Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Samsakra

My question is about life in the afterlife. So we as eternal beings, source energy or pure positive energy reemerge into our natural state after the human life experience. How long do we wait to come back? How much do we chose in the human life experience. Is it possible that even from the point of view of source energy we have to chose certain paths coming back into human form. It is really BIG! If you think about it. How old are we.......really? Seth has answered some of my question. When we reemerge will we remember all our past lives. I was told that in one of my past lives I was a nun and had sex with the gardener, thrown out of the convent in shame and committed suicides. I threw myself under a horse. I hope it was quick. :-)
Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Within this universe, On Earth there are sunrise and sunset, weather, and the changing of seasons. Rivers flow, oceans churn, forests grow, leaves fall, wind blows, rain and snow fall, and fire burns, all supporting life. The earth and other planets revolve around the sun, and galaxies revolve within superclusters. What are the natural phenomena of the Spirit World?

Thanks in advance for you answer.

With joy,
Justin
How nice it is to speak with you once again.
It is admirable to see recently you encouraging others to talk to one another regarding the questions of life and finding your own council of heart wisdom. Nobody has all the answers; it is important for people to find the power of their own voice, and this is best facilitated by coming together. Each piece of a jigsaw puzzle is different and unique; unless all pieces of that canvas come together to discover their inherent connection and distinct attributes the bigger picture can never be fully real-ized.
When you actualize imparting love, light and illumination to another, love, light and illumination becomes more abundant within your own life and is therefore more available and accessible to enrich and enlighten you.

☆ ★

Trying to explain the natural phenomenon of the spirit world is like trying to answer - how long is a piece of string? It depends does it not what parameters of the string you can perceive, and how you perceive the context of ‘piece’.

I will explain to you what the spirit world is like in simple terms most will be able to comprehend. It is possible to experience dynamics of spatial awareness, in terms of - you are below and something else is above, or similarly you are here and something else is far away in the distance. However you will soon come to discover that this is not set in stone; spatial awareness can become fluid and foldable to new frontiers of alternate perspective, where up is no longer up, and down is no longer down. There no longer becomes an up or down; everything becomes possible in every direction simultaneously. You may at one moment find yourself overwhelmed by buildings and structures that first appear to tower for miles into the sky, yet discover the only entrance in is but a few centimetres high. It is then you realize if you would only be a centimetre or so tall you could get in, and this is when the magic happens. Your consciousness begins to accommodate your intention and you suddenly find yourself standing at the doorway having seemingly shrunk in size. Your intention to enter the building, along with your imagination and intuition to be a certain size to accomplish that intention caused reality to fold to your will and desire. In the same way, there was once a young man who stood very puzzled in front of a magnificent crystal building with no apparent way of entrance, for he expected there to be a door, yet there was none. After many minutes of puzzlement a voice came to him, seemingly from nowhere, which said ‘You are the door. Open your heart and you shall enter’. Within his own realization a doorway opened before him in response to his own conscious will and loving vibration.
In the spirit world nothing is as it seems. There is much more to all things than the eyes of the mind can see. One must open their hearts to open the door to greater possibilities, always, and in all ways.
I have always said, the greater the love in your heart and the more aligned to love are your intentions (vibrations) the greater access within the spirit world, and to your own spirit identity you will gain.

