Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Master
Looking for My Soul

Just to give a background. I was very hurt and disappointed by my ex mother-in-law around 2005 to 2006. I became very depressed and I stopped talking to her for years.

In 2011 I was opened up spiritually and started to dream a lot and do other things almost on its own accord. This other time I was sleeping when my whole body just started to heat up progressively until I was sweating. At exactly midnight I left my body and found myself entering someone else's body through the feet and slowly working my way up. I was looking for something and searching every inch of that body. I recognized the body odour and the shape of the body and knew that it was my ex-MIL. When I started to get cold I would go back to my body and "recharge" for about 10 minutes before going back to search again. I could hear the heart beat as I passed the heart, when I got to the stomach I could tell what she ate for dinner, when I reached the teeth I felt which ones were painful, there were 3 teeth that were aching on the lower jaw. When I reached the arms I found that one of them was injured a long time ago and she does not have cartridge and it is very painful. I went back to my body to recharge and came back to her body where I left of. I continued searching until I became aware that I am searching for something. I just asked "why does it look like I am searching for something?" The answer was "that is because you are". I asked what I am searching for and I was told a soul. I asked what happened to it and I was told we don't know but keep searching. I had no idea what a soul looks like but at least I was on the look out for a soul. I reached the mind and it was like a disaster area full of debris and letters of alphabet thrown all over. I was told I must search every inch and under each debris piece. It took me about an hour to search the mind and the soul was not there. I went back to recharge and when I came back a door opened at the back of the mind that I just knew that it that it leads to the universal mind. I went through it and out behind the mind. It was made of a still ocean and a vast empty land. I walked on the dry land for a few paces. Then I heard a voice beckoning me to come over there. When I arrived it was the guardian angel with the soul. I was told to pray for the safe passage of the soul to heaven and as soon as I started praying spirit took over and prayed in spirit for about an hour. I had no idea what he was saying but it was my lips that were praying. Then I saw the soul coming out of a cocoon like a butterfly and I started talking to the soul telling her about my journey to that place and telling her that she must just leave right away because the mind is just a disaster. The soul looks like a bright light shaped in a river and a being at the same time very beautiful to behold. I was later told that was my soul and the whole thing of looking for it inside my ex-MIL was a figure of speech.

My questions are:
1.Did my ex-MIL feel what I was doing the way I felt it?
2. Does anyone understand he figure of speech?
3. Was that an out of body experience or astral projection?

Any thoughts anyone?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Master
A3: it certainly sounds like it for me. (yes)
A1: i highly doubt it. (no)
A2: you tricked yourself.
rescuing yourself may have seemed "self-serving", so providing a loving
service for someone else was more palatable. you had only assumed that
the soul you had searched for was of the ex-MIL.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Guide
WOW! WOW! Shoni7510, you have just answered a long, unanswered question for me with your post!

I have been interested in astral projection as of late because I wanted to find out if one could do soul retrieval through AP. No one to date could confirm for me if it was possible.

Until this post--what you did was a soul retrieval. Very difficult to do, as sometimes the soul piece has to be bartered for if there is a spiritual energy who will not give up the soul piece.

Example: In the book, The Horse Boy, a father takes his son to Mongolia to see if the horses/culture can cure his son of Autism. The concept of Shamans actually originated with the Mongolian culture, and not in the Western world. Anyways, they held a ceremony for the boy and had Shamans do some soul retrieval and spiritual healings. One shaman reported back after the ceremony that there was an Aunt in the boy's previous life that had kept a part of his soul and didn't want to let him go. The shaman had to "haggle" with her to surrender the soul piece.

Consequently, the boy recovered not 100% from Autistic behaviors, but according to the father, he recovered enough to function socially in the world.

My son has Autism and I've been practicing AP in order to test this theory. Can you imagine the impact soul retrieval could have on the Autistic population, if indeed some children have had parts of their souls trapped?

I would love to talk more with you about this. It (Soul Retrieval) may be a natural gift for you. Would you be willing to PM with me?

In regards to the figure of speech, because spiritual matters are so complex and foreign to the human experience, Spirit must convey the knowledge in symbolic form. You were so hurt by the EX-MIL, the source of your pain was within her (symbolically, by her choice, not yours).

Please let me know if you can talk more about this with me, I'd really appreciate it.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 06-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
A3: it certainly sounds like it for me. (yes)
A1: i highly doubt it. (no)
A2: you tricked yourself.
rescuing yourself may have seemed "self-serving", so providing a loving
service for someone else was more palatable. you had only assumed that
the soul you had searched for was of the ex-MIL.
I had certainly assumed it was my Ex-MIL's soul and a few months later the same soul came from body like a butterfly again as if repeating what she did when I first saw her and I was confused that what is my Ex-MIL's soul doing inside my body and why does she look like me? I was told it was a figure of speech and I was so confused. But now I understand what you are telling me that I was providing a service for myself. It helps me understand other things and dreams that did not make sense. Thank you so much!
Old 06-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
WOW! WOW! Shoni7510, you have just answered a long, unanswered question for me with your post!

I have been interested in astral projection as of late because I wanted to find out if one could do soul retrieval through AP. No one to date could confirm for me if it was possible.

Until this post--what you did was a soul retrieval. Very difficult to do, as sometimes the soul piece has to be bartered for if there is a spiritual energy who will not give up the soul piece.

Example: In the book, The Horse Boy, a father takes his son to Mongolia to see if the horses/culture can cure his son of Autism. The concept of Shamans actually originated with the Mongolian culture, and not in the Western world. Anyways, they held a ceremony for the boy and had Shamans do some soul retrieval and spiritual healings. One shaman reported back after the ceremony that there was an Aunt in the boy's previous life that had kept a part of his soul and didn't want to let him go. The shaman had to "haggle" with her to surrender the soul piece.

Consequently, the boy recovered not 100% from Autistic behaviors, but according to the father, he recovered enough to function socially in the world.

My son has Autism and I've been practicing AP in order to test this theory. Can you imagine the impact soul retrieval could have on the Autistic population, if indeed some children have had parts of their souls trapped?

I would love to talk more with you about this. It (Soul Retrieval) may be a natural gift for you. Would you be willing to PM with me?

In regards to the figure of speech, because spiritual matters are so complex and foreign to the human experience, Spirit must convey the knowledge in symbolic form. You were so hurt by the EX-MIL, the source of your pain was within her (symbolically, by her choice, not yours).

Please let me know if you can talk more about this with me, I'd really appreciate it.

I will be happy to chat with you. Thank you for giving it a name because all along I just thought it is this weird thing that I did and I had no idea what to call it. Soul retrieval. A few days before it happened my guardian angel asked me to read about the Incas and the Yucatan and searched through the internet and that was when I came across Shamanism for the first time and how they retrieve souls but when I did this I did not think it was because I thought it was something you do consciously.