Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-11-2016, 04:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Oh "WOWSERS" did i just read that Moses was given his freedom & that the disobedient ones had their freedom taken away from them....in other words they died in the flood waters, & they transitioned in to the life of spirit, & had to live & learn to their hearts content in the SPIRITUAL realms where they could use their minds to create all kinds of abundance to their hearts content....THEY DIDN'T NEED TO TILL THE EARTH FOR FOOD & SHELTER ANYMORE.....THEY COULD CONSTRUCT A HOME WITH THEIR MINDS & TRAVEL ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE WHEN EVER THEY SO PLEASED DOING ALL KINDS OF AWESOME STUFF ""EXT EXT EXT"" & ALL TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT & ALWAYS CONTINUALLY IN ABUNDANCE.

"MAN" I WOULD RATHER HAVE DIED IN THE FLOOD WATERS THAN BE MOSSES sitting on his mountain waiting for the flood waters to subside with no body in his life exept for his tiny family an a large number of animals & all cramped up on the boat till they had enough land slowly appearing out of the water for them all to live on & till for food & comfort...& EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR FREEDOM TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM....."FULLY ABUNDANT WITH JUST A MEAR THOUGHT".

""SWEEEEEEET""
oh yeah like The 1st Nation and their freedom taken away from them in that land you guys occupy. Did you know that there's talk about Australia Day being changed to Invasion Day? Oh come on Rome gave the prison colony their freedom. Sheesh, lol
Old 04-11-2016, 06:08 AM
Suspended
Master
I went back to the supposed gospel of Matthew just in case I had missed the Grand Spanking Brand New Covenant commandment for a weekly sabbath given by God, and I found this little piece.
Matthew 4:4
Joshua the name above all names Christ answered and said "It Is WRITTEN man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God".

Every word from the mouth of God? It is WRITTEN? Oh it must be written in that old and outdated covenant that Joshua the name above all names Christ abolished. Oh hang on he says he didnt come to destroy the old and outdated covenant but to fulfill it. I'm only a newbie JW but to us JW's and our mother church "The Holy Roman Catholic Church" it must mean since Joshua the name above all names Christ fulfilled it it is now abolished so we can live by faith.
And I still didnt find the Grand Spanking Brand New, New Covenant Commandment given by God in the supposed gospel of Matthew. God is still quiet on this one. As a newbie JW I am starting to think that God didnt give a Grand Spanking Brand New, New Covenant Commandment for a Sunday Sabbath that must mean that our Sunday Jesus Sabbath mustve come from a mouth other than God. Hmmmm Daniel 7:25 anyone?lol
Old 04-11-2016, 07:12 AM
Master
The Sabbath.

The church is under the New Covenant, established by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Bible nowhere describes Christians setting aside the Sabbath day as the day of worship. The only Scriptures that describe Christians in any sense meeting on the Sabbath are in fact pointing to evangelistic efforts at Jewish synagogues, which met on the Sabbath day.*Acts 3:2*records the early Christians meeting every day. The Bereans studied the Scriptures every day (Acts 17:11).*Acts 20:7*and*1 Corinthians 16:2*both mention Christians meeting on the first day of the week. There is no evidence in the New Testament that the apostles or the early Christians in any sense observed the Sabbath day as the prescribed day of worship.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
oh yeah like The 1st Nation and their freedom taken away from them in that land you guys occupy. Did you know that there's talk about Australia Day being changed to Invasion Day? Oh come on Rome gave the prison colony their freedom. Sheesh, lol

"Wowsers" again.....where did this ↑ come from.

I was telling it as it would have been for all of those disobedient ones that were given there freedom in the great flood....( if there was a flood & not just an story ).

I know only to well about all of the horrendous unloving acts perpetrated on the weaker people's & tribes & nations of the world.

I know very well of the history of this land that I exist on & I respect this land & the history of it.