Now friend, when you come to ask what is the natural phenomenon of the spirit world, you must first understand that every universal law and principle, of other universes other than your own, and their many diverse structures of life and consciousness are all represented in the spirit world. This is to say, the spirit world is overflowing with a very broad cultural diversity in terms of its architecture, landscape and consciousness ‘units’. Now what I mean by consciousness units are individual representations, or fragments of consciousness that belong to a specific spirit origin, which have then been bestowed with complete freedom to express its Self (identity) in the eternity of now. Said differently, an aspect of spirit has separated an aspect of its Self (to form a consciousness unit) to embody certain qualities and potentials that it wishes to bring to life, and for as long as it desires, to preserve in its purest untainted form for others to enjoy and experience. In a sense, it is like a painter who has painted a great piece of work and who wishes that unit of art to be made available to its Self, and to others, and thus it remains in existence within the spirit world for an eternity.
So what you have are breathtaking landscapes, architectural feats and vast cultural communities which exist in its purest untainted form. Notably we are not speaking purely of that which is found on Earth, but of all planets, dimensions, universes and time periods. However, whether or not you will be able to access or perceive such is another matter altogether. A consciousness unit, or collection of units, are always found within a very distinct vibrational band. If your own conscious awareness is not aligned to the frequency upon which such things reside, then you will never perceive them or even know of their existence. An example of this is when you yourself pass over into the spirit world. Now because your consciousness has been aligned to this particular time period of Earth, you will thus only experience the spirit world from this expressive unit of time. In which case you will not actually perceive or come to meet your ancient ancestors or observe such things as dinosaurs walking around as soon as you cross over. It is because these units of consciousness originate from another vibrational bandwidth making them invisible to you. What you would then have to do, should your intention be to connect with such things, is to ascertain how to get to where you are to where they are. Since you cannot visibly see where they are located what you must do is find a doorway which will take you there. While some are quite proficient in doing this by themselves, many will be drawn to the halls of learning which act as a grand library of living knowledge. It is here where you can use your loving intention as a key to open the door which will present itself to you after spending time seeking out answers. Such books would have been written, presented or endorsed by the very soul group of whatever or whomever you are reading about. So if it was you were reading about whales, that book would make the soul group of whale aware that you were reading about them, and should they so choose, they will grant permission for you to connect with them more intimately by opening a doorway for you to where they reside.
In this way of things, nothing is barred from you, yet not everything is presented to you all at once. It is for you, as a spirit of individual will, to make choices of direction to what doors you wish to open next. Your state of intent must always be in alignment with love or no doors will open for you.

To speak in more romanticised terms of natural phenomenon which may interest you, I could perhaps speak about the nature of sound. Sounds in the spirit world present themselves in many beautiful ways; often you will observe hundreds of shades of colour dancing and swimming within one another in a symphony of living light. Not only will you observe sound through colour, but you will also feel sound as having its own emotional and intellectual consciousness. This is to say, when you observe sound, you will intuitively perceive that sound having a life of its own and emanating a feeling of joy. It will seem to be aware of its own existence and will dance in utter delight like two butterflies in courtship. Understand this is not an experience everyone in the spirit world will have unless they open their hearts to perceive and RECEIVE the very spirit of sound.

-♫-

It is also of benefit I do feel to make a mention of your soul group to which you shall return. It is important to do so for it is your soul group which is what many understand to be the ‘place’ where they return to in the afterlife. It is the role of the facilitators and greeters of those recently passing over to the spirit world to help direct the bewildered souls back to their natural origins (soul group). These facilitators will know exactly where you come from because your distinct core vibration is present within your soul, and it is this core vibration you hold that will lead you back ‘home’. Many who first cross over jump for joy when they feel saturated in unconditional love and light believing they are finally ‘home’. Yet this is not their true home at all. When they do finally reunite with their soul group a new comprehension of joy and love is realized immediately, which is far more profound and intrinsically more deep than anything they encountered when first crossing over. The love experienced and the connection felt is a thousand times stronger than any bond with a beloved spouse or family member on Earth. It is only at this point do they realize they are truly home.
To describe to you the nature of your soul group I will use a descriptive illustration as comparison. Imagine a vast paradise built from the most beautiful natural resources you can think of; pure gold, crystal, marble, wood or stone, whatever it may be for you. Imagine a vast community of millions within that paradise who were in essence exactly like you; their sense of humour, their sense of values and principles, their aspirations of development, all the key elements which make you who you are. Imagine a love for each other and an intuitive connection so powerful that you finished one another’s sentences, had no need to explain anything to anyone, and completely and unreservedly in service to one another no matter how much effort was required. This is the nature of your soul group; this is the nature of the spirit world to which you shall return should you so choose. If you do not choose this for yourself then do not expect to experience this upon your passing. Nobody is going to force you to let go of your human persona and the emotional baggage you wish to carry with you into the spirit world. If you are content living out your human fantasies and behaviours of mind then so shall that become the limit of your after-life.

