Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Missy is Colorado

Post Twisted Lives

Hello and thanks for reading. I have been feeling out of place for all my life. Like I am not suppose to be here! I sometimes feel like I am here simply to take care of my mother and grandmother. How I made it though infancy into adulthood I have no idea. I guess all toddlers know how to make breakfast under the age of 2. I heard somewere everyone in our life has been part of our past-life in one way or another. This summer I went to and paid a psychic for a reading, she mentioned that my mom has not always been my mom but may have been my husband in a past life and has attached his/her soul to me. That was really hard to hear, what was worse is I knew it was true. Does anyone else have a situation like this in there life? Your being smothered by someone you are related to and feel so intertwined with them if you leave them they would not survive with out you. At they same time they suck the life out of you?
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have had people like that in my life and what I was wondering is when you mentioned taking care of your mother and grandmother, were you meaning literally like financially? Or is it more of an emotional thing?

I have had one particular person like that in my life who basically used to manipulate me with threats of suicide to keep me around and he definitely sucked the life out of me. That is the biggest sign of a dark spirit. I don't know if you are really sensitive to that in your everyday life or if its just among your family, but if you are interested in identifying dark spirits, feel free to message me anytime.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Master

Yes, an ex who had such a hold of me was my brother in a PL.. I had to cut the chords so I could move on emotionally.