Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
TheProfaneAngel:

>Oh ok. Karma is completely real. Good luck with your "relationship."

I think such kind of illogical and inauthentic replies are the worst kind of replies forums have been getting.

okay... so please feel free to ignore them. :)
Old 01-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
okay... so please feel free to ignore them. :)
I think another illogical reply from TheProfaneAngel. :)
TheProfaneAngel, please stop posting on this thread if not doing any value addition to the thread.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
I think another illogical reply from TheProfaneAngel. :)
TheProfaneAngel, please stop posting on this thread if not doing any value addition to the thread.

and please stop attacking me. it's not that serious.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
and please stop attacking me. it's not that serious.
I think this is an example of why i've been avoiding conversing with illogical persons. Like someone "attacking" others but wanting that others don't attack back. "it's not that serious" -> "it" means what, which particular wrong doing, "that serious" -> how it's defined that to how much degree a wrong doing is "serious", if the degree is say 100.4 then should the offender go unpunished or s/he should be punished accordingly? Regarding degree of seriousness, I think such replies:
are the nastiest kind of replies forums have been getting. Like was the "Good luck" sincere, I don't think so.

TheProfaneAngel, I replied to you because you replied to me. I think you started this fight/argument with RealTwinFlame and also with me, so I think you don't deserve to have the last word here, especially if talking illogically. Like I think if you hit someone then taking a hit back and just ending there.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
I think this is an example of why i've been avoiding conversing with illogical persons. Like someone "attacking" others but wanting that others don't attack back. "it's not that serious" -> "it" means what, which particular wrong doing, "that serious" -> how it's defined that to how much degree a wrong doing is "serious", if the degree is say 100.4 then should the offender go unpunished or s/he should be punished accordingly? Regarding degree of seriousness, I think such replies:
are the nastiest kind of replies forums have been getting. Like was the "Good luck" sincere, I don't think so.

TheProfaneAngel, I replied to you because you replied to me. I think you started this fight/argument with RealTwinFlame and also with me, so I think you don't deserve to have the last word here, especially if talking illogically. Like I think if you hit someone then taking a hit back and just ending there.

please leave me alone and RE-READ my initial message to the OP. the OP got snarky with me so I got snarky with him. If I am an illogical person, PLEASE leave me alone. I am putting on ignore and you NEVER hear from me again.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Ascender
TheProfaneAngel:

>please leave me alone
I've been leaving you alone but you've been replying to me to which I've been replying back. I think: I was arguing with someone and you replied in her support, increasing the chances of me replying to your post - in my opinion.

>RE-READ my initial message to the OP. the OP got snarky with me so I got snarky with him.
In this thread, I saw your posts addressed to the OP and also your posts not addressed to the OP (like supporting someone else's post). In my opinion, it's your fault, whereas the OP didn't reply back to your nasty post.

>If I am an illogical person, PLEASE leave me alone. I am putting on ignore and you NEVER hear from me again.
I have been wanting that you just stop replying back to me on this thread to end this conversation.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much for this.
:)

Btw, I'm still here to answer ("sane" if possible) questions if there are any.
(I really, but really don't have time or will for online bickering...)

thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadarian
To the OP. Hope you'll read this. First of all, those saying that TF unions are moral or only occur after "karma" has been resolved have no clue what they are talking about.

If you haven't already, I recommend that look on YouTube for a twin flame couple named Lee and Sherry. Search in their posted videos--they have a series of something like 22 videos giving a very detailed description of their meeting and all the literal hell they put each other through. Neither of them knew anything about twin flames. They had similar synchronicities as you and your TF and early on they said the kissing was so out-of-this-world that they made an entire episode of their story about the kissing (it is titled so).