☆ ★
Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing and whomever you choose to be, may the love and light of prime creator penetrate, permeate and protect you in all that you do, and all that you aspire to do.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Oh Sparrow, shame on me!

Below, fixed version à la carte!

TISS
*¯`۞ Again allow me to thank you and share my deepest gratitude and admiration for your generosity of mind and illustrative intention.

Your true source and best qualities present themselves before you in that which you do for others. May this continue to fuel the fire that illuminates your pathway to happiness.

Love and light.
-Sparrow

Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote333
Sparrow,

Finding the right words has always been a little bit difficult for me, so please bear with me.

Over these past few days I have read this thread from beginning to end. I know that I will have to return to it again, maybe many times, in order to digest more and more. Your words have resonated with me more than others that I have read.

In some ways I envy your ability to put down all these experiences and answers into words.

Already I have felt a huge change in myself. I find that I am not as fearful of the unknown as I once was. I was one who lived in the past, constantly imagining different outcomes, different possibilities. But the way you could talk about living in the now, I have finally done it. I know I still have a lot to learn, and practice, but I'm starting to find the tools to do so.

I don't think the words "thank you" are quite enough. But as of right now it is the only way I know of saying it.

Thank you,
Coyote
Well it is I receive your words warmly and respond in gratitude in the way you yourself have presented your feelings to me. The energy behind your words speaks more than the words themselves.

Envy is a natural emotion and encourages the individual to embrace change and desire self-progress. I paint other forms of language into words fairly well perhaps due to the contact I have with many other beings, who unlike human beings, communicate primarily without words. It has been part of my work (in spirit) to translate wisdom from other origins into other formats of comprehension accessible to others of a different state. You too will find that when thoughts, feelings and your human instrument are working as one, words will dance across a page.

I do hope you continue to learn and grow from all of us here who present ourselves in friendship, in love and in light.

-Sparrow

Old 06-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsakra
My question is about life in the afterlife. So we as eternal beings, source energy or pure positive energy reemerge into our natural state after the human life experience. How long do we wait to come back? How much do we chose in the human life experience. Is it possible that even from the point of view of source energy we have to chose certain paths coming back into human form. It is really BIG! If you think about it. How old are we.......really? Seth has answered some of my question. When we reemerge will we remember all our past lives. I was told that in one of my past lives I was a nun and had sex with the gardener, thrown out of the convent in shame and committed suicides. I threw myself under a horse. I hope it was quick. :-)
My question is about life in the afterlife. So we as eternal beings, source energy or pure positive energy reemerge into our natural state after the human life experience. How long do we wait to come back?

Firstly, welcome to the thread of which you are now apart. Love and light to you and your loved ones.

Spirit does not wait. Waiting implies adherence to, or a system of reality subservient to the construct of time. Time is merely another word for awareness. The spirit world, and your true spirit identity is not confined to any one time, for awareness is infinite in its true nature. The moment a spirit wishes to experience something it is already taking place; there is no time in which spirit is not doing what it wants; there is no waiting period.

You have subsequently queried in how long it takes to come back. My response is, come back to what? You already know what it is like to be a life form on planet Earth and you have already understood so much from it. It has already granted you an abundance of experience of this particular vibration. It is enough to say you understand this vibration quite well. On top of this you also have the resource of every other living human, animal and creature great and small to call upon for further ‘learnings’ or perspectives, for there are billions and billions waiting to tell you their stories in the spirit world. My question to you would be, what point would there be in returning to experience the same state of being when there is so much more available to you which you have not even thought about?

How much do we chose in the human life experience.

Everything that you send out you choose (create). Everything you come to receive you also choose (experience). You will never receive that which you have not chosen. You will never create anything unless you choose it to exist.

Is it possible that even from the point of view of source energy we have to chose certain paths coming back into human form.

