Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-10-2015, 03:35 AM
Experiencer

Way too much stuff happening at once

Way too much stuff keeps happening, but some seems good and some seems evil, and a lot of it my husband has seen too, trying to keep it brief, This is just the stuff that has happened in the last month or so:

I've been seeing Angel Numbers for years, recently 52 and 44, husband sees them too and often same numbers as me. Husband reports seeing 52 in his dreams now.

Appearance of white feathers recently, in regards to calling my uncle to try to get a car (laying on the ground when I called him), and part of a bigger incident I will recount later.

Three separate references to dead doves in less than one month, one of them finding the feathers(I still put them on the fireplace mantle), another one emails from a bird group, one at 11:44am announcing the finding of a rare dove, and another one at 2:44pm saying a falcon ate it. Also realizing a smashed dove crematic was on our fireplace mantle.

My husband brought home an angel statue. I had the urge to clean it and found a dead cockroach behind the wing. I put it on the mantle when I decided to throw away the smashed dove. I also threw out the dead dove feathers that were there too when I saw a large white feather on the floor. My husband said he found it outside on the deck and it somehow got in the floor. I put the white feather and the angel together.

I saw a beautiful rainbow projected on the clouds in a small circle, a "fire rainbow?" My husband saw it too. On the same day, a pair of wings appeared in the clouds that became one wing eventually, wings were detailed, not just a shape.

Me and my husband both saw 10:10am and pm today which is 10/10

I was reading about the Wiccan religion and after that I looked in the mirror and saw a streak of blood on my right cheek, as if a fingertip was drawn down it

TV remote started having random problems. My husband got up and turned off the tv. It stayed off for a minute then came back on with nobody touching the remote or tv. I got up and found I could not turn off the TV with the button on the tv. I could not get it to turn off until I removed the batteries from the remote.

What is all of this?

Edit: Now I realize my join date to this forum was in Oct. of 2010.... 10 10 again
Old 11-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Change is coming soon..

wait on it.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Experiencer
Well here's my line of belief on the subject. There's a lot to all events. The meaning well be one that you guys well be able to interpret. I'm convinced though experience that the things that we focus on are the things that come about-various forms of law of attraction. Also I believe that God or whoever it is that is trying to communicate to you well do it in any way that you well be able to understand. I would take all of the earlier signs as a sign that there is something trying to tell you something, even if that is just your own focus in life coming back to you. As far as the issue with the TV, next time it I would try to let it happen. I would say that there was probably something on TV at that time, next time try to find the channel that it wants to stay on, maybe there is a message that would be easier for you guys to understand then it is for whatever it is to try to communicate it to you in other ways. Also as I said I think that God talks to us in any way that we can understand, so you might pick a method and allow for an opportunity for something to happen. An example of using this method that has worked for me is that I wanted to learn about subtle energy but there is so many books on the subject so I asked God to help me choose the right one in the same way that I used to pick out only the ripe fruit at the supermarket, which is I could see something like a core energy in the fruit, it would be radiating energy from the inside out. So I walked into three different book stores and used the same method of focus that I do for picking fruit and I looked though the sections on subtle energy books. In the last book store I entered I was able to see from a distance that one of the books on subtle energy was radiating energy the same as the fruit did so I bought that one.

So I would suggest you find a way for this thing to communicate and you listen.
Oh and I would say that it has already tried to communicate with you in two ways: synchronicity and TV. And I would say that what it is, is up for debate at this point; it could be your focus in life, your subconscious talking to you and since I would guess that you and your husband are a good fit, that both of you are able to see the signs; or it could be an angle trying to communicate; or it could be a spirit guide or God trying to communicate something in relation to a question that you have about angels.
Whatever it is good luck and enjoy it.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 04-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Experiencer
Oh and by the way I havn't studied angles or angle signs so the significants of the signs themselves I wouldn't know but you might try the part of the forum about angels.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 04-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
Oh here's one last thing that I just saw thought it was weird perhaps coincidental when I entered this thread before writing the posts here, we had posted the same amount of things 76 and had the same title Pathfinder.
[b]