To me, Lee and Sherry are the embodiment of twin flames. So few twin flame couples tell anyone anything about how they came together, but these two have described everything in detail and I was sitting on the edge of my seat watching every single one of the videos about their story.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:06 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTwinFlame
Ok, so I didn't know there is a forum dedicated to twin flames here... thank you Sarian!
:)

I'll repeat my post here... so, here we go :)

I know it sounds insane... it sounded to me... us... but, I am/was (don't even know now...) atheist sceptic... but then this happened and changed everything. Yes, I met my mirror soul. My female version. 110 percent me in other body - with several big physical similarities although we don't share any DNA...

I never heard about twin flames before she started to find answer to our madness on Google... then - in the jungle of mentally unstable people and people that are just wishing to be one of the "flames" - we found we are not alone. True twin flames often hide their identity - for a reason, they are in relationships with their soul mates, often having families for years...

Anyway...

Let me share my/our story (shortest version possible) - you can ask me questions later, if you have any.
Thank you.

So, the story goes:

We met online by chance. I was born 02/22. and she was born 07/16. Both of us born at 4:10 am.
We met in 2016., the year of her 33th birthday.
My mother has her grandmother's name and her mother has my grandmother's name. Our fathers share birthday. Her first boyfriend shares my name and my first girlfriend shares hers.

We are both very tall. We walk the same. We are "custom made" for each other. She's five years younger. We lived parallel lives 40 km from each other. After a month of online communication we met in a city where we both currently live.
We are both in relationships with other people. Me 20, she 10 years.

We never heard of "twin flame" / "mirror soul" phenomenon until "crazy things" started happening to us. Since we are both skeptics it took us time to believe in this "craziness".

In first six months of us knowing each other:

-We shared too many coincidences and similarities to count (5-10 a day)

-I was hit by a car and survived with two little scratches and undamaged clothes (there was more damage on the car; doctors couldn't explain it). It all happened few hours after she told me about a dream she had in which she redirected an incoming car with her hand. That was her only lucid dream, only one she could control. The car that hit me came from the exactly same direction as the one from her dream.

- I was drawing her nightmares before even knowing about them. After that the nightmares disappeared.

-We can actually hear and see each other when we are apart and we are not schizophrenic. :) We feel each other constantly, share the mood and even physical pain.

-Sex is literally out of this world. I never knew I could get an orgasm from a hug. Kundalini can be activated by a mere touch. Our kissing is on the same level as what other people call sex.

Sweet story! I didn't cringe at all reading this.

Sucks for your 20 year partner but she'll probably understand.

Quote:
I was hit by a car and survived with two little scratches and undamaged clothes (there was more damage on the car; doctors couldn't explain it). It all happened few hours after she told me about a dream she had in which she redirected an incoming car with her hand. That was her only lucid dream, only one she could control. The car that hit me came from the exactly same direction as the one from her dream.

This confused me though. So your TFF redirected the car into your direction and caused it to hit you?
Old 02-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

sorry, my English is not so perfect...
no, in a dream she redirected the car from herself - it came from the same direction/side at her (in a dream) as the one in real life (at me).
in a dream car "magically" didnt' hit her. this one did hit me, appx 40/50 km/h - I smashed the window and flew through the air - and walked it off with just a small scratch on my leg.
while I was on a hood and windshield of a car - glass crackling behind my untouched back - I was feeling like I was pulled up on it by a giant hand... maybe just a good piece of car engineering, I don't know. But I know I am magically alive.
Not only that. I had spinal surgery 5 years ago and doctors said that just a small shock on my back could leave me in a wheelchair. Well, there was absolutely no damage to me whatsoever... I went to a hospital right afterwards for a full check up and they called me "iron man" (especially after they saw a damage on a car)... it was funny in a way, but this event kinda changed my perspective on how life can disappear in a second and how straaange things can happen to... well, I don't know, maybe prevent that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.

This confused me though. So your TFF redirected the car into your direction and caused it to hit you?
Old 07-08-2016, 06:41 AM
Seeker

to the OP, does your tf relationship something that you can even compare or relate to your marriage. Or is it something that is really on a different category altogether?