A path is whatever you chose to focus on as your destination of self-intention. Since your destiny is not set in stone, and your path has no end, there is no ‘need’ to follow any one pathway. Whatever your heart tells you to do that is where you will grow and experience the most. So listen to your heart.

How old are we.......really? Seth has answered some of my question.

In formulating this question you are adhering to the construct of time. That which you understand as your spirit existed prior to and permeates beyond the awareness of time. That which you understand as time is merely a state of awareness of one event that proceeds another; a state of relationship between two things, or two points of reference. Your spirit existed prior to the relationship between one thing and another therefore time, as you know it, ceased to exist. Your spirit is that which precedes time, but your experiences are made possible by the awareness of time. In a sense, your spirit cannot fathom how old it is until it experiences that which you know as infinity. That which you understand as infinity is the closest concept you, as a human being, can relate to in terms of how old your spirit is. That which is, has always existed, simply in a different form.

When we reemerge will we remember all our past lives. I was told that in one of my past lives I was a nun and had sex with the gardener, thrown out of the convent in shame and committed suicides. I threw myself under a horse. I hope it was quick. :-)

To re-member your Self, or to remember your past associations of other personas, you would first have to let go of your current human persona after passing over. This does not mean you have to give up and let go of all your redeeming qualities and characteristics of your human identity, but you have to be open enough to allow your true identity to return to you so that you may become more complete. Reading your Akashic book after returning to the spirit world is one way to re-member who you are and where you have come from. It is from here that you can return to your soul group and continue the work you were doing prior to your physical life.

-Sparrow

Old 17-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

You have previously spoken of those in the Spirit World who serve to ease the transition for new souls passing in. I have a feeling I would like to be such a facilitator when the time is right. In this lifetime, I am internationally-minded, have been friends with many newcomers to America and tried to welcome them and help them with language and other needs in their new land.

My questions are:
  • What would it be like to serve in this role?
  • How would I help newly arrived souls to adjust to their new environment, abilities, communicative functions, etc.?
  • What kind of training and guidance would be involved?
  • How would the souls I help be chosen?
  • Could I choose how much or how little I do it? I.e. Would there be something like a schedule or can it be more like open-ended volunteer work? I understand there is the option of bi- or multi-location, and that the experience of time is vastly different in the Spirit World, but I'm still wondering how far responsibility extends in the everlife. I assume in this case, I would just need to stick with a soul once I start working with them, until they are acclimated, and be available should they reach out to me later. So I guess the question for this type of work is, can I choose when and with how many souls I start? Thanks so much.

Once again, wishing love, peace, and happiness to you and all

Justin
Without further ado let our thoughts venture towards those we call soul facilitators. In doing so we give recognition to their steadfast service and commitment to those souls seeking resolution and recognition of their eternal sacred spirit.

What would it be like to serve in this role?

As you may know, the soul does not sleep. There is never a time when your soul is not engaging its most aspired activities in service to existence. One of these activities, while not limited to such work, may involve service to others transitional facilitation of the recently departed. We do not limit our service to merely one species, one planet or one dimension. One will find themselves providing reception to a broad spectrum of many different beings from planet Earth, from other planets and from other time periods, dimensions or alternate universes depending on your characteristic traits and personal experience. Those beings whom you can deeply relate to, perhaps because of an experience you lived through and overcame yourself, will benefit greatly from your presence upon their passing. This is particularly true for those who cross over during war, suicide and other traumatic occurrences which disorientate the recently departed. Same can be said for those who pass via a particular illness or disease, which perhaps you had once encountered, which would make you a good facilitator to aid that individual overcome their dense attachments and traumas which hold them back from their own beautiful spirit.
Whenever there is suffering of any kind, made aware by those in spirit, it immediately gravitates an instinctual need to be of service and make that situation healed and whole again. All spirit, regardless of their species and origin have an inherent nurturing nature which invokes a sense of fulfilment in having healed, helped or heralded wisdom for others.
There is a great sense of satisfaction, personal growth and a sense of universal justice performed when successfully assisting another being make their transition back to their former grace. Bringing joy and beauty to where it is absent invokes a sense of fulfilment in that, because all are One, in being in service to others you are in fact being in service to your higher Self. The more creative are your ways in assisting and serving others, the more profound your experience becomes of who you truly are.

