Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-03-2020, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon JosephineBloggs

Like, don't knock it till you try it. That leaves the barn doors wide open.

Good morning Muffin. Don't knock what?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Ha ha, It's hard to cause too much trouble when self isolating

Hope you are well mate

x daz x

Yes, thanks.

You in ground hog day, too.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't know what it's like on the other side. Or how things go on over there. But I believe there is something other than this material world/game/character.

The other side of the veil is very similar to this side . There remains individuality and personality .

One could perhaps go on to infinity in regards to how many sides of the veil there are and what is present that identifies with them and what that entails .

If we speak in simple terms of frequencies and dimensions then each vibrational frequency will veil the next .

So the next dimension would be what exactly the real life experience? or would that be the next or the next?

Do you see how futile it would therefore be for anyone to say that this worldly experience is a game like some kind of truth when there is no comparison had or brought forward to confirm this or reflect this?

x daz x
Old 28-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
There is a soul level that always reflects within experience wherever you are ..

Certain what I would call superficial traits can dissolve because they are not needed or they are seen through .

A selfish man for instance that hoards all his life because of some mental or emotional trigger will at a point let those traits go in the land of plenty for all .

But this is not to say that some with great attachments to the material side of life once crossed over will remain protective of that which mean't something to them ..

Personality traits are part of the parcel of individuality and individuality remains always until it doesn't .

x daz x

Makes sense to me Daz. If you wouldn't mind, can you expand on the "great attachments", or give an example maybe? Also, "remain until it doesn't" what sort of time frame are your speaking of, longer that the earthly life do you mean?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, thanks.

You in ground hog day, too.

I am losing track of what day and month it is that's for sure ..

x daz x
Old 28-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Good morning Muffin. Don't knock what?

Life and all it has to offer
Old 28-03-2020, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Makes sense to me Daz. If you wouldn't mind, can you expand on the "great attachments", or give an example maybe? Also, "remain until it doesn't" what sort of time frame are your speaking of, longer that the earthly life do you mean?

Basically anything that means a lot to you . Some deep attachments can be of a place, a house, a car, a person or of their accumulated wealth or whatever ..

Some have a great sense of emotion, anger, love or injustice or fear so these energies are carried over at times .

I mean my mum who passed over doesn't stop loving me because she is on the other side of the veil and she doesn't stop identifying with me as being her son simply because she is experiencing another side of life and of herself .

In regards to individuality remaining until it doesn't will reflect all dimensions that house individuality, the earth plane of existence is just a drop in the ocean .

x daz x
Old 28-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
The other side of the veil is very similar to this side . There remains individuality and personality .

One could perhaps go on to infinity in regards to how many sides of the veil there are and what is present that identifies with them and what that entails .

If we speak in simple terms of frequencies and dimensions then each vibrational frequency will veil the next .

So the next dimension would be what exactly the real life experience? or would that be the next or the next?

Do you see how futile it would therefore be for anyone to say that this worldly experience is a game like some kind of truth when there is no comparison had or brought forward to confirm this or reflect this?

x daz x

I like the use of the word veil. I'll have to think more about the personality on the other side you mentioned. Are there no senses over there? I mean like here?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Life and all it has to offer

I didn't think I was knocking it.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:38 AM
Elfin

From the second we are born, we start playing the game, become conditioned,brainwashed , and have to "conform"... How lovely therefore, to be able to escape to "reality"every now and again......