To me it seems that you are a very contentious type of person who will not turn the other cheek & "live & let live"....like im sure that any truly ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING, ALL MERCIFUL TYPE OF PERSON WOULD DO.

Above is the way I conduct my life & im sure that should be the way that the peoples your mother church ought to conduct their lives.....aspiring to be ALL LOVING, ALL HOLY, & ALL MERCIFUL in every aspect of their being.

I surely aspire to being the above & not a contentious kind of person.....living this way gives a person freedom & we SHINE IN THE EYES OF THE HOLY FATHER & ALL OF THOSE PERSONS THAT HAVE FOLLOWED THE HOLY FATHERS ONLY WAY OF LOVE...."SMILES".

Yours truly Neil.....SMILES AGAIN.

Edit "addition". ....FREE YOURSELF MY BROTHER....FREE YOURSELF, LIVE & LET LIVE.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The church is under the New Covenant, established by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Bible nowhere describes Christians setting aside the Sabbath day as the day of worship. The only Scriptures that describe Christians in any sense meeting on the Sabbath are in fact pointing to evangelistic efforts at Jewish synagogues, which met on the Sabbath day.*Acts 3:2*records the early Christians meeting every day. The Bereans studied the Scriptures every day (Acts 17:11).*Acts 20:7*and*1 Corinthians 16:2*both mention Christians meeting on the first day of the week. There is no evidence in the New Testament that the apostles or the early Christians in any sense observed the Sabbath day as the prescribed day of worship.
Thanks for that so since the Christians aren't commanded to keep the Sabbath where did the commandment for the Sunday supposed Sabbath come from since its hard to find in the bible? I really want to know whether it is a commandment from God or just a replacement commandment given by mere men. And if you didnt notice from the Word of God(that's not Constantine and his lil side kick Eusebius) that other yearly Sabbaths can happen on any day of the week, that depends on which Jews you talk to. As for reading the so called scriptures daily as the Bereans did you also know that they didnt have any so called New Testament forgeries I mean writings?
Since there's no evidence of so called Christians keeping the God commanded Sabbath in the so called New Testament it's safe to deduce that they were commanded to keep a different Sabbath. Yes that makes perfect sense. Awesome so how do we uphold the biblical Sabbath with the unbiblical Sabbath? Like what Paul the Christian Pharisee said in Romans 3:31? I like to know how this magic works.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
"Wowsers" again.....where did this ↑ come from.

I was telling it as it would have been for all of those disobedient ones that were given there freedom in the great flood....( if there was a flood & not just an story ).

I know only to well about all of the horrendous unloving acts perpetrated on the weaker people's & tribes & nations of the world.

I know very well of the history of this land that I exist on & I respect this land & the history of it.

To me it seems that you are a very contentious type of person who will not turn the other cheek & "live & let live"....like im sure that any truly ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING, ALL MERCIFUL TYPE OF PERSON WOULD DO.

Above is the way I conduct my life & im sure that should be the way that the peoples your mother church ought to conduct their lives.....aspiring to be ALL LOVING, ALL HOLY, & ALL MERCIFUL in every aspect of their being.

I surely aspire to being the above & not a contentious kind of person.....living this way gives a person freedom & we SHINE IN THE EYES OF THE HOLY FATHER & ALL OF THOSE PERSONS THAT HAVE FOLLOWED THE HOLY FATHERS ONLY WAY OF LOVE...."SMILES".

Yours truly Neil.....SMILES AGAIN.

Edit "addition". ....FREE YOURSELF MY BROTHER....FREE YOURSELF, LIVE & LET LIVE.
Thanks for that maaaaaate, what makes you think Im not free? Is your country still a Christian country run by this modern day Roman I mean Christian empire? You can't be dissn our Christian queen she's the one that gave u that land to live on when the Australians invaded it. Oh that's ok the parliament official said sorry for all the massacres and now that's ok. If you don't like the Cheap as Cheeps statement then you must either be a youngin or a newbie to that land or you have forgotten how our countries take the Giss outta each other. Man lively up yourself. Lets not let you forget the underarm bowling in cricket incident or phar lap and the pavlova or nek minit. Shux even the OZ flag is based on ours. Mind you the flag is all Roman and Greek. And if it wasn't for us working there you would never get any work done in Australia. Lol.
Maybe you're a closeted Roman.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for that so since the Christians aren't commanded to keep the Sabbath where did the commandment for the Sunday supposed Sabbath come from since its hard to find in the bible? I really want to know whether it is a commandment from God or just a replacement commandment given by mere men. And if you didnt notice from the Word of God(that's not Constantine and his lil side kick Eusebius) that other yearly Sabbaths can happen on any day of the week, that depends on which Jews you talk to. As for reading the so called scriptures daily as the Bereans did you also know that they didnt have any so called New Testament forgeries I mean writings?
Since there's no evidence of so called Christians keeping the God commanded Sabbath in the so called New Testament it's safe to deduce that they were commanded to keep a different Sabbath. Yes that makes perfect sense. Awesome so how do we uphold the biblical Sabbath with the unbiblical Sabbath? Like what Paul the Christian Pharisee said in Romans 3:31? I like to know how this magic works.

Pick your own Sabbath day, problem solved
Old 04-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Suspended
Master
This Grand Spanking Brand New, New Covenant Weekly Sabbath Commandment could be called an extrabiblical commandment, because I haven't found it in the supposed gospel of Matthew or the supposed gospel of the supposed apostle Mark and Im going to go through the supposed gospel of the supposed Apostle Luke to find it. At this very moment this Grand Spanking Brand New, New Covenant Unbiblical Weekly Sabbath is starting line up with Matthew 15:9.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Pick your own Sabbath day, problem solved
Well I have pondered that idea for some time. I came up with this idea. The Roman/Christian Empire has put it so that we in this country receives the biblical Sabbath before the ones that it was given to. So since this Roman Empire(Daniel 7:25) has messed up in many places I thought shux our Sabbath must be on what we call Monday. Lol
Since we are allowed to replace the weekly Sabbath to any of the days of the week I wonder if we're allowed to replace all of the commandments of God. That would be like replacing God, I would've thought. I think we have enough replacement theologians running around with their doctrines and commandments of mere men. So since Psalms 119:142 says a certain something is truth who are we to disagree? To be honest I don't even care if people go to their church on an unbiblical Sabbath I just mess with them if they start calling honest people sinners for not believing the many bibles. Again that so called New Testament has that Christian Pharisee say "Sin is not imputed where there is no Law" and remember "Sin is the transgression of the Law". The ones that call these honest people that disagree with the many bibles sinners are hypocrites since they themselves do not keep the Law, and the Earth is flooded with them.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Well I have pondered that idea for some time. I came up with this idea. The Roman/Christian Empire has put it so that we in this country receives the biblical Sabbath before the ones that it was given to. So since this Roman Empire(Daniel 7:25) has messed up in many places I thought shux our Sabbath must be on what we call Monday. Lol
Since we are allowed to replace the weekly Sabbath to any of the days of the week I wonder if we're allowed to replace all of the commandments of God. That would be like replacing God, I would've thought. I think we have enough replacement theologians running around with their doctrines and commandments of mere men. So since Psalms 119:142 says a certain something is truth who are we to disagree? To be honest I don't even care if people go to their church on an unbiblical Sabbath I just mess with them if they start calling honest people sinners for not believing the many bibles. Again that so called New Testament has that Christian Pharisee say "Sin is not imputed where there is no Law" and remember "Sin is the transgression of the Law". The ones that call these honest people that disagree with the many bibles sinners are hypocrites since they themselves do not keep the Law, and the Earth is flooded with them.

"Therefore no one will be declared righteous in His sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin."*

You can't be judged a sinner if you don't know which law you have broken