There are many reasons why human beings in particular may require a soul facilitator during their transition into the spirit world. This may perhaps be due to an individual who has lived many years physically disabled, blind or identified to have some form of disability or personal difficulty which they have had to adjust to. This cellular memory is carried and manifested in the spirit world which reinforces the beings belief that they are bound to their former physical attributes. It can be quite disorientating for a wheelchair user to suddenly find themselves floating about without functional limbs. For some, this new sense of freedom can be intimidating or terrifying, and a soul facilitator will be called forth to assist that individual remember their true identity by mentoring them in letting go of their disempowering mindset, helping them to understand it is merely cellular memory.
For many who pass holding strong notions of who they perceive themselves to be, within a very narrow view, often find great difficulty adjusting to their new environment. In particular, we see many individuals clutching to strong religious belief systems often become deeply disheartened, or feel mislead, betrayed and disillusioned when their human beliefs about the afterlife do not come to pass. Perhaps they had been promised a grand reception of 72 virgins, or union with every noble ancestor to their name. In order for such souls to expand beyond their present pattern of thought and release their own creation of suffering, facilitators will play a key role in mentoring these individuals back to their spirit identity and soul group. Strategies applied may vary from taking them to the halls of learning to read or engage factual accounts of history, to perhaps taking them back in time to show them a different perspective of their life, often from the vantage point of others lives. It is often affective to reveal to such individuals when, how and by whom they had been manipulated and disempwered.

To administer love and service to one who comes to shed their physical hindrances and energy shackles, and to watch them rediscover their true Self is like witnessing a butterfly break free of its chrysalis.

How would I help newly arrived souls to adjust to their new environment, abilities, communicative functions, etc.?

Those of physical Earth state who pass over to the spirit world, regardless how spiritual they believe themselves to be, will always carry with them residual cellular memories within their consciousness which cocoon and isolate them within a very specific vibrational bandwidth. These cellular memories are your human persona and your life story as you had come to know and understand it. Everything you know and understand about the spirit world has derived from this human persona and your life experience on Earth. Along with inherent expectations of what the spirit world may be like you will hold thought structures and attitudes of mind, about yourself and your perception of truth, which will eventually need to be saturated within higher wisdom and unconditional love from your spirit. Most human beings who pass over from the Earth still believe themselves to be a human being upon their arrival into the ether world. This sense of identity, particularly if it is a proud and possessive one, often disassociates them from their true spirit identity, soul family and soul group. Because human beings in particular are very possessive of their thoughts, their belief systems and attitudes of mind stick to them stubbornly and continue to paint their experience once in the spirit world.
For some, moving on is not an easy task and those that resist to come to terms with their physical passing attract the care and attention of experienced soul facilitators. Although their doorkeeper will remain with them, their transition to their true sense of identity and soul residency will occasionally involve other beings who step in with specialist training and experience.
When making their transition from physical death soul facilitators will access the cellular memories carried by the human being and identify a familiar setting which invokes joy, familiarity and a sense of positive personal value. This may be a previous home, natural landscape or a scene long forgotten. Often times soul facilitators will help recreate environments where deceased loved ones, including domestic animals can return to make an appearance. In doing this you help the human being to acknowledge they have passed on and they are in a safe place.
Here, in the comfort of a familiar setting, their new found freedoms, telepathic abilities and applications of manifestation can be explored with guidance from a soul facilitator. The soul will be shown how to travel instantly from one place to another by altering their state of desire and focus of thought. They will be asked what is it they wish to see, or the facilitator will simply reveal it to them by observing their inner most desires. Such things are made aware because they are revealed within a beings energy field, displaying colour, sound, emotional and vibrational ripples. It will not be possible to conceal a lie for every intention to lie will reveal itself in your energy field for others to see. It is similarly much more difficult to lie to yourself for all things become much more transparent and expressive.
Since your love for specific activities will be transparent, the soul facilitator will introduce the individual to places within the spirit world which harbour similar activities and interests. For example, if the human being retained particular interest in music, perhaps a particular line of instrument, the individual will be taken to a scene where such use of instrument and music have been developed and flourish. They may be given opportunity to meet many music practitioners, including, if they are ready, ones from other species and other planetary systems. Here they will be given the opportunity to observe new abilities, possibilities and applications unknown to them gradually allowing them to let go of their former attitudes of mind and limitations of thought. Observing such new potentials raises many new questions in the transitioning soul, which they are thus encouraged to pursue, which in turn leads them into higher awareness and in touch with many branches of resource and information. Eventually the soul begins to rediscover themselves and is drawn into familiar territory, ultimately reintegrating them back to source, back to their soul group which is their own personal paradise.

