Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Knower

Marks appearing on my body.

I was just sitting on the lounge and I got a painful burning sensation, like someone scorched my skin with something hot on my left lower back. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and a red mark in the shape of a letter either 'N' or 'Z' (depending which way you look at it) had appeared.
I took a shower and then I got a pain in the same spot again, only this time it felt like someone was jabbing me with a sharp object. I looked at it when I got out and on the third line of the letter was a big red dot. A perfect circle shape.

Now my whole back is aching.
Anyone have any clue what this means?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Quagmire

Does the pain originate form within or like it is an outside source?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Knower

Outside source. Like I said, something or someone burned me.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:34 PM
IntenseRecall

I know you came on here hoping for a paranormal answer... but it's possible you're having a skin reaction to your outside environment (detergent, chair backing)... it's always possible for a rash to coincidently take shape of something and then we try to draw more meaning from it than what it already is. Since it was your lower back, look up what inner body parts are there.. maybe intenstinal blockage. If the pain was more on the surface, your tiny back hairs could've gotten pulled by the fabric of your clothes. Skin can be sensitive enough that when you go to feel for it, your own fingers could make marks.

Try and take a picture of it. That way if you have to see a doctor or want to show people online to see if they can figure it out, they have something to look at.

I highly doubt anything in the invisible is capable of touching you in such a manner. If this was the case, why wouldn't they do it to more people? If a group of people in the same area were afflicted by this at the same time, then I would worry. Either an illness outbreak or maybe I might even get paranoid into thinking something paranormal if everyone tested clean for illness.

You'd be surprised how many times a tiny spider or bug is capable of clinging to your clothing and cause discomfort.

It's also winter and dry skin is on the rise.

I think the area in question is where your kidney is at also.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Knower

Its actually summer.
I was by myself.
I was naked in the shower when the dot happened.
And i dont have an allergic reaction to my clothes or somewhere ive been sitting for the past 2 years.
If i thought it was a allergic reaction i wouldnt have bothered posting it on here now would i?
i did take a photo and it was a perfect 'N' shape and perfect circle.
its was gone after an hour.
this isnt the first time things of the same nature have happened to me and i was hoping someone on here knew a little about it.
It does happen to other people. Ive known alot of psychic people its happened to.
And if your that skeptical that something invisible (i.e. ghost) cant touch you or hurt you then why even be on this forum?
Talk to me about it when you've been strangled to death in your sleep or woken up with claw marks and bruises from something you couldnt see.
The above post is the reason i dont bother coming on here much anymore, because its just full of know it alls, wannabes or skeptics.
People are here for help and spiritual guidance.
Respect That.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:38 AM
IntenseRecall

Okay, if something was capable of doing this to you. If something in another dimension was capable of hurting you... why would you bother incarnating? Wouldn't it be safer to not be born so you can face these things directly? What about your dead loved ones? Are they just watching you take this torture? Wouldn't they want you help and protect you? Or are they just like, "screw it, I don't care what happens to him?"

I've seen many people wake up with scratches. Babies do it all the time. You have to put these glove things on their hands while they sleep so they don't do it. People also move in their sleep.

If a ghost could hurt you, we'd all be in serious trouble. Everyone, not just you. Specially kids and the eldery. But for some reason they seem to be protected, do they not? Does this protection just automatically drop off when they hit a certain age? Like God says, "K, you're too old, fend for yourself even though you weren't given a guidebook on how to handle this."

If you've known a lot of psychic people it's happened to, why aren't you asking them? Because you only read about it or saw it on tv and don't actually know them directly?

I don't mean to be difficult, but you'd be surprised how many times people think there's a supernatural answer, for something scientific.

If a spirit was capable of touching you, why would they bother with you and not your neighbor? Are you better looking? Why don't they bug celebrities or victoria secret models then?

I know what you want. You want someone who sounds psychic to give you an answer because you think God would give them more information than you. You want to be told a past life lover is haunting you for cheating them? How about your Indian spirit guide is trying to heal your kidneys? How about, Hitler is haunting you and trying to figure out the bets incision points to remove your kidneys for the spirit black market? Maybe you're one of the chosen ones and you have a secret mission you're going to carry but be very hush hush because it's top secret!

With 7 billion people on Earth, if spirits can hurt/harm/kill humans... I think I would help them. I think I would go to people whom I think did too many bad things, make my own judgements, and figure out ways to eradicate them to make sure their genes don't continue on, and that the population slows down.

Is that what you want to hear? Do you really think you would agree to be born if this was possible? If this was possible, there would be less people on Earth, think about it. One, because well, spirits are killing people. And two, because more people would prefer to be a spirit in order to fight the spirits causing this harm... it's kind of messed up that God would expect humans to fight in this battle if they can't even see what they're fighting.

