God, nor have a god self or any part of us angelic, but rather, we are an image of god and without divinity.

We are of a natural love, but not of a divine love/purity.

And why you might say, ...well God could not give an identityless thing, that "he" has created, any purity, because this thing/soul, does not have a functionality to be pure yet.... the best this thing/sole could be, is of a perfect structure.

How could something that doesn't have a consciousness/personality posibly have purity....that is like saying that my house could be pure of heart just like our heavenly father.

And I am led to believe that God did not make us all different or individualized, that was our parents work, God made us all perfect and all of us created equal...each and every identityless sole, created the same...."PERFECT"

Once we have grown old enough, around the age of five, six or seven and can understand the concept of a heavenly father and his desire to give to us all, his highest and most precious gift...( the holy spirit, which when received in sufficient amounts, and would make us divine like unto the father)...and of course, understand how that gift is given to us.
It is then up to us to be desirous of receiving the ""holy spiritual gift"" of ""DIVINITY"".

We the soul/conscious beings, do not need multiple generations of life times to become soul ready, for the grace of God to enter into us, in sufficient amounts, in order to transform us into divine beings, NO all we need to be is...and as the bible says,... ""lIKE A CHILD IN HEART AND SOUL""........
.......AND THAT CAN BE DONE DURING OUR VERY SHORT, ONE AND ONLY, EARTH INCARNATION.!!!...ONE AND ONLY!

One and only "incarnation" you might say....well I know that it is not of a main stream belief.... but hey I know why everybody believes in reincarnation and why you al should not, and whenever I speak or write about it nobody is willing to listen....so all I can say is you will most definitely receive such an enormous surprise..""regarding reincarnation"" at the end of your earth time...and finally become spiritual beings.
And ha. You and I "all" can chat and laugh about it then!...SMILES.

And so to summarize the above, I believe we are not God nor an essence of God ext ext..but rather we are an entity unto our selves created in Gods own image, and we are not all one, but our being lives within Gods energy and also his energy is within us.

Ps. And by the way, when we do bring one of the above mentioned souls into a life on earth, and giving it an identity, at the very moment
of conception, only half of that identityless soul, takes on the male or female created identity form that we have set in motion...it becomes male or female...the other half of the identityless soul then awaits for another couple to create a child of the opposite sex and then it to can be brought to earth....and it is those very two soul halves that will be then and forever "SOULMATES"".

SMILES everone.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

One with God. God being in us either way I need to see if I have magical powers
Old 03-03-2016, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by haete
One with God. God being in us either way I need to see if I have magical powers

Hi haete...

One with God....i would like to be there!!

Gods energy...it flowing through us, and us being constructed of It,
And also us within God....I love the thought of it.

Magical powers....that and so much more, are our God given gifts of the soul, and so very many peoples, believes that we can not have them whilst we are in the flesh....but I beg to differ, we are all soul beings and are living in a hostile environment ie:-the nature of the planet, the different styles of weather patterns and climates, and also some of the wilder animals, all things that we could keep our selves safe and comfortable from.

And there is one very massively major reason why we are unable to utilize the intelligent love energies of the universe...with our minds, which we have our being living in, and which also flows through us (animate beings) and every other animate and inanimate thing in the universe.

God created this universe for us, and placed the first parents here on earth, and I believe that he intended for each and everyone of us, to be able to, utilize the energies of the universe, in a loving way for our safety and comfort as I mentioned earlier.

And after becoming aware of quite a few certainties over the last 52 yrs of my life, I now believe that God gave us this home on earth, with those wonderful potentialities of the soul, so that we wouldn't need to exploit the planets animal and mineral objects (animated and or inanimate) for our safety, comfort and entertainment whatsoever and ext ext..

But, there is that one massively major reason why we are not able to fully experience life at a soul level, with all of the magical potentialities of the soul at our disposal, just as God created the potentiality for us all to do so whilst here on earth and in the fleshly form ....and I experience that massive reason why we can not, moment by moment....24/7.

And as I mentioned in my post nbr 13 of this thread, I just don't bother to speak of it any more, as nobody seems to be interested.

SMILES...neil.

Last edited by neil : 03-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:26 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
No, we are not God, we are God's children.
God is different from us.

And we differ from each other because of insight in Life and free-will.

this
Old 03-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Master

This is more my my vision of God , conscionuss and energy .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38258.0.html
Old 03-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Pathfinder

When I seriously think about it, I can't see how it could be any other way.

I presume we are God, indeed.
Old 21-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

God(s) is but a man made immortal, for man's deeds speak louder than a god's.

Seriously, think about it, for if god existed he [or she] would be the same for every religion the world over. Isn't the case because then there'd only be one mass religion.

Now are we god?

No.

Are you scratching your heads wondering what the heck?

Though I said god is but man made immortal it takes a particular "breed" of man to be made immortal. The how and whom is actually covered in some of the older spiritual religions & beliefs.

I say a particular "breed" because if god is but a man made immortal everyone should be capable of calling lightning from the sky, walking on water [Jesus isn't the only one with water walking shoes], and talking with the animals to name some diety-specific abilities.

If you are thinking your "abilities" make you a god forget it. Modern society is as far from godhood as an ant is as far from turning into an elephant during one lifetime. However, to give you the whys would actually take a book. Though the chap above me his username is one reason why the man of today will eternally fail at godhood [ego]. In fact, humanity colonizing the entire galaxy in five years is far more likely to happen than a god being "born" in this day & age to such society.
Old 22-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, As you know we all go out of our bodies every night. We are spiritual so does that mean we are God. When we are out of our bodies, we can go through walls, create things and do other things. It has been on my mind for a while.
Hi there. Whenever there's "I am' and "God is' we are not God. In fact, I don't think it's possible to even be God...I remember trying unsuccessfully to do this a few times, when I realised; 'just what on earth am I doing?

I've astral traveled a few times and all this 'going through walls' stuff tends to still scare the bejeebies out of me, so I prefer to travel mentally now...I also remember the first time I astrally passed through a strange human being and felt all their weird energies...no thanks...noooo.

Anyway, I have settled for loving God...better than 'being God' any day and I've experienced both.

Peace and love.