What kind of training and guidance would be involved?

Your own experience as a physical being, living a life in physical density enduring its many challenges with turbulent emotional memories qualifies you for many acts of service. Your ability to process information as a physical being qualifies you in a later role to work with other human beings because you understand how their thought processes work and their value structures. It is this former experience which is well sought after in the spirit world, particularly since most light beings choose never to have a physical incarnation during their entire experiential journey. You, having lived it, and submerged your consciousness in cellular state make you an ambassador to billions of beings. Regardless if you deem your life a failure or full of constant challenges, each and every human being will at some point become an ambassador of light and a sought after source of wisdom and guidance. There are no exceptions, except in the eyes of those who still walk the Earth who fail to identify with their own sense of value.

Other training may eventually include application of other languages and forms of communication. Research on various cultures and belief systems held by those you are seeking to help. Research on biological conditions, physiological and psychological understandings and energy mechanics. Many learnings will require you to observe human beings, or other life forms, in their natural environment, observing how they react, reciprocate and recover from challenge and trauma. Observing other facilitators in action is also a good way of toning ones skills and techniques.
It is also required that you develop your capacity to alter your appearance and energy resonance in order to interact most proficiently with your subject. This may mean learning to alter your vibration and way of thinking, as well as attitudes and outlook, and learning how to transform into other physical forms from other cultures and species. If you are particularly intending to assist other species you are unfamiliar with, you will need to undergo extensive training on the thought processes of such beings prior to being permitted interactivity in their transitional progression. This will mean studying behaviour, beliefs, biology, culture, social qualities, communication preferences, pain and suffering, and many other aspects which will need to be understood.

How would the souls I help be chosen?

You will work within the law of attraction and proximity of vibration. Meaning, you will work with those beings closest to your own vibration so that you have a common ground of reference and rapport. Since you will have a general notion of what you do best you will consciously be drawn to those who resonate a particular energy that you work with most effectively. For example, if you work well with children who pass at the early states of their life, you will intuitively be drawn to these opportunities by energy attraction, or by notification of others who work in service to the Earth, or source of your intention.
Generally speaking, you will not desire to limit yourself to one category of support in this way, and will typically seek to help any being within your field of awareness. In this respect, you are given much more opportunity to expand your repertoire of skill and facilitation.
On occasion a family member or guide will introduce someone to you, who is going through something you have wisdom and experience in, and you will have an instinctual desire to bring them resolution and conclusion to their situation.

Could I choose how much or how little I do it? I.e. Would there be something like a schedule or can it be more like open-ended volunteer work? I understand there is the option of bi- or multi-location, and that the experience of time is vastly different in the Spirit World, but I'm still wondering how far responsibility extends in the everlife. I assume in this case, I would just need to stick with a soul once I start working with them, until they are acclimated, and be available should they reach out to me later. So I guess the question for this type of work is, can I choose when and with how many souls I start? Thanks so much.