Don't let paranoia be your demise. Nothing invisible is hurting you. Unless you consider germs, but germs aren't technically invisible since you can see them under a microscope.

If you believe in synchronicity, maybe consider God giving you sign by my post by trying to give you logic and reason for what's happening? If you were in any serious danger, don't you think God would try and find a way to get you the message?

If your pain gets deeper, please see a doctor.

Also, in america, we're getting lots of commercials that say if you've ever had the chicken pox virus, you already have the shingles virus and something about looking out for that.

But keep checking back on your post. If anything, I'm giving your post attention to keep it afloat so other viewers can see it and pretend to be psychic and tell you what it is.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:01 AM
mom

I dont have a specific answer to give, but just wanted to give my thoughts, for what its worth...that intenserecall is not being mean or disrespectful in any manner. You asked a question openly to a VERY large group of people. People will have different thoughts, experiences, and opinions. The best thing to do is take for what it is. An answer. Nothing more or less, one persons response. Doesnt mean they are right or wrong, and who knows...her response (wether it is true or not in your case) may eventually lead you to the answers that fit right for you. I personally get a little tired of tgis site as well 356, but moreso because i think people are too harsh and intolerable of others and their thoughts, like how you responded. The point of this site is to find others to travel on this spiritual journey together, not all of us are on the same path, so not all of us will see the same things the same way. But we can still respect their responses that they took the time to write. I get tired of people going off on rants taking what people write in a mean way just because they dont agree.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:03 AM
MYFIGO

Hello...

I have had the experience of waking up in the middle of the night. I was very aware of my arms and hands being in front of my body as I was laying on my side. I felt a burning sensation on my bum... I was under covers and wearing very soft pajamas.

The next morning there were 3 very distinctive scratches. I did not do it to myself and I was very much alone. It took almost a week for them to fade.

I believe your story and version of what happened.

I have had many experiences of being touched by someone that was not there. That was the only time it has been harmful.

I believe the best way to avoid experiences with lower spirits is to raise your own vibrations to the highest level possible. Find ways to not dwell on these experiences (I know easier said than done) and try to feel incredibly happy. Listen to music that makes you feel good, dance if you'd like, think as positive as possible.

Also announce, either silently or aloud that all unwanted and uninvited spirits are not welcome in your home. Tell them that they must go to the light. You may also request that your guardian angels cart off any offenders. They will help you at your request.

I do distant healing work and often can see what is bothering someone when I connect with them. Let me know if you'd like me to check.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Hello...

I have had the experience of waking up in the middle of the night. I was very aware of my arms and hands being in front of my body as I was laying on my side. I felt a burning sensation on my bum... I was under covers and wearing very soft pajamas.

The next morning there were 3 very distinctive scratches. I did not do it to myself and I was very much alone. It took almost a week for them to fade.

I believe your story and version of what happened.

I have had many experiences of being touched by someone that was not there. That was the only time it has been harmful.

I believe the best way to avoid experiences with lower spirits is to raise your own vibrations to the highest level possible. Find ways to not dwell on these experiences (I know easier said than done) and try to feel incredibly happy. Listen to music that makes you feel good, dance if you'd like, think as positive as possible.

Also announce, either silently or aloud that all unwanted and uninvited spirits are not welcome in your home. Tell them that they must go to the light. You may also request that your guardian angels cart off any offenders. They will help you at your request.

I do distant healing work and often can see what is bothering someone when I connect with them. Let me know if you'd like me to check.

Im glad theres someone on here that gets it.
Im not too concerned about the physical pain of it, I was just wondering if 'N' is symbolic of anything?
I usually get numbers not letters shown to me so its new territory for mw to figure out.
Ive always had female angels and guides around me, atleast 3. and a man that follows me around, I dont like him. He scares me alot. Theres always dark shadows when he's near me.
But ever since last year in about april my guides dissapeared. I feel good energy around, giving me signs. But they are not my guides, they are just others... If that makes sense?
I cant seem to contact the ones that protect me.
And everyone on here keeps blabbing on about how they aren't really gone they were just helping during the shift of the planets energy.
But even when I astral project, or dream, I cant find them. even in the places that were ours, where I know they would go, I still cant find them, and the places we use to share together have been defiled. Like everything is run down.as though someone has purposely trashed the place.
I feel like they're in danger.
The only two mediums who know of all my past lives and weird happenings, I cant ask them for help because one is my ex that I don't speak to anymore. She was big on channelling and she was so OPEN it got to the point you couldn't tell if you were talking to her or someone else. I can't trust her.
And the other is someone who was my younger sister in a past life. She wont speak to me. Everytime she gets a new bf her eyes go sickly bright yellowy green and she stops all communication with me.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:22 AM
IntenseRecall

Dude. have you read my posts? I thought a ghost was being sexual with me. I dont even know what to say. My experiences have told me that you aren't feeling what you think you're feeling.