Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Ascender

Dream Of Rebellion & Chaos

Hello.

I've just woken up from a dream that is still relatively fresh in my mind. As the title says, the dream consists of rebellion and chaos. The setting, if I remember correctly, sees me with a group of 'oppressed' people in a classical setting. We, as a group, have decided that we were done with going with the system of being oppressed set by the group rulers and we have decided to rebel and kill these so called rulers.

We've made careful planning on how to take out each of these rulers but apparently there's a double agent in our group and then these rulers all were aware of our plan. The rulers themselves gathered and planned to kill us all.

There was moment in the dream where I believe we, the oppressed, were in a hallway. What goes further this hallway was a door and back outside, to which the rulers were waiting for us. We were waiting for them to break the door down so we could end things once and for all. But during last minute preparations, one of our key members walked out on us on fear of being killed.

The door then breaks down. As the door broke down, I was hiding on the sides so I was able to some killing before I attempted one on my own. Then all of a sudden, the dream shifts to where I was confronting a particular lady. And it seems that she was one of the 'higher-ups' and she was very forgiving at first. I thought her forgiving attitude was just a mask for me to let my guard down.

So I attacked her ferociously to which she had a counter for every time. She starts attacking me and manages to knock me down. The other members of our group didn't jump in and help because of how deadly she was. Then, she gets on top of me and asks 'why are you doing this?'

The dream ends.

Very vague. What could this possibly mean?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
vague = of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning.
the dream wasn't vague, but your character in it was operating from a state
of diminished understanding. i submit that there was no "double agent" in
your group, or rather that all involved were effectively double-agents, since
each of you had 'split identities' involved... the "oppressors" were another
aspect of yourself(s). you couldn't have a secret rebellion because those
'higher ups' knew all that you knew; which is also how your combatant
was able to counter all of your attacks.
meditating on her question ("why are you doing this?") might provide
you with greater clarity on your situation. perhaps her forgiving attitude
was genuine, and yours (fear? righteous indignation?) was a mask for
something else(?).
Old 10-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Master
iv had dreams bean a rebel i hav
evn casos 1s
maybe u hav casos caos casos in yoe yore lif u do i no ths tim of yr a lot of peele hav it near xmas tim thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
Hello.

I've just woken up from a dream that is still relatively fresh in my mind. As the title says, the dream consists of rebellion and chaos. The setting, if I remember correctly, sees me with a group of 'oppressed' people in a classical setting. We, as a group, have decided that we were done with going with the system of being oppressed set by the group rulers and we have decided to rebel and kill these so called rulers.

We've made careful planning on how to take out each of these rulers but apparently there's a double agent in our group and then these rulers all were aware of our plan. The rulers themselves gathered and planned to kill us all.

There was moment in the dream where I believe we, the oppressed, were in a hallway. What goes further this hallway was a door and back outside, to which the rulers were waiting for us. We were waiting for them to break the door down so we could end things once and for all. But during last minute preparations, one of our key members walked out on us on fear of being killed.

The door then breaks down. As the door broke down, I was hiding on the sides so I was able to some killing before I attempted one on my own. Then all of a sudden, the dream shifts to where I was confronting a particular lady. And it seems that she was one of the 'higher-ups' and she was very forgiving at first. I thought her forgiving attitude was just a mask for me to let my guard down.

So I attacked her ferociously to which she had a counter for every time. She starts attacking me and manages to knock me down. The other members of our group didn't jump in and help because of how deadly she was. Then, she gets on top of me and asks 'why are you doing this?'

The dream ends.

Very vague. What could this possibly mean?

Can you tell more about the one you refer to as a "key member". Was it someone you knew?
Old 11-12-2017, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
Word to the wise. Loose lips...something something.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 11-12-2017, 04:59 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
vague = of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning.
the dream wasn't vague, but your character in it was operating from a state
of diminished understanding. i submit that there was no "double agent" in
your group, or rather that all involved were effectively double-agents, since
each of you had 'split identities' involved... the "oppressors" were another
aspect of yourself(s). you couldn't have a secret rebellion because those
'higher ups' knew all that you knew; which is also how your combatant
was able to counter all of your attacks.
meditating on her question ("why are you doing this?") might provide
you with greater clarity on your situation. perhaps her forgiving attitude
was genuine, and yours (fear? righteous indignation?) was a mask for
something else(?).

Are you indirectly saying that the oppressors within the dream were different aspects of myself and the one that had sought me out and battled with me was the forgiving/loving side of me?

Because the lady figure I battled with only showed forgiveness/love/ to me while she mercilessly disposed of the others.

Very strange dream indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
i think this is referring to God's people & their fight against oppression

Elaborate please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Jo
iv had dreams bean a rebel i hav
evn casos 1s
maybe u hav casos caos casos in yoe yore lif u do i no ths tim of yr a lot of peele hav it near xmas tim thy do

There is internal struggle within me but not something that relates to the dream...I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxoto
Can you tell more about the one you refer to as a "key member". Was it someone you knew?

Within the dream, yes. Its not someone that I know currently irl of course. He was someone that suggested the rebellion and he laid out the plans and strategy. But at the very last minute, he decided to abandon us as the doors open and the oppressors started attacking us. When this happened, we were more shocked that he left than the oppressors breaking through.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Master
there is a story of human evolution which involves the
manipulations of beings called Annunaki. here's a page:
http://www.hiddencodes.com/annunaki.htm
that link speaks of rebellion, and hybridization.

in theory, the annunaki have placed some of their dna into the native
lifeform (mankind) and used that as a means to extract something
desirable to them, and discard something unwanted; they've had the
upper hand in the relationship throughout. the dream seems to
involve your having grown intolerant of the situation and determined
to change the status quo. the female warrior you'd encountered
appears to be "of your dna"... an advanced (annunaki) version of
you. to truly end the split, it might be necessary for you to re-examine
exactly what it is that you're working to bring to an end.
the "manipulative" agent of your dream appears to be that key member
who'd instigated the revolt, setting the wheels in motion, and then
walked away leaving things in a state of chaos (disempowered).
[while he'd retained his control?]