Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-03-2014, 01:10 AM
lonelymagpie

Are these signs from my late mum ??

I feel a ‘warm’ spot on my left side (on myleft buttock but please don’t judge LOL) and when I feel this warm spot Iinstantly think of my late mum. We werealways very close and I do get the sense she is around me. I also have doors bang shut at night when weare in bed and have had doors lying open (internal garage) for no apparentreason even though they are bolted from inside. I have also had lights being switched on in the middle of the night andmy patio door being opened and closed. All these incidents are related to something that has happened or aboutto happen and I feel that it is my mum just warning me to be extra carefuletc. Would anyone be able to confirm/pickup if this is indeed my mum – thank you so much for listening to me. It does not freak me out in the slightest andto be honest I would love to have her around more often. She comes to me in dreams too. My cat also looks as though she is in atrance staring at the wall on various occasions with her head going from sideto side as if someone is playing with her. As my late mum loved cats I get the feeling she is around her and playswith her. Thank you so much guys forlistening and for your guidance xx
Old 13-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Master

I'm sorry I can't say one way or another if it's your Mum but from what you describe it sounds like there's some kind of spirit activity going on.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:31 PM
lonelymagpie

Hi Jenny thank you for your reply - it is much appreciated. There is definitely someone around me and my daughter - I have asked for a sign from my late mum and my late dad to try and pinpoint which one is around the most so hopefully I get my answer soon LOL xx
Old 13-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Master
Dear Magpie

Trust Your Own Very First Instant Thoughts ..Each person is gifted if they trust them selves and you can always confirm by asking guides of love and light.

Blessings
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 13-03-2014, 10:55 PM
livingkarma

Go w/your gut instinct ...
I've found w/my deceased loved ones, they always sends signs to make sure I immediately identify who s/he is ... :hugs3: