Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-09-2020, 06:20 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
I see the post was removed. Never mind, I'd say it was read by those that it needed to be seen by. So that's the main thing. We all make judgements, especially when it comes to safety.

It's true, fear is the opposite of love. Fairness and justice for the people is what I'm interested in. This is possible to do through love. Love in action, not passivity.

The last thing Sparrow has ever promoted is passivity, yet you keep holding on to this point, as if it is fact.

JL
Old 18-09-2020, 06:21 PM
janielee

Quote:
I've no idea, I don't listen to the US president.

Many say he is the greatest president that ever lived. Many say he is as good looking as Brad Pitt.

Many people. Many, a lot.

JL
Old 18-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Guide

Passivity and action are unto yin and yang, both are valuable and complement each other. Being Passive can be a seed from which a tree of action can grow, with good motivation and caring
Old 18-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Guide

The most fascinating to me is LOVE. 愛. Amore.

It is all of life and all that exists.

It reveals who we are day by day, breath by breath, wonderful and wonderful.

It brings us together.

It is magical.

It is passionate and romantic.

It is a way of life.

It is a universal solution.

Meditate on love and you will go far
Old 18-09-2020, 11:45 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
The most fascinating to me is LOVE. 愛. Amore.

It is all of life and all that exists.

It reveals who we are day by day, breath by breath, wonderful and wonderful.

It brings us together.

It is magical.

It is passionate and romantic.

It is a way of life.

It is a universal solution.

Meditate on love and you will go far

Very wise words indeed.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:04 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Very wise words indeed.

Your explanation is likewise very enlightening. I relish your style of explaining and hope you will choose to share more. Perhaps about the rituals you mentioned.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Legrand

Quote:
I see the post was removed. Never mind, I'd say it was read by those that it needed to be seen by. So that's the main thing. We all make judgements, especially when it comes to safety.

Hello Josephine,

I did read your post that was directly addressed to me before it was erased by the moderators, saying that you do not want me to quote you anymore.

Even if I do not know why you want me to do so, I will respect your will.

Yet if you quote me indirectly, as you did here, or directly, I reserve myself the right to answer, even if it is only to say Hello, as I say here.

Regards,
Old 20-09-2020, 04:06 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Passivity and action are unto yin and yang, both are valuable and complement each other. Being Passive can be a seed from which a tree of action can grow, with good motivation and caring

That's a very good point.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
What you have posted,certainly rings true to me.My feelings about you change on a regular basis.The previous posts that I made to you I was suffering from Gastro Enteritis at the time ,and I Admit, I was posting in haste.
After studying your post,I would like to offer my most humble apologies and hope that you accept them.It is very hard for me to gain trust after many previous experiences,but I now feel that I can warm to you.I feel that you are the real deal now.Once again,please accept my humble apologies and the same goes to janielee and other posters.(Us humans are constantly learning) as you might already know,I am slowly letting go of my daily routine to welcome in the next chapterof my life even though it is with much trepidation.

Dear hazada guess,

Since I remain who and what I am regardless of any doubts another may have, I cannot therefore be injured or diminished in value from them. From my perspective, I can observe those who make hasty comments are the ones left with residual feelings of anxiety and unease, and therefore I feel compassion for them. It is a state they do not wish to be in. On occasion my responses can feel harsh, but it is by design to have others reflect on their own words, and the way that they conduct their thoughts.

I have never observed you as an unpleasant person, but a person seeking to expand understanding and experience of well-being. Yet you are often frustrated at the contradicting sources of information and carry a distrust that has roots spanning many years. You try to find answers from the opinions of other human beings, but you struggle to implement benefit from them into your daily life. You also carry a suppressed pain inside you, which you do your utmost to ignore, but which manifests through certain behaviours and thought patterns.

In light of me knowing this, how could I possibly require an apology?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Sparrow,

Since very young I have been in contact with what I call the Goddess, at that age she came to me as Blue Tara. But I was to young to understand Her presence clearly. Latter she came to me in the form of Lalita Tripura Sundari. What some call Kundalini started awakening from this encounter. Now I have a very clear contact with Her in the form of Inanna.

My question is, what is what I call the Goddess to You and who are You in comparison to Her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
The most amazing, fantastic, thought-provoking that I have encountered is very simple in fact.

It was sitting in front of a flower ready to open on a nice sunny summer morning so many years ago already. And just watch, not moving, the flower open to the day. It had, after that, a very strong effect on how I perceive life in this world.

It is a practice I like to do from time to time since. Not just on flowers, but on life in general.

Dear Legrand,

I am not known to be one to form idolatry relationships with Sumerian, Hindu or Buddhist deities, as thought of through historical personification. I am also aware planets in this solar system have multidimensional consciousness, and that these planetary bodies and their influences were once associated with celestial figures. I do not tend to associate human traits or personifications to these life forms.

While practices of faith will absolutely invite spiritual experiences for many individuals, my consciousness does not subscribe to other entities or energies placed on a pedestal of superiority over me. The truly enlightened feels no requirement to be worshipped in order to recognise their own divinity and magnificence. The relationships I predominantly have are usually not of human origin or appearance.

In reference to what you generally refer to as Goddess, I associate with the manifestation and expression of femininity, fertility, benevolence, beauty, tenderness, togetherness and pervasiveness within the multiverse. It is a pervasive cradling melody which transcends time and space; whispering endearment and endorsement to each and every molecule in the universe. Like the flower responding to the kiss of sunlight; it’s song awakening an adolescent curiosity within all life to become conscious of the celebration of its existence. It embraces the assertion of the splendour of eternity through the cyclical dance of everlasting change and renewal. It is the comforting stillness of silence left upon the battlefield, that weeps a distilled wind of unspoken sorrow, yet rejoices in the resurrection of the immortal soul. It is that which allows our core values to recognise our relationship to the existence.

I am the instrument through which this melody is played; I am the flower which opens to its kiss; I am the dance of words which delivers its change; I am the stillness of its peace and heart wisdom.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