Your ability to be in more than one ‘place’ at a ‘time’ will make it possible for you to pursue multiple passions and pursuits simultaneously. So while attending a conference of literate art and speech you may simultaneously be facilitating guidance or dispensing advice to a disgruntled soul. There is no schedule or concept of rota, for there is no structured construct of time that is permanent and permeating everywhere. The passage of ‘time’ may be experienced differently in one ‘place’ than another. You do whatever you wish to do, for as long as you deem it important and meaningful to you. The moment you choose something else is of value to you, then you are immediately drawn towards that direction. This is not to say that you suddenly abandon someone, but more of your energy and focus is redirected to a different source. Souls grow when they pursue that which they aspire towards the most, therefore there is no judgement towards those who follow their own heart and inner most calling. It may be you wish to take a break from one type of service and expand your interest in something new and unexplored. In the spirit world, one only does a thing for as long as it serves their greatest idea of who they are at that particular moment. The moment one senses there is more to who they are, every possible support and encouragement is made available to help you explore what that could be.

Which leaves us to identify that which you are, that which you choose to be, here and now.
Now is all that matters, so make now matter.

Love and long life.
-Sparrow

Old 17-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning Sparrow !

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the idea of people being at their own funerals, I mean ... in spirit, or their presence and us being able to feel this or get a glimpse of them ? Are we just imagining this ?

About 3 yrs ago when I was at my cousin's funeral, I noticed out of my side vision, a shadow, which I felt was my cousin, watching his funeral and looking to see who was there.

On Friday, I was at his mother's funeral. I kept my mind open to the possibilities of feeling her presence, or maybe " seeing " someone, her or other deceased family members. Actually I was hoping to do so. Nothing, no sense of anything remotely like that.

I am wondering if perhaps part of it was that she wasn't actually there, she was to be cremated, but there was a delay and she wasn't actually at the funeral. And then, the paster was very loud, boisterous, one of those " Praise the Lord, Hallelujiah " types, and there was hardly a moment's quiet.

And for some reason, when I heard the news of her death, it was the strangest thing. I didn't think of her as dying, just going into a deep sleep. That was a first.

much love,
curious Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you once again for your extensive and well-delivered reply. I'm happy about that information. It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

Justin
Old 17-07-2012, 08:46 PM
EmergingPath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I was wondering what your thoughts are on the idea of people being at their own funerals, I mean ... in spirit, or their presence and us being able to feel this or get a glimpse of them ? Are we just imagining this ?

About 3 yrs ago when I was at my cousin's funeral, I noticed out of my side vision, a shadow, which I felt was my cousin, watching his funeral and looking to see who was there.
Hi DA. Thought I'd share my unsolicited perspective on this topic as well...

I belive in the Michael Newton perspective of "life after death" in that most spirits tend to "move on" as the afterlife holds much more interest for them than this physical existance. Having said that I do believe that there would be those spirits who might "stay for the credits" and watch their own funeral, perhaps out of concern for the emotions of those left behind or perhaps out of a voyeristic wish to see who showed up and what they were saying about them

I think that unless we are carrying a very large concern or worry with us when we pass, or if we die suddenly or tragically, that may keep our spirit on this plane, most of us who pass are ready for the next phase. We have been emotionally, spiritualy and physically worn out. Its kinda like at the end of a real long and tiring day would you rather go relax in a nice warm and comfy tub with a favorite beverage or would you prefer to stand outside and watch the flowers close up for the night, knowing there is nothing you can do to change that and that the flowers will open again with the warmth of tomorrows sunlight, no matter what you do.

I think that is kinda how after death works... spirits have the abiity to hang around after death, but there is nothing that they can really do to change anything that will happen and so most may want to move on to their next step, review the life they lived, reunite with the spirits of those they knew previously in the physical plane, recharge/rebuild and get ready for what comes next.

I believe everything is possible and that it is very likely that you may have felt your cousins presence before they decided to finish crossing over.

Just my opinion
Old 17-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello EP,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it makes sense that one wouldn't necessarily want to just hang around, where there is somewhere better to go to. Especially in the case of the last funeral, I am sure there must have been a party waiting for her on the Other Side as she has more relatives there, than here. I was just kind of hoping to see a few of them, one more time.

I too believe everything is possible, and I do believe my cousin was there watching at his funeral. It would have been something he would have done, knowing him.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction