Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2011, 05:01 AM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruise
This is the 3rd time in a couple of days I've come across this. Just yesterday it was on the radio station I listen too, the breakfast announcer read it out during their show, and then she posted it on to her facebook page with a link to the radio station's website, and now it was the first thing I saw on here.
I think it's great to publish things like this, as it does make people stop and think about life and death, and making sure we appreciate each day. It's not until we personally go through something ourselves that it makes us think about how we should be living our lives, and unfortunately for some, it is too late to rectify it. I know once we pass over it certainly helps us if we know that we'd told our loved ones we loved them, made peace with anything that was still troubling us and grateful for the life we have had.
Of course, we are all humans in this existance, and we will make mistakes, and have to account for those at some stage, but that is why we are here. We have to look at all the good we do also, even just taking a couple of moments to pray for world peace is helping!
Blessings to you all, and especially those who have just lost loved ones. Send them your love and know that they will receive it.
K.

Hey Kruise, that was a really nice post ! oh and i lurrrve desiderata too.