Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Experiencer

lol <3 trust me it's really out there. Even insane people will side eye me haha. But this thread isnt about me.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Call, text and/or email your TF regularly and you might not feel separated.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Guide

A healer I know told me a beautiful story about how she and her twin were seperated for a year and a half by distance. They kept in touch and travelled back and forth and finally her now husband asked her to marry him and she did. She found herself as a healer in that time and he also found his mission in life, so dont look at it as an impossible barrier, it is a blip in time when you have already been together for eternity.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Guide

Be happy as you got to meet him already! Dont hold him back, as your twin is going on an adventure and you will keep in touch. Let him go so he can come back to you in better shape to be with you. You will have a lot of work to do while he is away and you will treasure that time and space as when you are with them it is all crazy making stuff and actually slows the process down.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Pathfinder
I don't really believe in twin flames, myself. But if he really is your soulmate, then being with you would be him already finding himself (same would be for you, too). I have learned that soulmates are meant to be together. They were made to be with each other, to stay with each other. Because together they are stronger than they are apart. Two souls becoming one big powerful soul. Like two halves making a whole, they complete each other. A piece of you is within your soulmate, and a piece of his soul is within your's. Dark forces in this world work hard to keep soulmates apart. To keep them from ever meeting to begin with, whether they met each other in past lifetimes or not. That is how I see it.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
My TF and I have about 2 weeks together and then he's going away for at least 6 months to the other side of the world to 'find himself'.
I have to try not to show my pain. I have to stop myself from crying when I'm with him. I have to try and be all excited for him when he's all excited about his trip.
I know I have no choice. I have to let him go.
I just don't know how to right now.

Mine's been away for over a year, and I have no idea what her name is, or where she's at...it could be worse.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella91
Aww thats a hard situation!
but if need to cry, u cant stope urself either!

just try to not be down all the time, find many other fun things to do in this time, but showing ur raw emotions to him is real at the end of the day..
if i would be in this situation, i wouldnt be happy of the decision that he is taking, and would let him clearly know that.. 6 months is just to much...

No, I would never make him feel bad for the choices he's making. Allowing him freedom is me telling him (not verbally of course) how much i love him. He has to grow and experience life away from the city we live in, just as I once did when I was younger. He knows and can feel how much I adore him, that's enough for me right now. If he comes back and we are still as close as we are now, then all will be well.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Be happy as you got to meet him already! Dont hold him back, as your twin is going on an adventure and you will keep in touch. Let him go so he can come back to you in better shape to be with you. You will have a lot of work to do while he is away and you will treasure that time and space as when you are with them it is all crazy making stuff and actually slows the process down.

That's exactly right!
Old 07-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Guide

I went to a consult with a twinflame reader for advice today. She was so helpful and great to hear her perspective. I have found this forum is also very helpful understanding some things.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Knower

Guys....my TF has recently opened up to me in ALL ways. We have just spent our second night together. He feels just as strange as I do about the next 6 months, but we are going to write to each other and I may even go and visit him half way through his time away. I feel so much better about him going now. Thanks all of you who wrote on this thread. Love and Light to all of you!