Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-07-2017, 01:25 AM
Suspended
Master
John 6:53,

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Have you got your knives and forks at the ready? Don't forget your dessert spoon. And btw you are the cup. Metaphorically speaking to eat his flesh is to eat with your eyes on what he was doing when he did it. No?
To get a picture of what he means by drinking his blood is also a metaphor. Look at Matthew 12:34-35 kjv

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

So when the bibles speaketh of the Heart in a figurative speech such as the verses above its speaking about what the Heart pumps, remember what I said about the masculine and feminine words in Hebrew? That word Bringeth is in the Feminine.

Now that was that Son of Adam resembling the second Son of Adam this is where it gets a little different when the symbolic third Son of Adam comes in, and there are many. When you have had the rude awakening and you've matured by walking around on your own two feet and have ascended within your own self this is the time to Speak and Do what has already been done and said in the eyes and ears of the third Son of Adam and you will be well blessed. By doing so you are eating his flesh by what he sees and Drinking his Blood by what he hears. You actually become that Messiah which was dead and now lives, a resurrection of resurrections. No?
Old 17-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Suspended
Master
So when I was a messianic back in the days I read somewhere that a Hebrew when He becomes King He has to sit down and write the Torah under the watchful eyes of the Cohen. Just so he doesn't make a mistake. If he didn't get a copy of that Torah handed down from his Dad He would have to write it out twice and one is to be on his person and the other is to be in the chamber where all the King's treasure is. It got me thinking when I came upon this verse
Matthew 6:21(KJV)

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
In that I would say if you did seek ye first the Kingdom of God you would look within your self. No?
Can I get a Pono Cuzz?
Old 17-07-2017, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Master
So before I take a long leave there's one last teaching to help you see things beyond what you are use to. If I was to say that after all is said and done there is no hope. A lot of people would see it in the negative whereas the positive would be, why would you need hope if you have all that your heart has desired in righteousness? Lol