Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Suspended
Master
Boy oh boy this flood of stiff necked fools. They will see and the more they fight it or ignore it the more it comes on them and over powers them and consumes them and then they're left in fear and trembling. Wallowing in their own blood.
This is a sign for you people that have been humbled and can now see. Anything that comes against me is your enemy that's been allowed to hide out among you. Guess what they're not allowed to hide among you and it is your job(Servant Kingdom) to purge them out of the preferred Kingdom and it will get that way that they won't be able to enter the preferred Kingdom. I will have my way with them. Believe it to know it. I need them as puffed up and ignorant as possible but as for you, your eyes have been opened because you see the way. Be of great joy.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Just to prove my point, I ask your permission first that I will give you a hug if you don't mind. It won't hurt you but that's me to hug you and we're thousands of miles away. I'm in Malaysia. If you don't believe , you can try. Be brave, I assure you it's just a soft hug.
Do I know you? And are you sure you want to even touch me? You might smell what some might call the smell of Death which I call the sweet smell of victory. I'll give you something to Hug though. You would've been better to have been silent toward me and I tried warning you. Just get out of my way and stay out of my way even with your hugs and stay out of the way of my people especially when they rise. And that's both Kingdoms. There's only one way into the preferred Kingdom anything else has to go through the Servant Kingdom you best not Giss that Kingdom off.or even slightly offend the Preferred Kingdom. Warnings are warnings take them or leave them or even better be quick to hear and slow to speak like a lot of now wise people have done enough for what is given freely to grow. Sheesh it's simple.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Boy oh boy this flood of stiff necked fools. They will see and the more they fight it or ignore it the more it comes on them and over powers them and consumes them and then they're left in fear and trembling. Wallowing in their own blood.
This is a sign for you people that have been humbled and can now see. Anything that comes against me is your enemy that's been allowed to hide out among you. Guess what they're not allowed to hide among you and it is your job(Servant Kingdom) to purge them out of the preferred Kingdom and it will get that way that they won't be able to enter the preferred Kingdom. I will have my way with them. Believe it to know it. I need them as puffed up and ignorant as possible but as for you, your eyes have been opened because you see the way. Be of great joy.

Why afraid ? Just a friendly hug. Nothing serious about our talking, it's to show you my ability and my point. This is an invitation. It help you to understand what my mentors have taught me, only that simple.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Master
It's certainly a huge Muppet family out there people, stiff necked Muppet people that think their ignorance that Flooded the world is the last word. Ahahahaha I laugh at the sound of their Master's Knees a Knockin. Time to have some fun people.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Why afraid ? Just a friendly hug. Nothing serious about our talking, it's to show you my ability and my point. This is an invitation. It help you to understand what my mentors have taught me, only that simple.
No there's nothing to be afraid of. I mean what is nothing anyway? Is it something that isn't something which is a paradox, so if something is a paradox and since nothing is a paradox does that make nothing something? Keep your wukt hugs to your wukt self. Now not having the capabilities to Hug someone is that classed as a paradox, that might be so making a hug(yours) meaningless which is also seen as a paradox, because the meaning of meaningless is also meaningless and you're going to like my next post. It's quite intelligent it took me ages to put it together.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
It's certainly a huge Muppet family out there people, stiff necked Muppet people that think their ignorance that Flooded the world is the last word. Ahahahaha I laugh at the sound of their Master's Knees a Knockin. Time to have some fun people.

Why did you shiver? Is it cool when I hug you ? It's only the energy around you. Nothing harmful but will helping you to be more stronger with your spirit.

So I have done my proof and I'll or no need for me to say too much to others or you. I do no harm to anyone here so feel safe.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Why did you shiver? Is it cool when I hug you ? It's only the energy around you. Nothing harmful but will helping you to be more stronger with your spirit.
What, what wot?